[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Built on my story "Forbidden Dish," this story will include various guys and girls who enter the resteraunt that advertises live Vore of humans; " The Forbidden Dish."  There is vore in every chapter.


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: giantess
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 51917 Read: 143816
Published: June 02 2011 Updated: December 21 2012

1. Lindsay's night on the job. by girlfood [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4228 words)

These stories are based on another story of mine called Forbidden Dish. Chapters will deal with different characters and be told using many points of view. Each chapter will include shrinking and vore so feel free to skip around as you read!

This chapter has to do with one of the characters from the origional story. She is now an employee of the Forbidden Dish. We're joining her several months into her employment at this restaurant.

2. Justin gets eaten by girlfood [Reviews - 2] (5381 words)

Another one with Lindsay as the voress.

3. The TV dinner by girlfood [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3508 words)

All persons in this chapter are fictional. I included new predators in this chapter. Let me know what you think.

4. If you change your mind by girlfood [Reviews - 0] (1463 words)

This story deals with an unwilling meal. The guy being eaten is left over from the last chapter.

5. Your money or your life by girlfood [Reviews - 1] (5081 words)

Another chapter of the story. Please let me know what you think. Vore is towards the end.

6. Dozer dinner by girlfood [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6970 words)

7. Save the day! by girlfood [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6814 words)

This chapter focuses on Danielle, the most reluctant of our cannibal servers.

8. Food review. by girlfood [Reviews - 1] (2512 words)

I decided to make this chapter like a food review. I figure we've had TV attention so it was time for a magazine to get in on the deal. The reviewer, the restaurant and the magazine are all made up and conpletely fictional. Any similarity with actual people, places or magazines is completely coincidental.  I hope you enjoy the review.

________________________________________________________________________

9. The secret's out by girlfood [Reviews - 1] (4735 words)

This one has some vore in it as well as some development with Quinn and Danielle. The next chapter will have a lot of vore.

10. Quinn's end by girlfood [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3362 words)

 We finally see what happens to Quinn. Plenty of vore here.

11. Double dinner by girlfood [Reviews - 2] (1873 words)

I got this story idea from a reader. (You know who you are and thank you.)

 

 

12. Overseas by girlfood [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5990 words)

A new restaurant is opened in Berlin. Lindsay is helping them get on their feet. She makes a new friend in Sweden while taking some time for herself.