- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Slightly less actual vore, but setting up for the third, final chapter.

“Ugh…it’s just so dry…”  Lacey spoke, dropping her bagel for a moment, as she stood and walked over to the refrigerator.  She wouldn’t be able to stomach this bagel alone without some sort of condiment, even if it meant skipping dessert later, or having water with all of her meals.  She had to do something to manage the calories she was putting into her body, unaware that calories weren’t the only thing she was about to consume.

“Lacey, baby!” Anita screamed, watching her daughter’s massive lips, as they acted as a veil to hide the atrocities that were being committed within the confines of her mouth, other than the occasional moment where the lips would part just barely enough to allow Anita to get a brief glance within that horrible cave of wonders, that she would be witnessing first hand.  Well, she would witness it, if she didn’t quickly see refuge somewhere other than her daughter’s bagel.  As she ran, she turned to get a glance at the mouth, just in time to see Lacey as she allowed her bagel to fall.  A second later, the bagel crashed to the plate, rocking Anita’s entire world, and she stumbled forward harshly, her foot getting caught in one of the many cracks in the bagel, before she fell forward, her ankle twisting out of place.  She couldn’t walk.

Frank was lucky to be alive, tangled up in a few cotton fibers between Lacey’s toes.  He’d managed to avoid being completely crushed as the aspiring teen model had wiggled and splayed her toes, much to his despair, but was now in the relative safety, in the dark cavern between the two biggest toes.  She’d stopped bouncing her foot, briefly at one point, and he’d secured himself deep in the ridges of the toes, but his relief was short lived.  The blonde’s massive leg had shifted position, and he felt the entire foot declining…looks like her feet were headed to the floor.  He braced for impact, which came quickly, jarring the forty six year old account to his bones, as the massive, feminine foot landed harshly on the floor, hopping down from the stool-like chair to grab some cream cheese.  The menacing toes that surrounded him wiggled barely as they secured their places on the floor, within the white cotton sock, and then squeezed together briefly, to push off the rest leg off of the floor.  Frank, witnessing all of this first hand, could only scream, barely able to see any of the monumental first step of his baby girl, who was only trying to feed herself breakfast. 

He continued to hold on, her toes already beginning to emit a minimal amount of perspiration, the socks were fairly thick, and it was summer.  After eating the bagel, he figured she’d probably remove the socks, which meant freedom for him.  There was brief sensation of weightlessness, as the foot sailed hundreds of miles into the air, a simple step for the skinny teen, and the swung forward to complete the first step.  He found himself losing grip on the moist surface of his daughters toe flesh, and before he was able to adjust it, was falling.  It was only a brief freefall, however, as he landed on the bottom of the thick cotton sock under Lacey’s toes.  His ride did not end there, as the foot continued to propel forward, and he found himself sliding backwards, her toes wiggling once again as if to say goodbye.  Tumbling end over end over the duration of her step, he found himself no longer looking up at her soft, warm toes, but at the sole of her foot.  It was no longer the soft bit of flesh he used to tickle when she was a little girl, but now, an incomprehensible, vast sky of wrinkled flesh.  Each wrinkle created a valley within the warm teenager’s flesh that easily could have made the Grand Canyon seem pathetic.  He had no time to register this though, as he further slid across the sock, staring up at the sole of the foot, until it eventually became her heel, and he was caught behind it, stuck between it, and the back of her sock.  He’d stay there, for the duration of her walk to the refridgerator, and back to her seat.  Once sitting again, she innocently crossed her legs and began bouncing that same foot again, subjecting her father to the torture of enduring each little shake and wiggle of her ankle, spreading the strawberry cream cheese over her breakfast.

Anita had begun to cry desperately, clawing at the bagel to pull herself the 10-15 feet to the edge of the bagel before her daughter returned.  If she could get there, she could toss herself off the edge, onto the plate, and find her husband.  The gasped with each pull, as her ankle throbbed, daring her to try to put any pressure on it.  As she passed the five feet mark…an ominous shadow raised over her hand, covering most of the bagel.  It was Lacey’s hand. 
                “No!  No!  Lacey don’t eat me!”  She screamed, unaware that her daughter’s first priority was to cover the bagel in sweet, sticky cream cheese.  Anita felt the bagel shake and Lacey gripped it, allowing it to hover above the plate.  Turning around briefly, her face went pale with fear.  A butter knife, easily able to slice her into bits, was coming down towards her.  And worse, it was covered in a thick-gooey pink substance. 

                ‘She’s going to cover me in cream cheese before she eats me…’ Thought Anita, the color returning to her face as her eyes filled with tears again, and she fought the idea of trying to take her own life before her daughter did.  A few more weak crawling attempts were made by the woman, before the bagel shook again, as the knife impacted it.  Desperate to reach Lacey’s thumb, she cried out again, but in vain, as the knife spread the cream cheese smoothly over the untoasted bagel.  Anita was covered in the first go-round, coughing and spitting out the strawberry-flavored topping, and struggling to move, which had become increasingly more difficult.  She was now not only injured, but stuck in the cream cheese, on the bagel her daughter was about to eat.

Anita was, in her daughter’s words, screwed.

Lacey, after coating the entire bagel in cream cheese, set the knife down, licked her thumb free of excess cheese, and brought the bagel, and her mother, to her part lips, ready to give them both a one way trip to her tight, toned stomach.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and Review!