- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay... Here's some more!

Fae was snapped out of her flashback by a sudden shadow looming over her. As she looked out of the glass box, all she could see was black material. She looked up just as her prison jerked suddenly and sent her flying forward onto her hands and knees. As she steadied herself and looked up, she saw an enormous face staring at her through the glass. The young lord had actually picked up her prison and was just eating her up with his eyes. “Oh God,” she thought, “please don’t let him pick me, I don’t think I can do this right now…” Fae closed her eyes and hoped that the giant would put her down and leave her alone.

***

The young lord was absolutely amazed. He could not believe that these beautiful tiny creatures were all people here for his pleasure. But something did not feel right about the set-up. These people all looked either terrified or resentful, not the kind of attitude he was used to in prostitutes. Usually they lounge around or come up to you acting seductively or playfully, trying to entice you to choose them. They all were doing it for money, right? But maybe they were behaving this way because it was part of the whole act – they pretended that they did not want you or were scared of you, and that was supposed to make you want them more. The little woman in the box he was holding was a very good actress then, the lord mused. As he watched her, she closed her eyes and shuddered, looking absolutely helpless and disgusted. He shook his head and put her box down. The lord wasn’t really sure that he should be there, he was not overly into what the prostitutes at his usual brothels would call “forceful passion.” He tended to just let the ladies he hired do what they did best. Admittedly, he had good reason for that, after all – the lord stopped in both his thoughts and his wandering past the glass boxes. The box just ahead of him caught his eye. Well, to be specific, the person in the box caught his eye. There was the most beautiful young man in there he had ever seen, around 16 years old, with long blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. The lord was amazed that he could tell that the boy’s eyes were blue, since he was so tiny, only about 4 or 5 inches tall. He was standing up in his box, leaning against its side, watching the lord with a very curious expression. It’s like he knows all the secrets of the universe, the lord thought to himself. He’s got the expression of a saint in the body of a tiny, young Adonis. The lord continued to walk towards the boy’s box, and when he reached it, couched down in front of it to bring it level with his face. The boy continued to watch him, and the lord felt compelled to ask permission, “would… would it be alright if I picked you?” The boy raised one delicate eyebrow, and nodded his assent. The lord stood back up and turned to face the Madam, who had been watching him the entire time. “Um, I’d like him, if you please.”

“Just him?” The Madam asked. The lord nodded, and the Madam walked over to the box, lifting it off its dais and motioning for the lord to follow her to one of the rooms just off the main parlour. The room she took him into was a tastefully decorated bedroom, hosting a large four-poster bed with deep burgundy curtains and numerous pillows of varying shades of purple and black. She walked over to a table set right beside the door against the wall, and set the little glass box down on its side beside a vase of some beautiful flowers, with the tiny boy racing himself as it tilted. She then opened the lid, which now functioned as a door, and the young man began to walk out of his prison onto the table. “Will you be needing anything special for your visit? We can provide almost anything you could possibly want, and we even have some special little tools designed for certain activities with their little bodies.”

The lord felt his face redden, and glanced shyly at the beautiful boy watching him from the table. “Well… you wouldn’t happen to have paper and a few pencils, would you? I know it’s a weird request, but…” The Madam put up her hand and smiled, “I’ll have them for you in a moment. Feel free to ring this bell if you require anything further. And there is absolutely no time limit, just let us know when you’re finished.” With that, the Madam left and closed the door behind her. The lord turned to look at the young man on the table, who was standing in that relaxed way he had, of leaning slightly to one side. It was all the lord could do to stop from shaking, although he was many times the boy’s size, and his elder by at least five years, he felt extremely intimidated by those penetrating blue eyes, like he was the one standing small and naked, totally exposed. “Um..” the lord began, but was interrupted by a polite knock at the door. Relieved, he turned to open it, and was handed paper and pencils, as well as pastels and a pen and ink by the Madam, who smiled one more time and closed the door again. The lord walked over to the table, trying to avoid the boy’s stare, and placed the items on the table next to the glass box.

“What do you need those for?” The boy’s voice was high and delicate, with a touch of playfulness which betrayed his youth. The lord felt himself blush again – he had never been quite so unnerved and embarrassed with anyone before. He suddenly crouched down in front of the edge of the table so that his face could be level with the boy. This quick movement startled the boy, and he took a step backwards and a slightly panicked look crossed his face.

