- Text Size +

“Listen, there are a few things you need to understand about this place, girl.” The beautiful black woman gently deposited Fae beside the sink while she filled it with hot water. “You listen to what the Madame says, and you’ll be alright. She’s not evil, but she’s a business woman through and through. The second thing is… well, this might sound rich coming from me, since I was one of the lucky ones she didn’t shrink, but whatever you do, don’t piss off the clients. I have been working in regular brothels since I was twelve, and I know the kind of person who goes there – usually they’re lonely or just looking for some fun. But this place… the kind of people who come here are dangerous. There’s a reason that normal-sized whores don’t interest them. They want to dominate, they want to be completely in control. They want you at their mercy, and they’ll play with you like a mean kid with a toy. Well, the women are especially bad, since in normal life, they are generally the dominated ones, our female clients come here to dominate and terrify tiny men, and sometimes tiny women. Out for revenge against whatever person wronged them in their own lives I guess. So let them dominate you, and struggle a little because they like that, but don’t actually fight them. There’s no point, and it’ll just get you hurt. I’ll show you.”

With that, she picked Fae and held her arms and legs between her fingers, hanging spread-eagled in the air. Fae instinctively tried to struggle, but realized very quickly that there was no point. The woman’s fingers were like iron.

“You see? You can’t really fight back. I know you’re going to try anyway, because no matter how many times I give this warning, you little ones always do, but I feel obliged to give it for your own sake. Be a smart girl, and heed it.”

Carmen suddenly plunged Fae into the hot water and began to scrub her with a small piece of soap. She was gentle, but Fae felt violated by her enormous fingers as they washed her. She cried, but her tears mingled with the water. Once she was cleaned, Carmen dried her off with a hand towel, and carried her out of the bathroom into the hall, and walked toward the Madame’s chambers.

Fae decided to take her chances with this gentle giantess. “Carmen! I can tell you aren’t a bad person, so why are you going along with this? You could easily lock the Madame in her room and set us all free! We could all be free! Please, Carmen, don’t be a part of this madness any longer!”

Carmen just smiled, “I was wondering how long it would take you to start that sort of thing. You think I haven’t heard that before? You think your words will suddenly move me, after all these years? Listen girl, I feel bad for you sure, but not nearly as bad as I felt when I first had to give these warnings." Carmen’s face went dark as she said this, “You just be thankful you got to live normally as long as you did. Your tears won't move me. Don’t look all shocked like that, you see this collar?” She pointed to a black choker around her neck, which Fae hadn’t paid any attention to before. “The madam has us normal sized ones on a leash, so to speak. We betray her in any way, and this collar releases the same chemical that shrunk you right into our skin, and it’ll do the same if we try to remove it. Sure, I still cry sometimes for all of you, but I’m no saint. I’m not willing to risk becoming one of you. We all have to look out for ourselves in this business, that can be lesson number three.”

Fae just stared at her in stunned silence, and began to feel lonelier than ever. The world she had entered was just as dark and cruel as she suspected it would be, but now, it was dark, cruel, and she was tiny and helpless within it.

Carmen knocked on the door, and walked in once she heard “enter” from within. The Madame was wearing nothing but a silk robe, its material clinging to her attractive curves. She was standing with her back to the door, looking out her window into the night. “Just put her on the bed.” Carmen acquiesced, and turning, walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. The Madame slowly turned around and walked towards the luxurious four-post bed. Fae sat on her knees on the silky fabric, looking up at her new mistress, trying to bite back tears.

The Madame sat delicately on the bed, but her weight made a slight impression, which caused Fae to slide a little forward on the slippery silk sheets. At the same time, giant fingers reached towards her as the Madame plucked her up from the bed and held her at face height. Her face seemed to take up the entire world, and Fae dangled in front of her, feeling herself inspected and judged by this giant woman. From this close distance, and at her size, Fae could see every pore and imperfection on the Madame’s face, but as her eyes traveled down to her mouth, Fae was mesmerized by the sheer size of the woman’s lips. She realized she could easily fit into the giantess’s mouth, and be eaten alive. The thought made her shudder.

While keeping Fae firmly between the fingers of one hand, the Madame undid the tie of her robe and let it slide off her shoulders. She positioned herself on the bed, and dropped Fae directly onto her right breast. Fae cried out as she was dropped, but the landing was soft. She realized that she could sit on the Madame’s little pink nipple like it was a stool, but tore her eyes away from it and looked up at her mistress.

