- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

            Kate stands in front of her locker putting her books away. She has one final book in her hand when all of a sudden her locker door slams. She turns to see her friend Sarah standing right next to her with a big smile on her face while greeting her “Well hey there sexy.” Kate laughs at her friend’s playful presence and smiles back, “Hey to you too.” Kate then starts doing her locker combination while Sarah asks “So what are you doing after school? I’m free tonight, so I vote we get a few friends together and do something.” Kate’s locker opens and her smile fades “I can’t. I have detention... again.” Kate puts her final book in the locker as Sarah huffs and replies “Seriously? Let me guess, with Mr. Pedolla?" Kate doesn't say anything. She just glares in response.

            Kate closes her locker and leans up against it, “We're eighteen year old adults. Isn't there a law against that? Isn't that imprisonment? or something?" Sarah lets the laughter subside before asking “So what did you do this time?” Kate rolls her eyes “Talking in class.” Sarah’s eyes go wide “Man, he’ll just use any excuse won’t he? I feel like he's got a crush on you. As soon as you come back senior year after turning eighteen during summer break, he's given you detention almost every week!” Kate glances at the ground for a second, but then back up at Sarah, “The worst part is though, I feel like he always stares at me. I know that he’s suppose to watch everyone while they’re in detention, but when he looks at me I always feel like its sexual. Today will be extra bad too because he said it’s just me and him. No one else has got detention.”

            Sarah gives her friend a sympathetic look before a small, deviant smirk appears on her face, “Ya know, I think I have something that might help you with his stares if it’ll just be you and him today.” Kate gives Sarah a quizzical look while Sarah reaches into her bag and says “My mom just gave me a mirror she got from some foreign, voodoo-like place or whatever and told me to use it on perverts if I had to.” Kate looks at her friend as if she was stupid, but Sarah removes the mirror from her purse and slides it into Kate’s, “She said if some guy is staring at you and thinking about you sexually, then it will turn the tables on him somehow.” Kate mocks her “By looking into a mirror?” Sarah nods her head “I don’t know what it will do exactly, but if he stares at you today, just pull it out. If it works, then you’ll know for sure if he really was being a perv.” Kate shakes her head and starts walking off, “I’ve got to get going. Can’t be late to having some perv stare at me!”

            Kate felt her eyelids grow heavy. They started to close when she heard Mr. Pedolla’s voice, “No sleeping.” Kate jerked her eyes open and saw her teacher staring straight back at her. They locked eyes for a few awkward seconds and then Mr. Pedolla asked “So, graduation day is coming up. Maybe you should start calling me John now instead of Mr. Pedolla.” Kate gave him a fake smile and then Mr. Pedolla added “You must be thrilled about going to college and having some crazy experiences soon.” Kate started feeling uncomfortable and responded “Yeah, but I still live with my parents… and go to high school… this high school.” Her hints weren’t very subtle and Mr. Pedolla picked up on them. He then looked back down at his paperwork. Kate looked back down too and saw her purse open with the mirror inside.

Kate realized she forgot to give it back to Sarah and decided she should be pretty careful with it since A: it wasn’t hers and B: broken glass in her purse didn’t sound like fun. Kate pulls the mirror out of her bag and examines it. She saw her reflection in it and it seemed like every single other ordinary mirror. It was older than most, and it didn’t have a handle, just a square shape, but it still didn’t look like it had some type of magical powers. Kate then felt her teacher staring at her. She wasn’t sure if she was catching it out of her peripherals, or if it was just that strange feeling you get when you know someone is staring at you, but she definitely didn’t like it.

Kate looks up and sees Mr. Pedolla looking at her. She then remembered Sarah telling her she should test out the mirror, and since she had it in her hands anyway she figured “Why not?” She flipped the mirror and let the glass side face Mr. Pedolla. She sees his eyes look down at it, and then is shocked by what she sees next. Her teacher had suddenly vanished. He was sitting there one moment, but then it was like he evaporated out of thin air. Kate gawked over at the empty space in disbelief for several seconds. She had to have imagined it. Thoughts raced through her mind on what could have just happened, when the most obvious one hit her. The mirror actually worked. How it worked she had no idea, but it apparently made him disappear. She looks down at the back of the mirror contemplating what to do next. She was curious about the mirror and wanted to look into the glass and examine it once more, but she was scared of what might happen to her if she did. Then she remembered that she was looking at it just a moment ago and nothing happened to her, plus Sarah said it only worked on perverts having sexual thoughts, so she assumed she would be safe.

