- Text Size +

“You can’t be serious!” said Sandy.

 

“Of course we are,” said Wonder Woman, “Just call us the Serious Five.”

 

“There’s a bottle of cream in the pantry,” said Dick Grayson, but we don’t have any whipped cream in the manor at all.

 

He was playing a desperate gambit, hoping to send them all out to a Gotham supermarket to pick up a can of whipped cream, which might give the Posterior Five a chance to escape and work out how to restore their sizes.

 

“That won’t be a problem,” said Hatwoman, “Just bring the bottle and a large bowl.”

 

 

Batwoman and Bat-Girl left the room and soon came back with a huge transparent plastic bowl and a bottle of cream. Batwoman poured the cream into the bowl.

 

Hatwoman then took out her cat-o-nine-tails and whipped the cream with several slashes in succession.

 

The women resumed their seats.

 

 

“Time for you boys to get your Justice Society desserts,” said Bat-Girl, “Each of you will be eaten by the woman who captured him in his bedroom.”

 

“You’re first, Grayson, you Dips Dick,” said Black Canary, and dipped Robin in the cream until he was completely soaked in it.

 

She popped the toy wonder into her mouth and sucked on him until all of the cream was gone. Then she swallowed eagerly and Robin was gone.

 

 

“Say it’s breakfast time, isn’t it?” said Wonder Woman, going into the voice of a typical television commercial housewife, “Hi. I’m Wonder Woman, and I like to start my day with a nice healthy Star Spangled Snack. You’ll be seeing stars too, if you take the Sylvester Cholesterol challenge.”

 

Wonder Woman dipped Sylvester Pemberton into the cream from his waist to his face, then repeatedly licked him until all of the cream had gone. Then she took him by his legs and held him over her open mouth, with her head tilted back.  

 

“Farewell, Star Dangled Kid,” she said, and slowly lowered him into her mouth and gobbled him down.

 

 

“Time for me to enjoy a tasty breakfast of dill Dickles,” said Hatwoman and held Doiby upside down, “Just lower your arms, Doiby, I don’t want the rest of you dipped.”

 

She dipped his arms and hands in cream and then sucked each one clean with her mouth still open and then popped him into her mouth and swallowed him.

 

 

Bat-Girl didn’t have a verbal repertoire. She was not interested in whipped cream either. She merely reached for Sandy, giggling happily, forced the Golden Boy into her mouth and gulped several times.

 

 

Batwoman’s slender elegant fingers encircled Jimmy Olsen. She dipped only his legs into the cream, and then had him sit on her lower lip, while she held her mouth open. She sucked the cream from the back of his legs and then had him turn around and hang his upper body out of her mouth while she did the same with the front of his legs. Then she drew him entirely into her mouth and swallowed him.

 

“Well that was delicious,” she said, “I’ll put the bowl away after I wash it out in the kitchen.”