- Text Size +

Fae sat with her knees up to her chest, watching the new patron as he slowly made his way from cage to cage. Some of the others put themselves on display, trying to attract the patron. They knew that the Madame was pleased by this sort of thing, and Fae even suspected that some of them actually liked it. She suspected that some of the others had been here so long that they had simply gone insane. Like they had completely forgotten what it was like to be normal sized. She had only been there for about half a year, so she was one of the newest “products” at the Parlour. She could still imagine herself as she used to be, especially at night when she closed her eyes and tried desperately to remember the life she had before she was taken by the Madame. She couldn’t remember much of it, since chronic amnesia was one of the side-effects of the shrinking. But she knew she was an orphan, like most of them there, and she knew she was about 15. She also knew that her own body was her downfall, as the Madame came to her orphanage to “adopt” her because she was beautiful. She had an ample chest with a small waist. Although she was beautiful, she never got adopted because she had gypsy blood, which showed in her darker complexion and black hair. The parents-to-be who came into the orphanage all wanted little children with porcelain skin, who could almost pass as their own real children. So Fae grew up, and it was always made rather clear to her that as soon as she was old enough, she would probably become a prostitute – there was really no other profession for a penniless orphan girl. Of course, this wasn’t so bad, they said, after all, you can work for a few years, save up your coin, and maybe make an alright life for yourself.

So when the Madame came, inspected Fae with the critical eye of someone gauging a product they’re about to buy, and passed a rather large amount of money to the matron of her orphanage, she suspected it might be time. But what she couldn’t have ever suspected was what her new “mother” was going to do to her. Brought from an alleyway into a dark building, Fae hardly had time to look around before she was brought into a room with tiled floors, like a hospital. She was told to strip down and enter a chamber. The Madame and a few other ladies were the only ones in the room with her, and the tone of voice used by the Madame made it clear that she would not want to disobey, so she derobed and stood shivering on the cold tile floor of the strange chamber. The Madame then closed the door of the chamber behind Fae, leaving her to cry out and try to open the door. It was locked shut, and Fae noticed that one of the walls had a large window into the first room, through which the Madame was watching her. The other ladies then left the room, and the Madame began doing something that Fae couldn’t see since it was below the frame of the window. Suddenly she felt sick and dizzy, and the whole world went black.

The sound of the door opening again brought her around. Fae realized she was laying on the floor, so she quickly sat up and looked at the opening door. Only it seemed like she was still laying down, because the door seemed a long way off and far larger than it was only a moment ago. The door swung open and the Madame walked in. Fae’s voice stuck in her throat, and all she would do was stare in wide-eyed terror as she beheld the Madame enter the small chamber. The Madame was absolutely enormous, Fae couldn’t even fathom how large she had become. Fae’s skin turned to ice as the Madame’s cold grey eyes locked onto hers, and she took a step towards her. The step made an incredibly loud noise and sent a tremor through the floor and into Fae’s body. Her legs had turned to jelly, so she started trying to crawl backwards away from the giant woman. But she was nowhere near fast enough, and before she knew it, the Madame was upon her in a couple booming steps. She crouched down, a movement which took Fae’s breath away, as the monstrous form of the giant woman suddenly dropped down hundreds of feet towards her.

“Oh dear God…” Was all Fae managed to say, before the giant fingers of the Madame suddenly reached out and grabbed her, wrapping easily around her tiny form and lifting her off the ground. The movement made her stomach lurch, and she screamed as she was brought towards the Madame’s enormous face. Her gigantic eyes, like orbs, worked their way all over her body, examining her. Suddenly Fae realized how naked and vulnerable she was. She squirmed a little in the vain hope of escape, but the Madame’s fingers were firm, and she had no hope of breaking their grip. Even if she could, Fae realized, she would simply fall to her death on the tiled floor hundreds of feet below her.

“Lovely.” Was all the Madame said to Fae as she suddenly stood up. Fae’s stomach lurched again, and she gasped as she looked down and realized how high up she was. Looking back at the Madame, who was holding her at chest height, Fae craned her neck up to see the woman’s giant face.

“Please-“ Fae began.

“Don’t bother, my little one.” The Madame cut her off, and suddenly gave Fae an unexpectedly warm smile. “I know you’re frightened, but don’t worry, you’re safe with me. Now, I’m sure you are not a stupid girl, you knew what was in store for you when I came for you. You are to become a dealer in sensual pleasure. I’ll put it to you bluntly, I run a brothel where my prostitutes are tiny, like yourself. Some are bigger and some are even smaller. I needed another two-inch female, and that is exactly what you are. I chose you because you are darker than my other two-inch female, Rebecca, and because you are a lovely specimen of womanhood. You belong to me now, I bought you like anything else. The shrinking is permanent – you can only be made smaller from here on, there is no way to make you larger. Because of this, I’m sure you realize there is no point in trying to escape. After all, your existence at regular size in this world has been enough to teach you that it is a harsh and cruel place. I’m sure you can imagine how short and painful your life would be at this size without my care and protection. Don’t worry, you will be well cared for, and should want for nothing. You will be around others like yourself during your down time, which should make you feel more at home. While you are working though, you will please clients – doing anything they ask of you and accepting anything they do to you. Well, don’t be too accepting, most of them like it when you struggle and scream a little. Any questions?”

At first Fae said nothing. She was not a stupid girl, and knew that begging would be useless, so she simply said “how could you do this to people? This is slavery.”

The Madame laughed a harsh and mirthless laugh, and began to walk down a short hallway. “My dear girl, I do this because I can. You’re absolutely right, it is slavery. You are my property and you will obey me without question, because if you don’t I can easily hurt you.” With this, she increased the pressure of her fingers on Fae’s body, which caused her to cry out in pain. “And if you really upset me, I can easily crush you, and find a replacement. Remember girl, you are nobody, completely worthless, a gypsy orphan whom no one loves. Play your cards right, and we can be your family here. Life can be good here. It’s not as though I took anything away from you except for your size.”

With this, Fae was handed over to a woman at the end of the hall, a beautiful tall woman with black skin and braided black hair. She was carefully but unceremoniously dropped into the open palm of the woman, who left her hand open, allowing Fae to sit up in her palm and look back up at the Madame.

“This is Carmen, one of our regular-sized prostitutes,” explained the Madame before directing her words to Carmen. “Wash her up and then send her to my chambers. I want to see what she can do before starting her tomorrow.”

The Madame turned and walked away, and Carmen turned and walked a different direction, bringing Fae into a bathroom.