- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The word "sole" pretty much begs to have corny puns made about it   :)

Alison stared down at Ashley’s wildly sobbing form in her opened palm as she laid on her bed once again.  Tony was gripped roughly in her other hand, his face scrunched into the widest part of her palm, making speaking impossible without receiving a mouthful of her soft flesh.  Her fingers had also wrapped suggestively between his legs and were pressing uncomfortably into his crotch, but in his current position, trying to force her off wasn’t in the cards.

                Ashley’s hands covered her face, trying to wipe the tears away, her body convulsing madly as two of Alison’s fingers closed down toward her.  They each began stroking along her little cheeks, trying to aid her drying efforts, but this only caused her to fight against them.

                “Stop it, Ashley,” whispered Alison, jamming her fingertips against Ashley’s arms, easily overpowering them as she took over the job.  “And stop crying already.”

                “I c-can’t…” gasped Ashley.  “I c-can’t b-believe…”

                “What?”

                “What you’re d-doing to us…” she whimpered.  There was no detectable anger behind her voice at this point.  For the time being, she seemed content to sound completely crushed and forlorn with the situation.  And Alison didn’t blame her in the slightest.

                Alison shushed her, feeling oddly motherly toward her now-little cousin as she continued rubbing at her soggy cheeks.  In her other hand, she heard Tony trying to yell against the muted pad of her palm, so she pressed even harder into his crotch, clenching her fingers together a bit at the joints.  She felt an enjoyable chill as she could clearly feel his tiny member through his pants.  At this warning, he instantly shut up, allowing the contented Alison to slightly loosen her grip around his lower body, although this didn’t mean she wasn’t still stroking against Tony’s inner thigh: a painful reminder that nowhere on his body was off-limits to her at that point.

                “Don’t cry, Ashley,” cooed Alison, surprised to find her voice becoming gentler.  “Stop crying.  Really.  Would you want your friends to see you like this?”

                Ashley sniffled.  Normally, she would have taken this opportunity to level a devastating insult at her cousin, but not this time.  She grasped unsuccessfully at Alison’s continually kneading fingers, trying to push them off, but she was unsuccessful, instead deciding to lock her fingers around the rock-hard fingernails of her cousin.

                “Now…” whispered Alison calmly, smiling.  “Now… just… don’t cry anymore, but…”

                “B-But?” gasped Ashley weakly.

                Alison lowered her voice, speaking gently but firmly at the same time.  “I’m going to bed, and I’m going to put you back in my sock.”  At these words, Ashley started to scream, thrashing violently against her cousin’s grip, but Alison instantly placed a probing thumbprint onto her cousin’s mouth, muting her and curling her other fingers around her, holding her as if she had become a violent, insane criminal in a wheeled cart.  “Shhh… it’s going to be okay, Ashley, really…”

                After a few more minutes of violently screaming against Alison’s fingertip, Ashley stopped to breathe, and was allowed to speak again by her smiling cousin.  “N-N-No… c-can’t go b-back…”

                Alison raised an eyebrow, shaking her head.  “Actually, I’m pretty sure you can go back, cuz.  It’s pretty easy, really.  All I have to do is just…” she continued, plucking Ashley’s non-combative body between two fingers of the same hand and dangling her as she moved her toward her foot.  She plopped her back on the bedspread within touching distance of her sole, arching it for emphasis, the wrinkles deepening as a grim warning to Ashley, who instantly tensed up at the sight of her life’s new greatest fear: Alison’s foot.

                “And stop shaking so much,” followed Alison, wiggling her toes and causing Ashley to flinch.  “I won’t even stand on you again, I’m just going to sleep.”

                “Oh… oh… G-God…” mumbled Ashley, clutching her face as she sobbed, knowing it was inevitable.  As she did, Alison leaned over the side of the bed, and scooped up a new pair of socks that happened to be laying on the ground, probably strewn there the night before by Ashley at her former human size.

                “Hey, cheer up, cuz,” said Alison hopefully.  “I’ll make sure you at least have someone to talk to this time.”

                “Wha…” gasped Ashley, finding Tony smacking down onto the bedspread, held down by one of Alison’s powerful thumbs.  He tried to lift himself back up, but was whacked right back flat against the bed spread as Alison swung one the socks she’d found on the floor down onto his back like a soft whip.  He mumbled something, shaking his head, not even bothering to try again as Ashley ran to him, stooping down by his face and whispering rapidly to him.

                “T-Tony?  Can you hear me?” she said fearfully, rubbing at his messy hair.

                “Hey, babe,” he smiled, touching her arm.  “How you doing?”

                At this, Ashley began to cry again.  “Help me, Tony.  I need you.”

                Tony just groaned, casually rubbing at his bruised, ice-cold sides.  “That makes two of us.”

                “Here comes the airplane!” cooed Alison, scooping up Tony in a few of her fingers, breaking the contact between the tiny boyfriend and girlfriend.  Lifting him up, she held the sock out longways, allowing it to dangle open right below him.  He squirmed as he looked down, already foreseeing his inevitable fate as Alison’s soft fingers released their grip, allowing him to drop downward.  He rolled down the cushy sides, a few loose threads tagging along his clothes before he rolled over at the base, tumbling into the toe section.  As he inhaled, he was, for the briefest moment, comforted: they smelled like Ashley.