Kate slowly flips the mirror over and is baffled by what she sees in the reflection. She saw her face in the mirror, but Mr. Pedolla was there too! In the mirror his tiny naked form was covering up her face and she quickly glanced down to see if he really was there, but he wasn’t. She wondered if he was just on the mirror and reached out to touch the glass, but the glass was smooth. It was like he was floating inside the mirror. Her jaw dropped as she tried to think of something to say when something interesting happened. Once her mouth opened in the mirror, Mr. Pedolla floated in front of it inside the mirror. It then looked like he was suddenly dropped inside of her mouth in the mirror, and that’s when Kate felt something in her mouth. It was lying on her tongue, and she was pretty sure what it was.

Mr. Pedolla looked around in horror at the cave he just fell into. He was staring at his student just a moment ago, almost a foot taller than she was, but now he was inside her dark mouth with his naked body was lying on her tongue. He felt the moist buds of her tongue against his member. He admitted he would have loved to have his penis inside this young woman's mouth, but not with the rest of his body too! All of a sudden, her mouth closed and he couldn’t see a single thing. He was scared out of his mind, afraid she was about to swallow him and now regretted his previous remarks.

Kate had closed her mouth as a reaction to figuring out what was in her mouth. She didn’t know what to do. This wasn’t exactly the type of hypothetical situations you prepare yourself for, and Kate was just trying to figure it out as it was going on. She decided it was best to confirm there was something in her mouth and not just imagining it. She slowly raised her tongue to the roof of her mouth till she the thing on her tongue touched it. After this shocking event, Kate let out a small yelping noise and felt her teacher fall out of her mouth. Her problem of having her teacher in her mouth might be gone now, but now she had a new problem.

As Kate looked down into her cleavage, she saw her teacher, who had just been hitting on her moments ago, between her breasts. She was weirded out by this at first, but then she saw how frightened he looked of her tits. They may look like fun-bags at normal size, but now they must look like massive mountains to him, and this fact obviously scared him. A deviant smile came across Kate’s mouth as she saw this tiny man squirming around in the crack between her boobs. He looked so helpless, just the way she felt when he was the one in power. Kate slowly started shaking her boobs back and forth. She laughed when he started screaming as the ground around him started shaking. Kate thought to herself “If barely moving my boobs is scaring this tiny man, I can’t wait to see how he acts to all the other things I do too him.”

Kate starts to bounce her boobs when she finally hears him speak, “How did I get like this? And why am I naked?” Kate pondered his questions for a moment and answered “I really don’t know. The mirror made you like this, but I have no idea why you’re naked. Maybe it doesn’t work on cloth or nonliving things. Honestly, I don’t even know how that thing works, so I wouldn’t ask me anything else about it. Your guess is as good as mine.” Kate then starts bouncing her boobs again, and so her teacher starts screaming again “Stop that!” Kate laughs, “What? Don’t you like my perky breasts? I know you’ve thought about touching them before.” He screams back to her “I have not!” She glares at him, “Liar!” Kate then starts bouncing her boobs with much more force and sternly says “Admit it!” Mr. Pedolla becomes worried she’ll bounce him right out of her cleavage and admits “Fine! I have!” Kate stops bouncing her boobs and he continues “There’s no crime against thinking about it! You’re attractive and have nice breasts! So what? You're an adult. Who cares?”

Kate pauses for a moment after hearing the truth. She then smiles at him and says “Well then, glad I could let your fantasy become a reality. But then again, I’m sure you don’t just want side-boob flesh, even if they’re the sides inside my cleavage. It’s always about the nipples with guys. So here, why don’t I show you the best part.” With that, Kate opens up her right cup and leans forward and then to her side to catch her teacher. He feels the crack between her boobs spreading and then suddenly falls, but not very far. He lands on his back and sees the biggest nipple he’s ever seen. He quickly glances over at Kate’s face which has a giant grin on it, then he sees the giant nipple come closer and closer until her bra is practically embedding him into it.

As Kate feels her tiny teacher pressing into her nipple, which is almost twice the size of him now, she thinks about how guys always ask girls to flash her boobs. She never understood why guys were so hung up on nipples. With the clothing girls wore nowadays, they showed almost everything on their breast except their nipple, yet guys were still obsessed with seeing these pink little circles. Well, now she had one guy seeing one up close, and doubted any guy would like to take his place just to see her nipple. She grabbed her right breast and really pushed him into it. Her nipples were starting to get hard. This was obviously turning her on. She never knew power could be so… sexy.

As the arousal for Kate increases, she starts massaging her teacher into her breast. The fact that the entire body of her teacher could be rubbed into her nipple seemed amazing to her, especially since this was the same teacher who just hit on her moments ago, and gave her pointless detentions all senior year just so he could eye-fuck her. Well, today was the day she finally got to turn it all around on him, and it wouldn’t be just her breasts he would have to worry about.