“Now, little one, it’s time for a lesson in the art of pleasure. I can’t instruct you physically on how to pleasure a man, but I can certainly show you how to please a woman. And you’d be surprised at how many of our clients are women. Generally there are two typed of clients, whether they are male or female. There is the passive type, they are usually the newer and younger clients. They are the ones who have only come here for the first, or maybe second or third times. They don’t know what to do with a tiny sex toy yet. So it’s your job to take charge and please them if that’s what they seem to want. You’re old enough to know what feels good on your own body, I’d imagine? Well then just try to do that to your client. I will lay back, and you will pleasure me. Start now.” The Madame laid back against some propped up cushions and watched Fae, who was a little lost. She was not completely new to this sort of thing, but she was no expert, and certainly no expert on what to do to women. But she figured the easiest thing to do would be to start playing with the giant nipple beside her. She grabbed it between her hands, and wondered at how spongy but firm it felt. She began to massage it between her hands, which caused a soft moan to escape the Madame’s lips. Encouraged, she squeezed it harder, and began to press her body into it. As it continued to tense and harden, Fae placed her mouth against the sensitive flesh and began to lick and nibble it.

“You have to do that harder, remember how small you are.” The Madame breathed out at her, bathing Fae in her warm, moist breath. Fae began to suck at the nipple as hard as she could while squeezing it. Beside her, she saw an enormous arm move, and Fae stopped and turned to watch as the Madame moved her hand down to her crotch, and began to touch herself there. Fae turned red, but also felt slightly proud at her accomplishment at arousing the giant woman.

“That’s a good start little one, but you’re not finished. Your client has started touching herself, which means she wants more. But she’s not paying as much as she is to have to do all the work. Walk down her body and please her down there.”

Fae looked up at the Madame as she spoke, and looked down beyond the gigantic breast she was on to the woman’s vulva, which seemed so far away. Fae was about to protest, but realized this would be a bad idea, and so began to slide herself down the Madame’s breast. She tried to lower herself down, wrapping her hands around the nipple for support, but the woman’s breathing caused the skin to rise and fall, and soon Fae lost her grip. She slid down the side, landing in the valley of cleavage between the two walls of flesh that were the Madame’s breasts. The skin underneath her was even warmer than the nipple had been, and there was a steady thumping under her feet from a heart that was far larger than her entire body. Fae began to unsteadily make her way down the giant stomach, past a navel that she could have easily fallen into, towards the mound of flesh that marked her dreaded destination. The Madame was completely clean shaven there, and once Fae reached the mound, the giantess withdrew her hand to give Fae a clear path. She walked forward and looked down, the sudden smell of the Madame’s wet vagina overtaking her. Fae was horrified to see labia that could swallow her, just as the Madame’s lips would have devoured her. Fae decided the best thing to do would be to just not think about the actual vagina below her, as the idea of it terrified her. She was no fool, she knew that the life ahead of her would see her being intimately acquainted with giant vaginas, but she could not bear to think of that now. She instead knelt down on the pubic mound, above the Madame’s clitoris, and reached forward to start massaging the normally tiny organ, which to Fae was the size of her hand.

“Yes, that’s perfect my little one. You’re doing very well, and don’t forget to use your mouth.” The Madame moaned down at her, while her fingers had began to massage her own nipples. Fae winced, but obediently bent down and took the giant clitoris into her mouth, more than filling it. She started to suck and lick it while her hands massaged the sensitive flesh around it. More and more frantic became the Madame’s moans, as she squeezed her nipples. She wanted more pressure down there, and although she was supposed to be playing the passive role, couldn’t help but reached down and push on Fae’s tiny body.

Fae’s cry was stifled, as she had the Madame’s flesh in her mouth, and the force of the huge finger as it pushed down on her tiny body, pinning her against the giantess’s flesh, knocked the breath out of her. She tried to gasp for air, but the Madame began to move her finger, forcing Fae’s tiny body to rub against the moist flesh. Harder she pressed, moving Fae’s body back and forth against her clitoris as she gasped. Fae could not breathe; she was terrified that she would suffocate against this giant woman’s genitalia while she was used as a tool for masturbation. Finally, just as Fae thought she would pass out and her body would break under the weight of the giant finger, the Madame came to climax, gasping out a few final times, before releasing the pressure on Fae’s bruised body, causing her to slide forward and fall into a wet pool of cum in front of the giantess’s enormous vagina, walled in on either side by her thighs like mountains of flesh. Fae collapsed there, and found herself unable to move as she gasped for breath.