- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome back to the Marvel Reduction Hour. Back in the 1960s, when Marvel first started the Spectacular Spider-Man comic, Stan never dreamed of the SIZE of such a great BODY of work, but perhaps we did. See ya!

While Betty was at work, he could plan some other way to get out of her apartment. He wondered if his ordinairy Spider strength could lift the window now.

Betty closed her mouth, but then she opened her eyes. She turned her head and couldn’t see him on the pillow. Then she looked around, until she saw him climbing the wall. She stood up on the bed, as he scrambled just out of her reach. Betty grabbed a pillow and swung it at him, swatting him off the wall and catching him in her free hand.

 

“Did I hurt you, little Petey?” she asked.

 

“No, my Spider power saved me from the impact,” he said, and struggled to break her grip.

 

It was impossible now. At that size, and without the costume, his ordinairy Spider strength could not move her relatively gigantic fingers. She sat back down in the bed, leaning against both pillows.

 

“Did you really think you could crawl out of this new stage in our relationship?” she asked, reminding him of one of the quips he’d made to the Black Cat.

 

He decided to respond in kind.

 

“You were driving me up the wall,” he said.

 

Betty giggled hysterically.

 

“Teensy weensie Spider climbed up to Betty’s neck.

Betty used her pouting lips to give his face a peck.

Then, once Petey Spider had made her tongue a boat

Complete with its own water, she gulped him down her throat,” said Betty.

 

Before he could respond, she began licking him, this time using her whole tongue. There was no point in fighting against this, and he was enjoying it anyway … until it stopped.

 

“Wasn’t that at least a somewhat enjoyable preview?” she asked.

 

“Betty I loved it,” he said.

 

“Good! It’s time to make all good rhymes come true,” said Betty, “I’m sure you’ll be a Spectacular Spider-Meal.”

 

“No! Please Betty, no!” he called.

 

“Come into my parlour said the giantess to the Spider Boy,” Betty laughed.

 

“Am I supposed to just take this while you Brant and crave?” said Peter.

 

“All the better to eat you with, Little Red Spidey Food,” said Betty.

 

She opened her mouth and pushed him into it. He fought to no avail with all his Spider strength and then her teeth shut tight, stranding him on her tongue. She began to wrestle him with her tongue, trying to force him towards her throat. He had the strength to fight against it a little, but his other costume was gone now, and her tongue was so moist and slippery.

 

He finally lost all his grip and slid into Betty’s throat. Peter felt the movements as Betty swallowed eagerly, and he felt himself sliding down, down, further into the depths of her throat.

 

“It’s ironic,” he thought, “JJ would give her a huge raise and a promotion, if she told him she’d eaten Spider-Man, but she’ll never be able to err … cough up that LITTLE fact. If I were a Betty man, I’d say she’ll be sitting at her desk not bothered in the least by what’s happened to me.”

 

Betty lay down. He felt the change in position, and lay down himself and felt himself dwindling away in her tummy.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This one was for you fans. Many of you ... or at least the World's Greatest Reviewer Carycomic will no doubt write in with a brilliant idea for a sequel, and if you're really lucky, he'll even write the story too.

Carycomic does indeed seem to have a sequel in mind, and you can see it in Chapter 12 of his story "Cary's Comic Drabbles."