- Text Size +

9

Pan strutted down the road with an arrogant swagger. Her hands rested on her flared hips, which swayed and dipped seductively, and she held her thickly-maned head high and kept a pouting smirk on her face. The road buckled and fractured beneath her and the city shook with her tread as she fittingly hummed the tune to “I Feel the Earth Move”, by Carole King;  though luckily for the tiny city and its inhabitants, the sky had thus far held off on “tumblin’ down”.

The road, which was usually buzzing with activity, seemed to be mostly vacant. The piles of grid-locked cars, abandoned in panic by their owners, grew denser with each popping step she took, though, indicating she was probably catching up to the retreating masses fleeing the besieged metropolis. This thought made her giddy and she quickened her pace to a brisk walk; her towering legs cutting through the air like knives.

She seemed to be leaving the downtown area. The road narrowed and the buildings began to dwindle in height as she moved ownward. Before long they were squeezing in on her as she strode. The concrete towers encroached rudely into her “personal bubble”, lightly rubbing against her soft skin like a creeper at a dance club as she passed them. This was unacceptable to her, and she further exaggerated the swing of her hips, rhythmically slamming them against the miniaturized buildings. The booming collisions caused glass and mortar to explode outward in glimmering showers as she crippled any structure that dared to impose itself upon her. The vibrations caused her round buttocks to smack together sexily and booming claps of thunder, loud as any storm’s, ripped the air with each alluring impact.

Before long, Pan was wading into what she had accurately perceived to be an industrial section of the city. The buildings here, mostly warehouses and factories, were dull, squat and almost uniformly gray, occasional smoketstacks and worksites did little to break the palpable monotony. It was a bland, dirty blanket stretched before her; seemingly abandoned and boring as shit. But, she thought she could see a glimmering body of blue water behind it, blurry in the distance. She wanted to get out of this cement swamp and to that scintillating intrigue as quickly as possible. It was with this in mind that she decided to jog.

Pan smilingly stretched, knowing the importance of a good warm-up and not wanting to pull anything. Also she figured it’d be a good show for any unfortunate saps still lingering in her vicinity.  Her breasts thrust proudly outward and surged against her thin shirt as she arched her back and stretched her arms skyward, as if reaching for the sun. She smiled as it seemed her hands, now gargantuan in size, might actually be able to accomplish the task.

She fancifully imagined wrapping her fingers around it. She found her long, elegant digits unharmed, only warmed, by its searing heat as she grasped it in her hand, and plucked it from the sky like a fruit. The fantasy played itself out in her inquisitive mind.  The tiny world found itself cast into eerie shadow as she brought the glowing ball to her smiling face. The tinies cried out against her, terror apparent on their upturned faces as she unabashedly stole it from the heavens. Their minds broke at the horror of watching this monstrous beauty pilfering what had always served as a source of heat, brightness and hope; a progenitor of life itself. She clutched it selfishly in her hand, broadcasting an arrogant air of ownership over its life-sustaining radiance.

The sun flickered in her palm and bathed her face in a heavenly light; giving her a superficially angelic appearance. Its warmth tickled her nose and she grinned adorably and her pearly teeth blindingly reflected its brightness. She licked her sumptuous lips and daintily popped the glowing fireball, the center of the universe, venerated for centuries, into her salivating maw. The spooky twilight covering the world turned at once to heavy, tarry blackness. The dethroned sun flickered and sputtered brightly and desperately in her mouth, lighting her cheeks and teeth from within. Then she closed her mouth and noisily swallowed.

The bright ball of light could be seen passing down her graceful neck, and finally into her sloshing belly. Her whole body tingled with pleasant pins and needles. Warmth shot through her veins and her exquisite form exploded in a blinding flash of light. It dimmed to a warm glow and the darkness retreated from her, the world was once again illuminated. She stood a glowing goddess. She laughed at the little people below. She was their sun now, and she would not be nearly as kind as her predecessor.

   Pan finished stretching as the fantasy dimmed and faded, for now, and shelved itself nicely in the back of her mind. She bent at the waist and grasped her toes, her legs and back popped as they stretched, and her fantastic ass ballooned and pushed against her already strained “booty shorts”, pulling the material drum tight over her spreading butt-cheeks. The understated muscles of her flat, but soft belly crinkled as she bent forward, and one of the narrow shoulder straps of her flimsy tank top slipped off her shoulder, and the already low and inviting neckline, plummeted even further. Her lightly tanned breasts, modest to her but giant and hill-like to any onlookers, fell together with a clap, and her pink nipples were sporadically visible just above the rippling hammock of her shirt as she stooped. She held that position for a few seconds and popped up, bringing her lean legs against her pillowy chest, stretching them in turn.      

 She crouched suddenly, and imagined herself to be a monolithic foot-racer. She adopted a look of playful determination as she pretended to wait for the starting gun; though she supposed a starting cannon would be more fitting in her case. “Go!” she cried laughingly and the lean, sinewy muscles of her towering legs snapped immediately into action, gently undulating as she shot forward with a bouncing hop. Her feet crashed into a pair of abandoned warehouses. They collapsed the concrete roofs and crushed rusted machinery and mildewing wooden crates of supplies.

The world bucked, cracked and quaked disastrously against the shattering force of her footfalls as Pan continued her gleeful sprint. Her legs pistoned up and down furiously and her arms and hands swished through the air in cutting arcs. Her sweat glistened body jostled beautifully with her run. Her mountainous breasts and toned buttocks danced and juked lustily to a feverish beat.

 Her bare feet obliterated anything they came in contact with. Her cute, painted toes kicked effortlessly through sturdy, thick-walled buildings in deafening explosions of brick and steel and her wrinkled sole mercilessly smashed everything beneath themselves. Buildings, outlying little people; even big work trucks and heavy industrial equipment pancaked underneath her. Brick, flesh, concrete, steel and iron all crumbled against Pan’s tremendous force and weight. Her auburn hair flew behind her in wet tendrils and giant droplets of her sweat showered her imperiled surroundings.

The booming tremors she brought with her playful jog were so powerful that they devastated anything in the surrounding area, not just what was directly in her path. Cars, trucks, and even Semi’s “hopped” with her steps, and crashed disastrously back to the ground. Their metal shells, axles and frames scraped, bent, and cracked and their windows shattered. Many lay totaled on their backs, tires to the sky, looking like helpless wounded turtles. Adjacent buildings shook and creaked. Older ones, not fortified against earthquakes, cracked outright, upper stories snapped and slid off the lower foundations, fell and shattered.

 Her foot crashed next to a worksite of a building in progress. The vulnerable, partially completed structure didn’t stand a chance. The quake threw the steel skeleton base into quivering disarray and it shook apart. The heavy, riveted beams fell upon the workaholic foreman in charge of the site, and several workers he had cajoled into staying and helping to secure expensive tools and various equipment of the site before evacuating. They screamed in vain as the fledging building; their own creation, collapsed upon them, shattering their bones and burying them.

Pan, the beautiful, towering goddess whose stride had doomed them, didn’t even notice as she jogged past.