- Text Size +

(ONE HOUR EARLIER)

After getting used to the swaying rhythm enough to take a short nap, Cameron was abruptly awakened by a jostling of his surroundings. He could hear talking from outside the bag, but only portions of the dialogue. 

“...lost bag...” a male voice could be heard fading in and out, 

“...I’ll check...” said the other female voice as a quick zipping sound was accompanied by a bright light from above, “...inside for ID...” she said much louder now. 

Cameron shielded his face as the sudden influx of brightness stung his eyes. From in-between his fingertips, he saw an enormous hand separate the cloth from above revealing the larger than life face of a young blond woman. As her eyes darted to various items within the backpack, they grew wide with surprise when his eyes met hers. He was certain she had spotted him, but the hand grabbed Kate's pocketbook instead and just as suddenly the bag zipped up again. 

“No, wait!” Cameron gasped out as he was once again enveloped in near darkness. 

A moment later he felt horizontal movement that would start and stop every few seconds, with a familiar humming sound in between. He knew that sound well. 

“Oh...” he started to say as he felt a tingling in his body and downward butterflies in his belly, “...shit...” he finished, his voice rising to an even more ridiculous helium pitch than it had been at before. 

He then felt the entire bag be lifted up once again, this time much much faster than before. There were smaller, but still disquieting movements up, down, side to side for several moments until the top of the bag opened once again. Two gigantic fingertips, each nearly as wide in circumference as his own torso, invaded the space and firmly secured his body between them, lifting him up and out. 

His vision was a blur he was moving so quickly, but he knew he was up high, very high. His legs dangled helplessly as he wasn’t sure whether he was more scared of the distance beneath his feet and the tiled floor far below or the vice-like pressure on his lungs as the fingers held him in their grip.

He could see pink paint peeling off of one of the oversized nails, and could actually see and feel the ridges of skin that swirled around his body into a fingerprint. A moment later, he was lowered most of the way down into a orangish clear cylindrical tube about the size of a small closet to his perspective. The grip released him to drop a few feet roughly to the translucent plastic floor.

As he carefully rose to a standing position, using his arms to steady himself against the smooth curved surfaces, he noticed that one of the sides had a white label the size of a large poster on the outside. He couldn’t make out much of the wording because the writing was backwards from this side, but one word did stand out because of it being a palindrome: Xanax. 

As a white lid sealed him inside with a click, Cameron pounded on the walls, creating a small ‘thump’ sound and yelled at the top of his tiny little voice demanding to be set free. He knew it was futile since all of this racket was louder to him than it was to the giant world outside

A moment later his small prison was engulfed in partial darkness from all but above.

As he lost energy from banging on the sides of his pill bottle prison, his eyes adjusted to the dim light and he could make out a common silver house key to the side of the bottle. The key was twice as tall as he was and as thick as his forearm. 

The entire enclosure lit up and vibrated for a brief moment as a giant screen, 30 feet tall, lit up with a text message from someone asking 'When do you get off work?' followed by a series of emojis including a pumpkin and an eggplant. It faded out almost as fast as it lit up, plunging Cam back into darkness. 

It lit back up and vibrated again. "Miss U!" 

Then faded again. 

Cam realized he was in that girl's front pocket. He had to figure out a way to get out of there and back to Kate ASAP!

Chapter End Notes:

Follow me on SubStack for more size and other transformation fiction! https://deviousmajik.substack.com