[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: INTERDIMENSIONAL ROMANCES
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5557 Read: 19784
Published: May 19 2011 Updated: May 19 2011
Story Notes:

Spoiler Warnings:            This story contains recaps of plot lines in Sliders episodes “As Time goes by”, “Eggheads”, “The Guardian” and “Exodus” and “The Unstuck Man” (although the recaps are not told in that order of original production and screen dates, but in order of relevance to the events unfolding in this new fanfiction story).

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: SPECIAL EDUCATION by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1493 words)

The Giantess doesn’t appear until Chapter 3, but I hope you enjoy the romantic sci-fi back story first.

 

 

 

2. Chapter 2: GETTING AHEAD AT UNIVERSITY by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1466 words)

3. Chapter 3: CONFUSED BY THE BUSH by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1340 words)

4. Chapter 4: WIVES NOT TAKEN by timescribe [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1258 words)