                Almost immediately, though, he found himself with a companion in the sock: looking up, he found Alison’s pointed foot slipping down the white tube, completely filling up any space on the sides and barreling toward him like a freight train.  Her toes wiggled, her nails snagging briefly on the fabric, as they splayed apart to make room for his body.  Tony began tugging furiously at the sock fabric, finding it to be incredibly thick, even against his reasonably impressive upper body strength.  He closed his eyes, gulped, and thoroughly enjoyed his final instant of not being partially crushed under the cold foot flesh of Alison.  Her toes descended upon him easily, pinning him so hard against the upper section of the fabric he knew that Ashley could probably see his body making a sizeable imprint in it.  In order to try not to scare her, he did his best not to struggle, although it wasn’t easy.  Working him a bit, Alison’s toes gripped his body in various places, his clothes getting pinched between the crevices in her joints, her pinky and fourth toes accidently getting part of his leg caught in them before scooting him further down, his feet running past her pinky.  Her big and second toes parted as his head came within gripping reach, gently compressing around him but stopping short of causing pain. 

It occurred to Tony at this point that Alison meant him no intense physical harm, at least not right now: this was solely for the detriment of Ashley.  He inhaled, allowing the stale scent of her toes, dried of their humidity a while back, to creep into his nose.  This was good for him for the time being to not have to be surrounded by disgusting dampness, but it didn’t take away any of how uncomfortable he was.  His vision was cut off sharply along his forehead and chin by the two thick nuggets of pinkish flesh and muscle, wriggling contentedly to have him in place: a vice of teenaged flesh pinning him down, underneath Alison’s toes as she slowly set her foot back down on the bed, compressing Tony slightly more against the bed as she allowed her toes to come to complete rest on his body.

Ashley leapt on top of Alison’s socked toes, which now were lying flat on the bedspread again.  She put all her strength into trying to pull them upward through the thick fabric as she continuing weeping, but the further in she dug into the sock, the more difficult it got to grasp around the toe, as the fabric became so taut that Ashley’s tiny arms weren’t strong enough to grip them.  Alison gave her a little warning and flicked her toe upward, knocking Ashley off and back onto the bedspread.  Before the tiny teen could even get up, she found the fuzzier interior fabric of the other sock flopping down on top of her, inside out.  Alison’s finger were propelling it from the other side, scrunching it up like a glove and grasping at her cousin through it.  Anticipating resistance, Alison quickly covered her cousin’s gaping mouth up with dingy fabric before totaling engulfing Ashley into the fibrous embrace of the inside out sock.  Then, Alison pulled her hand out of the sock, pulling it back right side out, allowing Ashley to remain trapped at the toe section of the sock.

The sock gag came off of Ashley’s mouth, but before she could even scream, she found Alison’s quickly descending toes cramming themselves over her lips, preventing further uproar as Ashley accidently tasted her cousin’s cool, doughy toe flesh, the flavors of the stagnant sock partially melted into the fetid skin spice.  Alison, obviously not caring nearly as much about how comfortable Ashley was inside the sock, hadn’t bothered to lower her foot in slowly to allow Ashley a moment to get in a more comfortable position.  Instead, with Ashley trapped in her toe section in a far less convenient place than Tony, balled up underneath Alison’s big toe, the gigantic teen decided she was content with Ashley’s position and scrunched her toe painfully around Ashley’s arms, nearly breaking them in the process.  As the little young woman cried out, thrashing against the white fabric that hugged her so tightly once again, she suddenly felt warm breath coming through the filtered fiber net of the sock; Alison had leaned far enough over to get her mouth closer to the sock.

“Good night, Ashley.  Sleep tight in there,” smiled Alison sweetly.  Gently, she patted her cousin’s wincing body through the sock, gave her a slight extra, friendlier squeeze of her toes, then stretched her legs out fully, leaning back on the bed.  Alison laid a hand on her stomach, sighing deeply and savoring this feeling.  She doubted any other person could ever know the extraordinarily unique brand of pleasure she was experiencing.  Ashley was fighting much harder than Tony against her fabric-bonded toe prison, but regardless, she could feel both bodies thrashing like puny mice inside her socks, each foot receiving the same tingling sensation of little limbs pushing against it, the warmth of the bodies, the stickiness of their clothes and flesh getting easily stuck in her toe crevices, forcing them to fight harder to release it.  She imagined what it must be like for them: having to take deep inhalations of her humid instep with each breath, feeling the plush give of her flesh as they pushed and hugged her toes in their struggle for impossible comfort, the nagging fear in their minds that if Alison so chose, she could get off the bed, take a single step with each foot, and end their lives without thinking about it.  It was a new and utterly fantastic feeling, and Alison found a primal side of herself wishing that it was unnecessary to ever take the socks off for the rest of her life.