“Well,” began the young lord, “I thought maybe… would you mind terribly if I were to draw a picture of you? It’s just that I’ve never seen someone so… so…”

“Tiny?” Asked the boy, letting a smirk cross his perfect face.

“I was going to say beautiful actually…” The lord mumbled, casting his eyes downwards out of embarrassment. When he shyly looked back at the boy, he had a strange look on his face, a mixture of surprise and sadness. “Oh, I sorry, if you don’t want to be drawn, then-“

“No it’s alright” said the boy, “I’ll do anything you want me to do. I was just surprised when you said that, that’s all.”

With that, the lord took some flowers out of the vase on the table and arranged them on the bed. Having created a setting he was satisfied with, he walked back over to the table where the boy was sitting, cross-legged, watching the lord’s activity. The lord slowly placed his hand near the edge of the table, “Would it be alright if I placed you on the bed?” The boy laughed a little and nodded “of course,” he said as he climbed into the lord’s waiting palm, “I’m not used to such a gentleman. Usually clients will just roughly pick me up.” The lord blushed again at this compliment “Oh I wouldn’t dream of doing that, I’d be too afraid of hurting you.” The boy once again gave him a strange look as the lord carried him to the bed and place him carefully near the flowers. “Could you lie near the rose? Perhaps on your side, facing me?” The boy did so, and the lord sat on the floor in front of the bed, arranged the flowers a little more, and began to draw.

“Are you an artist?” The boy asked. “Oh, no! Well, not really. I mean, I like art, and I like to draw, but I’m not very good I’m afraid. I just… had to draw you. Does it bother you at all?” The lord replied, while he sketched.

“Not at all. This is actually a refreshing break. My clients don’t usually tell me I’m beautiful and then draw a picture of me. They usually just want one thing from me,” the boy replied, “I can tell you’re new here though, so I guess this is just the novelty of it all?”

“Well, being able to draw someone next to giant roses is something new, definitely. And it’s not just that… this is the first time I’ve come to a brothel on my own. Usually I’m with a few of my friends, other lords. So as you can imagine, I’ve never gotten to draw someone so intimately before.”

The boy smiled coldly, “yes, I suppose your friends would be a little uncomfortable with you attending a brothel of shrunken people, wouldn’t they?”

The lord stopped drawing for a moment, staring at his drawing as he replied slowly, “no, not really. In fact they would probably be very much into it as well. They’d more than likely be uncomfortable about the fact that I chose a boy, however. But if they were here, I wouldn’t have. I would have gone for one of the pretty young women, just as they would have.”

The boy stared at the lord for a moment, “so, this is the first time you’ve… been with a boy?”

The lord blushed and continued drawing, “yes, it is. I’ve, um, always wanted to… but what with having other people with me and everything… I had to do what was expected of me. It’s just that I’ve never really been comfortable with women, but what can one do? I mean, I’ve been betrothed to a certain lady since I was ten, so I should know what I’m doing with them, right?” The lord obviously looked uncomfortable, and the boy just continued to watch him as he drew, feeling extremely curious about this nervous, gentle patron. He was often chosen for his beauty, but his clients never wanted to just appreciate it, rather to use it. The boy realized he was becoming enchanted by this strange man drawing him, and felt compelled to do something he had never done before.

“My name is Dorian,” said the boy. The lord glanced up at him, gratitude showing on his face for this change in subject. “Mine is Jameson, Lord Jameson Matthews. Although I suppose in here, titles don’t matter at all, do they?” The Lord finished some shading, and sat back, “there, I’m done. Here, do you like it?”

The boy stared at the drawing. It was absolutely stunning, capturing an innocence about him that he did not realize could possibly still be there after all that he had been through. The flowers around him made him look like some sort of fairy, but there was real talent there, and he was touched that someone, especially a client, should take the time to create such a beautiful drawing of him. “It’s wonderful” was all he could manage to say as he stared at himself on the paper. He’d never even told his name to a client before and here this one had not only drawn a picture of him, but even written his name on the paper below it.

“Well, thank you so much for modeling for me, it’s not often that I have such lovely models…” Jameson placed the drawing on the ground next to the bed. “I would like to give it to you as a gift… would you be allowed to have it here?”

Dorian shook his head sadly, “thank you, but the madam wouldn’t let me keep it I don’t think. Besides, my cage isn’t really big enough to put it in… but I would be happy for you to keep it, Jameson.”

Hearing the tiny young man say his name sent a chill down Jameson’s spine, causing the lust which first arose upon seeing Dorian to stir once again within him.