The cup to Kate’s bra was pulled open, but she didn’t see her teacher inside. As she looked closer she saw him stuck to her nipple. She laughed at the fact he almost looked like he was a part of her nipple because he was so mashed into it. As she pulls him off she asks “Well, I hope you had fun, John.” He snaps back at her “That’s Mr. Pedolla to you young lady!” She giggles, “I thought you said I could call you John now? What happened to that?” John retorted “You are my student, and I am your teacher. This is highly inappropriate!" Kate just smiles, "If you think this is inappropriate, just wait and see what I have planned next!"

Kate stands up from her seat and walks over to one of the walls near one of the back corners of the room. John felt himself being lowered. He didn’t know why, but then he heard a zipper being undone and felt a wave of horror wash over him. As he started moving down past her breasts, he saw Kate shimmying out of her pants. She couldn’t possibly be doing what it looked like she was about to do. He then saw her pull off her underwear and knew to some extent what was about to happen. Once Kate’s panties hit the floor she kicked them aside and leaned up against a corner in the room. When her ass hit the ground she said “Lucky for you, I just shaved."

John sees the giant crease of her pussy in front of him, along with the plush white walls of flesh surrounding it. He can already smell her. He’s imagined this smell on her more than once, and every time it was a happy thought, but this was not a happy moment. He sees her two giant fingers spread her lips and then he suddenly gets shoved against the top of her pussy. Even though he’s felt the warm moistness of a woman before, it’s never been anything like this. He’s never imagined what it would be like on his entire body, but now he was experiencing it.

Kate started to rub her teacher around her clit. She’d laugh at the fact her teacher was now some sex toy if she wasn’t so aroused. She started focusing on rubbing just on her clit. This stimulated her even more and she did this for several minutes. When she was finally done and her tiny toy was covered in her pussy juice she heard him say “Thank god that’s over.” But then she responded with “Not over. Just loosened up.” He then got moved down and shoved John inside of her hole.

He was wiggling around inside of her, which felt amazing. The only bad part was that she had her finger against him, which kept him from really going wild, but she wanted to make sure she didn’t lose her precious new pet. She started rubbing him around all over the inside of her pussy. It was so exhilarating for her to have an entire human-being in there. Her cunt alone held the destiny of her teacher, and she was just fine with that. After cumming a multiple of times, she finally pulled him out. She was too tired to giggle at his limp form and just told him, “I need to take a break for a minute a catch my breath. While I sit here and rest, why don’t you worship my toes? I bet they’ll look like gods to you.”

Kate slides her flip-flops off, then leans forward and sets her teacher in the ridge next to her big left toe. He wasn’t even as tall as her big toe, and this made her smile. She started wiggling her toes and gave off a slight giggle as he suddenly started hugging her big toe as he tried not to fall off. Though her foot wasn’t far off the ground, to him it looked like he was standing on a cliff, and he didn’t care to find out if it would have the same effects if he fell off. He felt humiliated to be clinging onto a toe that was bigger than he was, but he didn’t want to risk dying just to feel less ashamed. When Kate finally stopped she said “My toes aren’t going to worship themselves, John. I’d suggest you start doing your assigned job unless you want me to see if I can flick you across the room with just just one kick in the air!”

John, much more in fear for his life, decided to start rubbing Kate’s toes. As he saw a devious little smile creep over her face, he muttered “Spoiled little brat.” Thankfully she couldn’t hear him since he was more than half a body length away from her ears. Normally, he liked girls’ feet and to give them massages, especially if they looked as pretty and soft as Kate’s did, but they seemed much harder at his tiny size, not to mention they smelled from walking around school all day. The worst aspect though, was that some eighteen year old brat was forcing him to do it as if he were her slave or something. Kate was going to be in so much trouble once he returned to normal size and could start using his authority again.

When Kate finally felt well rested from her multiple of orgasms, she decided to let her teacher continue massaging her toes. A few minutes after that, a call started coming from her cell phone. She reached over and grabbed her pants looking for her phone. She grabbed it out of one of her pockets and noticed that the call was coming from Sarah. Kate commented “Sarah’s calling me. I guess that means detention time must be over.” Mr. Pedolla loudly replies “Thank God!” Kate then answers the phone, “Hello? Sarah? Hey, what’s up?” She laughs “Did your mom’s mirror-thing work? Hmmm, I don’t know! Maybe it did, maybe it didn’t!” Kate laughs harder “Well, maybe your mom got, like, the one mythical-powered thing in the entire universe. Odds are against it, but ya never know. For all you know, the mirror actually did work!.... No, I’m not telling you whether it did or not. What would be the fun in that?.... Anywho, what are you doing? Wanna hangout?.... Alright, I’ll come over then.”