However, as Alison’s hand reached for the light switch on Ashley’s bedside lamp so she could try and get some sleep, her feet casually slid back together, her toes playing with one another through the socks.  By doing this, she allowed Tony and Ashley some close proximity to one another, albeit through a double layer of smelly sock fabric that prevented any physical contact.  Still, they realized how close they were to one another as Alison’s toes began rippling and clutching at one another carelessly.  Tony, sputtering as Alison’s big toe shoved its way off of his nose, coughed hard, which allowed Ashley to figure out where he was precisely in the other sock, cringing as Alison’s pinky toe clenched around her knee, nearly hyperextending it.

“Ashley!  Babe!  Are you in there?  I…” gasped Tony, his speaking abilities cutting off once again as Alison’s second toe shifted, covering his mouth and forcing him to momentarily taste it.  He coughed again, but he had been heard.

“T-Tony?  Are you ok-kay?” gasped Ashley, fighting to stay in a position where Alison’s toes could merely ripple along her body rather than roll her over onto the top of her foot ball, making continued conversation difficult.  She didn’t get much further before she began sobbing again, her tears dampening the space between Alison’s big and second toes.

“Fine, babe, fine, just… OOF!” grunted Tony as he was rolled over, the wind knocked solidly out of him with a quick, murderous thrust from Alison’s meaty third toe, his eyes watering from the strain of attempting to force the plump-tipped digit from his chest.

Alison, listening to this admittedly pathetic exchange from within her two socks as she continued rubbing her feet together, rolled her eyes and groaned.  At this rate, sleep would be impossible, between Tony’s unmanly grunting in pain from Alison’s harmless toe play, and Ashley’s self-absorbed weeping.  Then, shrugging, she realized that compromising with her cousin and the boyfriend in order to get a good night’s sleep wouldn’t hurt too much.  She leaned far over, gripping the toe of each sock and slipping quickly upward.

Both Tony and Ashley were rapidly rolled over as if they were trapped inside a tumbling snowball going down a hill, the fuzzy threads of the graying sock whipping upward and past them so quickly it was beginning to give them carpet burns.  As the thickest part of the sock, the rimmed mouth, rushed past them, they were pushed deeper underneath Alison’s upturned toes.  Expertly, Alison clenched her toes around their arms and legs, catching them before they could fall onto the bed.  Slowly, then, the towering cousin brought her feet back together, dangling a tiny person from each foot.  Seeing the brief opportunity to see each other again, Ashley and Tony locked hands, reaching across the gap from between Alison’s upturned feet, rocking slightly on her heels on the bedspread.

Suddenly, Alison’s toes that were gripping onto Ashley released, letting the girl go; however, her grip on Tony remained, and the fit teen was able to keep hanging onto her, even while dangling in the toes of Alison’s other foot.  He managed to pull her up closer to him, and Ashley threw her around his body fearfully in a hug.  With the couple now on the same foot, Alison calmly picked up a sock, stretched the opening as far out as she could, and brought it back down toward her foot.  Tony and Ashley were too focused on one another to notice it until the thick fabric of the sock coming down on both of them together had forced their grip on Alison’s toes.  They tumbled deeper down, the sock skin-tight against their bodies, straining with the extra volume normally unaccounted for by its average, foot-sized occupant.

The taut fabric caught them as they slammed against Alison’s heel, keeping them in the center of her foot.  Clutching one another together to make room, they felt Alison’s foot slowly descending back toward the bed.  Ashley cried weakly against Tony’s shoulder, and each took a deep breath, before Alison’s warmed, cushiony sole worked itself down on top of their bodies, accounting for their shape, Alison’s leg arching slightly upward to pull this off and ensure they were kept underneath, not on the side.  Alison, finally satisfied with the silence, clicked the light off in the room, laid her head on the pillow, and fell asleep almost immediately from the exhaustion of the day.

Ashley and Tony, taking careful breaths from the crevice left on the side of Alison’s foot, which was of course filtered through the sock first, tried not to move and risk getting a limb caught under the thicker, weightier sections of her heavy, slowly re-dampening sole.  They flattened their bodies to make the most room, keeping their arms at their sides, and turned toward one another, their cheeks sandwiched painfully between a flattened floor of musky sock fibers and a caving ceiling of balmy foot skin, covering every inch of their weary, food-sticky bodies.  Inching toward one another as best they could despite how firmly they were pinned under Alison’s sole, they managed to get their heads close together and share a kiss.  Ashley, somehow, despite her intense fear for her life and growing claustrophobia in the muggy environment they found themselves in, smiled as they locked lips for several minutes.  It was the comfort both of them so desperately needed.

Tony, constantly the person trying to make light of things regardless of how appropriate a situation it was, cringed as one of Alison’s foot wrinkles rippled against his face as she arched her ped slightly in her sleep before turning back to Ashley.  “Boy… umm… some family you got here, babe,” he grinned sarcastically, touching Ashley’s quivering shoulder and grunting as he took in a particularly nauseatingly sudor-reeked breath of oxygen.