- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Took way to long to write so little. I feel kinda bad. hope you enjoy

I’m crying in my closet, curled in a ball when max walks in. I ignore him because I hate his guts right now. He kneels down and wraps his arms around me, but I still don’t look at him.


“Bruce feels horrible ya know” He rubs my back “He felt so bad he left to return the collar as I speak” He holds me as I cry and wrap my tail around him.


“you know I hate collars. Ever since the animal services” I slowly stop crying and I hear the front door open and close so I stand up, adjust my hair and walk down stairs.


“oh, Sarah. Look I-” I interrupt Bruce with a big hug and I snuggle close to him.


“Its OK Bruce, you didn’t know.” I kiss him on the cheek gently “just no more collars please” I smile at him and I let go and walk to Max “Wanna go for a walk?” I smile at Bruce and give his hand a loving squeeze before turning to cat form and walking out of the back door with max. As we walk into the woods we notice that the path is neat and tidy, and that there is the sound of water near by. “oh Max, Its beautiful” I round a corner to see a magnificent waterfall and a lake large enough to hold a small van. Perfect for me and him to just hang out and swim in. I walk in to the water slowly and see that it is deep enough to jump into from the waterfall, and clear enough to see straight to the bottom. I realize I’m actually pretty thirsty so I decide to just take a drink from the lake. “Sarah!?! what are you doing?” Max was angry so I stopped drinking [its perfectly fine] I thought to myself but I was more gentle towards Max “I thought It would be OK Max. I’m sorry” My ears drop in shame and I start to get out of the water and Max questions if I feel OK. “I’m fine I swear I-” I hit the water with a smack as I pass out.


 


I groggily wake up and and don’t recognize where I am. There’s a big puddle beside me with a stream runn- wait. That’s the lake... I’m giant!!! My thoughts immediately shift to Max. “Max? Max where are you?!?” I look around on the ground and see him hiding behind a tree. He is shaking Because he is scared so I slowly put my hand on the ground. “Max please... I’m not going to hurt you I promise” I’m close to crying as he slowly steps onto my hand and I lift him up so I can see him. “What happened maxx?” I’m crying and he actually reaches out and tries to wipe my tears away and I stop crying because I’m touched about what he did.


“You passed out and just started growing. I couldn’t stop it.” He tears up so I hold Him close to my chest. Luckily my clothes grew too I think as I set him on the ground when he points out I’m returning to normal. “Max I’m scared. Please don’t tell Bruce about this please. He doesn’t need to worry about me.” Max smiles at me and says he wont as we head back to the house