- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my second story on this site, I will be continuing my first story, I was just hoping a new story would help with my writer's block.
Tiffany was generally considered a happy go lucky free spirit, with bleach blonde hair and light green eyes, an intellect that would surpass several people, she was already being asked to apply for many prestigious colleges. Yes, this seventeen year old girl had it all. Except for one thing. At 80 feet she was a lot shorter than her classmates. Even so, she was still extremely kind and upbeat. Or at least, everyone thought.
"Mom, can I ask you something?" Tiffany impatiently asked her 100 foot tall mother.
"What is it dear?" her mother responded.
"I was wondering if I could maybe, y'know, get a human pet?" Tiffany told her mother hopefully.
"A human pet? It'd be pretty hard to find one, they don't come around here as often as they used to."
"But I'd look really, really, hard. Besides, all of my friends have managed to catch one."
"Well... I suppose you could, there's no harm in trying. Just make sure you bring the necessary equipment. Bring a net and take that cleaned out mayo jar so you'll have someplace to put them once they've been caught."
"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" Tiffany kissed her mom on the cheek, grabbed her supplies, and raced out the door.
It was a beautiful spring afternoon when Tiffany set out to catch her pet. She traveled far outside of the giant country, confident that any human she came across would be too terrified to run, making her getting a new pet a whole lot easier. In a few hours, she found a small park, all humans paying no mind to her, too engrossed in their individual activities. Tiffany scanned the area, setting eyes on a couple in their early twenties sitting on a picnic blanket, laughing, and feeding strawberries to each other. Tiffany silently opened the jar and readied her net. In the blink of an eye the couple was snatched up and imprisoned in the jar. Tiffany raced away from the other humans as fast as she could, knowing she had to get to safety before examining her catch. Tiffany peered into the jar to see the terrified couple, who were grasping onto each other desperatly for protection. Tiffany laughed and stuffed them back in her bag, and headed towards home.
Tiffany entered her home with a large grin on her face.
"So, I assume that by the look on your face the pet hunting went well?" her mother asked. Tiffany could only nod her head quickly before racing up the stairs, eagar to play with her new pets. Wheb Tiffany pulled them out of her bag, the couple was tremblimg and taking ragged breaths of fear. It was at this time that Tiffany really got to get a good look at them. The man was very handsome, with short cut dishwater blonde hair and dark brown eyes. The woman was equally as beautiful, with deep brown hair and gray eyes. Tiffany admired them for a moment before debating wether she should put them in a cage or keep them in the jar. She decided to put them in the cage, but not before stripping them of their clothing, leaving the man only in his boxers and the woman only in her bra and panties. Once they were stripped of their dignity and put in the cage, she shakled their right legs to bars of the cage, before continuing her day.
Chapter End Notes:
So I may or may not continue with this story, depending on how it goes over with you guys, so if you want me to keep going, leave a comment and I'll consider it.