- Text Size +

“Can I ask you something, Little Dumplin’?”

 

“Of course, darling giantess,” said Toughy.

 

“Why did you invited me to capture you?”

 

“I thought it would be fun. You’re a very attractive lady, and I heard you telling my friend the Atom that you’re alone and single again now.”

 

“But you could have been in a more equal relationship with any girl your own size. Why did you choose me?”

 

“I think it’s more fun to be kept as a pet by a beautiful giantess.”

 

“Wouldn’t that wind direction determination method have worked just as effectively with your own tongue?”

 

He had thought that she hadn’t thought of that.

 

“You know, don’t you?” he asked.

 

“I have noticed that you seemed to be looking rather keenly at my mouth whenever I’ve been eating something,” she said, “And then it looked very much to me as though you were using your wind testing technique as an opportunity to touch my tongue. Do you have a special interest in my mouth, little Dumplin’?”

 

“It’s true,” he said, “I enjoy being held captive as a pet by you, and I think your mouth looks magnificent. There’s nothing about being with a normal sized girl that can possibly compete with being with you.”

 

“I think that makes you uniquely special, Toughy. I think you’re very cute and sweet and I love having you as my pet, and it was so nice to go on that date with you today. I’m flattered that you think so highly of my mouth.”

 

She leaned back on the couch and snuggled him against her neck.

 

“I’m grateful to you for keeping me, and for letting me touch your tongue even though you suspected that I had rather unusual desires,” he said.

 

“Little Dumplin’,” she said after a while, “How would you like to lie down inside it?”

 

“Oh Carla, I’ve wanted that more than anything, since I first saw you!” he said, “Being in the cage with your beautiful mouth talking right in front o me was the closest substitute I ever thought I’d enjoy.”

 

“There’s no substitute for the meal thing,” she said, “Climb in and stay as long as you like.”

Carla’s lovely lips and her neat white even teeth parted. Toughy stared in at the artificial yawning appearance of her tongue. He had just been given the greatest invitation that could ever be extended to him and him alone. He had spent five years in his teens secretly admiring the beautiful mouths of certain women. Yet none of his costumed super hero deeds could have made possible what this lovely giantess was now about to do for him.

 

Toughy rubbed each of his hands in turn over her full smooth giant lower lip. Then he climbed onto her lip, sat on his legs, leaned forward into her mouth, stretched out his arms and lowered himself onto her tongue. He grabbed her teeth and pulled the rest of himself into her mouth and lay down on her tongue. While her mouth was still open, he looked off the back of her tongue. How easy it would be to simply disappear down that throat of hers and explore the inner world contained within the red dress that so often adorned her lovely giant figure.