- Text Size +

He waited a few seconds on her tongue, making sure that he was facing the front of her mouth this time. Then he felt her tongue sliding him into her throat. He was just at the top of her throat now. His head could still see her tongue, when she opened her mouth briefly. Then she closed it. Toughy felt a little bit of movement around him.

 

“Here comes the first gulp,” he thought, “I wonder how many she’ll make.”

 

She gulped once, and he went down about the length of the height of his body and then stuck in her throat again.

 

“I’ll have fun climbing up this slippery interior to get to her mouth now,” he thought.

 

Carla gulped a second time. He went down another few feet and stopped.

 

“If I wasn’t such a tight fit, I’d have gone all the way down, whether she gulped or not,” he thought, “And if I was the Atom’s size, I’d not have fit fully in her mouth in the first place. Well, here goes.”

 

He edged his way back up her throat and out onto her tongue. Then Carla took him from her mouth.

 

“I really enjoyed that, Little Dumplin’,” she said, “Next time I’d like to do it properly.”

 

“How do you mean?”

 

“Well you only went down the distance of two gulps,” said Carla, “The greater thrill that I was referring to would be for me to keep gulping until you’ve gone all the way down to my stomach.”

 

“Do you mean that you would like to eat me?”

 

“That doesn’t adequately express the situation, Little Dumplin’. I mean that I AM GOING to eat you. You came to me willing to be caged and kept as a pet. You were willing to be my date today too. In both of those things, you didn’t share the Atom’s reluctance. However, I am going to eat you all up for my dinner tonight, and you’ll just have to go along with it, as surely as the Atom would have had to go along with living in the cage if he hadn’t escaped.”

 

He looked at her in wonder. Even as she had spoken the words, she had aroused in him a desire which went even further than the wildest dreams he’d ever had of being inside a woman’s mouth. The former fantasy had been so elusive all his life until this very day, that he had never thought beyond it. Yet now he would have the opportunity that she was offering, to be swallowed whole, alive, intact and able to appreciate every second of the experience. More than that, she was insisting on doing it.

 

“The word ‘helpless’ doesn’t exactly express what I’m feeling right now either,” he said, “I think it’s going to be the most wonderful thing that anyone has ever done for me, and I feel so aroused by the way you’ve been calling me Little Dumpling.”

 

“Really? Is this what you wanted all along? I hadn’t guessed at that, not even when you touched my tongue to test the wind.”