- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

6

Pan wanted more. The masses she ate, some still struggling in vain against the glistening inner muscles of her stomach and the caustic acid filling it, had served merely to whet her appetite further. Her body demanded more. She felt almost weak in her need; powerless against it. She felt like a hungry shark in a feeding frenzy, spurred by the spilled blood of seals. She briefly wondered if Discovery Channel might start a “Giantess Week” in her honor someday… before going forward with her next devious idea. She pressed her mouth to the inviting hole her latest meals had been kind enough to make for her. Her plump lips smooshed against the glass and her writhing, wet tongue crashed into the structure’s gaping wound.

 

Kyle and the others left inside were frozen by shock. Shaking men and hysterical women cried out and held each other, and some of both sexes were catatonic and stood staring, unblinking at the window their co-workers thought mistakenly to be their salvation. Kyle approached the edge of the broken window in a stunned daze. His gaze found the twin crimson splotches on the unforgiving concrete far below that were once Glyniss and Gary. They bickered constantly in the office, but they died so close together. Funny, in a way. Wind gusted from outside, billowing his business clothes. He felt nauseous and dizzy. He cringed, squeezed his eyes shut and turned away from the cursed escape route; lest he fall hypnotized under gravity’s spell and drop himself willingly to join the red puddles below him. He heard short, barking shouts from the others. They had seen her stoop before them, darkening the room with her massive, smiling visage. Then she had opened her tooth-filled maw and pressed it to the hole behind him, and her reconnoitering tongue fell damningly upon him.

 

She threw her tongue wildly about. It wantonly smashed tiny office furniture to kindling and flattened struggling humans under its tremendous weight as it slobbered about the little workplace. The ant workers fell, one after the other, against the questing tongue of the giant, feminine aardvark that was Pan. Her stinging saliva was thick and sticky. It covered her tongue and was left in web-like strings and oozing puddles as it thrashed. The tiny morsels found themselves adhered to its bumpy surface and unable to extricate themselves. Many were pulped against it as it whipped against the ceiling, walls, or floor. Delicious, sweet blood saturated Pan’s taste-buds and deep, resonating moans echoed out the black cave of her mouth and washed over the terrified survivors on baleful gusts of warm, bated breath.

 

 Then the muscular, drooling tongue began to withdraw taking them screaming with it. It slipped like a retreating snake out the hole in the building, leaving a “snail-trail” of blood, debris and spit in its wake. Pan’s giant tongue fell back into her waiting mouth like a tidal wave; the doomed citizens simply drowning swimmers caught upon it.  The jarring melody of their rising screams was muffled abruptly when she pulled them into her mouth and sealed her lips behind them. Her smooth cheeks bulged in turn as she passed the squirming mass of people back and forth over her tongue and ivory teeth. She chewed lazily a few times, like a grazing cow masticating grass, and noisily gulped the partially chewed mouthful down. Not missing a beat, she pressed her mouth once more greedily to the feeding hole.

 

There were a dozen or so “littles” left in her imminent target area. Most of those wallowed in pools of her adhesive spit or beneath collapsed furniture or walls. A couple, less trapped, hobbled away on broken legs, abandoning their fellows; no less safe for their selfishness. Pan elected to not use her tongue this time. She had something different, and she thought fun in mind. She again pressed her mouth against the building, sealing her moist lips against the hole like an airlock. Then she began to suck.

 

A torrential vacuum began to form, drawing everything into the yawning cavern of her mouth. Papers by the hundreds, in every color imaginable, staplers, pencils, various other supplies and small bits of broken things flew in a rainbow wind into her mouth and down her throat unnoticed by the giantess; but it tore ruthlessly at the struggling people clinging desperately to columns and corners as they too began to be sucked into the giant woman’s eager mouth. Their feet left the ground and their bleeding knuckles whitened as their shoes and socks fell from their feet, falling sideways into the breathing trap. Pan sucked harder and a woman, still glistening wet with her saliva lost her grip and soared clawing through the air into her mouth. The frenetic woman grabbed and clutched onto another woman’s kicking legs as she flew. This one lost her grip as well and they fell as a screaming pair into the humid tunnel behind them. A bearded man became dislodged next. Then the remainder succumbed to the unrelenting force of her inhalation, almost simultaneously. They flew helplessly into the black hole that was her mouth and she swallowed them all whole, sealing them in her gurgling belly.

 

Pan surveyed the rest of the floors, hungrily regarding the remaining little people. Her eyes shot up and down, darting all over. The mites she regarded scuttled about, sheepishly dodging her voracious gaze. They dove behind cubicles, under desks and upturned benches, and pushed and clawed at each other; all because they didn’t want little old her to see them. They didn’t want to be next.

           

            Rex, a bearded janitor in blue cover-alls stared ahead, serene in the middle of the chaos surrounding him. She was beautiful. He was old. If he had to die, doing so by her hand seemed as good a way as any. Atleast he’d be done cleaning

up garbage and shit. Her breasts dominated the windows on this floor. They heaved and surged forward with each breath the young beauty took. Rivulets of sweat dripped over them as they bobbed and wrestled each other. Every now and then one of her huge nipples would graze the glass as she fidgeted. Hypnotized, he walked to the windows, and stretched his palm over the glass separating him from her right nipple. Her warmth baked him through the thin pane. Then, the floor shook and her bosom retreated from view, she was hunching over. Her delicate chin and lips fell to replace it, and then they too were gone and before he knew it he was staring directly into her giant, gorgeous blue eyes. He didn’t scream as her hand shot clutching through the windows and wall…

           

            Pan began rapidly punching her hands into the face of the building haphazardly. Her apparent random selection of where to spear her greedy mits made it nearly impossible for the tinies to escape her. Her giant, slender fingers burst in with ear-splitting explosions and trapped them like claws. She brought  them out in writhing handfuls and dumped them into her eager upturned mouth. She ate them like popcorn. She was sloppy in her haste and some of her living treats missed the mark, plummeting elsewhere. They ricocheted off the sculpted angles of her gorgeous face and bounced off her heaving breasts, before cracking fatally against the ground.  One tiny man was left precariously straddling her massive nipple, unnoticed by the ravenous giant. He spread himself flat against her, clinging for dear life to the threads of her sweat moistened tank top. Each breath she took caused the warm hill of a breast he rode to swell outward and jiggle. It repeatedly puffed up like a living hot-air balloon and tested his balance. He endured until Pan finally felt an itchy tickle on her breast, and gazed down at him. She grinned impishly at him, her tongue poking out ever slightly between her blood-speckled teeth. He screamed as her oversized hand fell over him.  She squeezed her breast lightly, crushing the little bug into it. She felt her warm, firm boob-flesh ooze between her fingers as she flattened the man-ant into it.  Pan felt his tiny body break and leak against her as she closed her hand further, pinching her fingers against her aroused nipple with a sigh. Then she heard the sirens.