Once Kate hangs up the phone John screams “Alright, you’ve had your fun, but detention is over now! Return me back to my normal size!” Kate laughs “Ummm, I already told you. I don’t know how the mirror works, so I have no idea how to turn you back… at least not for now. Sarah’s mom might know, but she’s out of town again, so I guess that means I’m responsible for you!” He repeats “Responsible for me?” Kate giggles “Yeah, ya know, like make sure you’re safe and keeping you hidden. Speaking of which, where should I hide you? You’re doing a great job with my feet, but you’ll easily be spotted in my flip-flop. I’d keep you in the front of my panties, but I’m afraid if you get lodged up my cunt I might not be able to get you back out. It’s not like you have a string on the end of your body like a tampon does.” John interrupts her thoughts “Why keep me hidden at all?” Kate casually replies “Because I haven’t decided yet if I’m going to tell Sarah it actually worked. Besides, don’t think my fun stops here. That was just warm-up stuff. I’m going to get you back for the lost hours I spent in detention with you, and being with my giant boobs, inside my sweet vagina, and worshipping my pretty feet doesn’t count. I need to think of somewhere to put you in detention. It can’t be somewhere nice though, it has to be somewhere nasty, somewhere…” That’s when it hit Kate.

Kate picked her tiny teacher out of her toes and stood up as she said “I know just where I’ll be keeping you.” As she brings her teacher back behind her, she gives her tiny booty a shake. John’s jaw drops and says “You can’t be serious!” Kate giggles, “Just think of it as your own personal detention! I’m going to match every hour you made me spend in detention, with my own version of detention. Except, I think instead of just one hour for each detention, I’ll make yours a day each since I never did anything to deserve it in the first place.” John retorts “That’s not true young lady!” Kate huffs, “Please, you came up with any stupid excuse to throw me in detention with you, and then you’d neglect putting others in detention and would try to get me alone if you could…. Let’s see, you had me in detention about once a a week this year, plus a few Saturday schools as well, so I’d say you owe me at least thirty days of detention.” He repeats “Thirty days?!” Kate smiles, “Yep, one whole month with this fantastic piece of ass.” Kate then gives her butt a light slap.

John cries “This is repulsive!” Kate’s gives a cheer up tone “Hey, I wouldn’t say it’s that bad. I have a nice, firm little bottom. It’s not like I’ve got a big huge butt with a butthole that gets almost no fresh air because it's so deeply trapped between two cheeks. Don’t get me wrong, my butt smells pretty bad, but I bet it’s not as bad as that BIG booty!.... Then again, maybe it is. That doesn’t matter though since I’m putting you in my butt because it smells bad in there!” Mr. Pedolla tries to think of something quick and comes up with “But what if I get lodged inside of… you know… the hole. You aren’t putting me in the front because of fear of that same reason.” Kate raises an eyebrow “I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to get you out if you somehow get lodged up my asshole. It’s pretty good about pushing things out. It does it at least once a day, but I’m sure you’ll get familiar with that process.” John looks horrified and Kate takes this opportunity to really stick it to him, “I think my favorite part of the day will be putting you back in detention after I just got done doing that particular body function.”

John was about to yell at his student for saying such a horrid thing, but quickly went into shock as he saw Kate lightly bending over and spreading one of her cheeks with her free hand. John wanted to say so many things, but he knew nothing he could say would stop his student, who was gigantic in comparison to him now. As soon as he saw the hole revealed at the end of her butt crack, he became devastated knowing this young woman would be getting revenge by making him smell, feel, and even taste her nasty, crinkled hole for an entire month. For thirty or plus days, he would be shoved up against the same muscles that this girl used to release her waste on a daily basis. This would be his “detention”.

Kate wasted no time getting her teacher acquainted with her foul smelling hole. She immediately pushed him against it and smiled knowing he was breathing completely fresh air one second, and then smelling her asshole the next. She laughed and told him, “Well John, you wanted this tight, little bottom of mine, and now you’re going to get it for over a month!” Kate then let go of her cheek and let her crack close in on her tiny teacher as she removed her finger knowing he’d stay in place. She wiggled her tiny little butt in happiness over the fact her perverted teacher was now inside of it. As she got dressed and started to walk out of the classroom, she realized that this exciting hour had only been the fraction of the time her tiny teacher would be spending with her. She had a lot more torture to bring to her small educator, and this was only the beginning. With that thought in mind, she walked out the door and gave her butt a firm smack, mashing her teacher even more into her hole.