- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

My first story, let's see what happens!
Edit: Slight revisions were made. Spelling errors and spacing fix'd

    “I hate this stuff…” Scott said eyeing the box of décor for the banquet. “You were so excited about this earlier! I’m not sure why all of a sudden you don’t like our design ideas!” Shannon exclaimed slightly annoyed. “It’s not the banners or all that; just the glitter. . . it gets everywhere and sticks to everything. Last pep rally we used this stuff I no joke found the stuff on my face two weeks later.” She shook her head in annoyance. “I didn’t ask! You’re such a whining, questioning brat!” she joked. He always finds something to complain about!


    Shannon was twenty years old six feet tall and a lesser known player on the University’s women’s tennis team. Scott on the other hand 5’10 and an even lesser known ball player for the men’s team: a  back-up-bench-warmer of sorts. Our protagonists along with a large group of the Academic Athletes were putting together the decorations for the 3rd annual Sports Banquet for the university in the Ericson gym. The red and black was abound in the room and the hard work put into it was obvious to any that saw it. Shannon and Scott were a team in charge of designing table layouts and decorations and with Shannon’s influence glitter would be added to the mix.


    “One more table to add this to!” Shannon exclaimed cheerfully taking a half bag full of the dark glitter and spreading it across the table. “Now we’re outta here!” she beamed. “We’re done?! Sweet. I’m gonna hit the hay for a nap to be ready for this thing later.” Scott replied. It was later… 6:00 but the banquet started at 9:00 and he was always a bit of a light sleeper. Getting a nap for this event wouldn’t hurt. Scott lowered himself into a chair in the further back dress room of the banquet hall where the guests couldn’t see him. Eyes drooping, he titled his head up noticing a line of the dreaded red confetti on his wrist. Oh great, and the glitter begins! An annoyed Scott laid back unaware of his rude awaking soon to take place.


    When Scott awoke some hours later all he could see was black. Did I miss it? Who turned out the lights? OH GOD, MY SPEECH! He wondered a mile a minute about all these things. Soon the ceiling came into focus but this only caused more confusion. Hoping to rub his eyes and alleviate some of the confusion he realized his hands weren’t moveable and in fact weren’t even there. Panic began to settle in. Why on earth was he unable to move and staring at the ceiling? How’d I get out of my chair? BOOM. WAS THAT AN EARTHQUAKE? AM I THE LONE SURVIVOR? BOOM. There it was again. Scott would piss himself if possible! If only he could move!


    Shannon paced around the back wondering were Scott was. “I swear he took a nap back here!” She gave up. I’ll do the speech for him… sigh. Shannon took off her flats and paced some more just wondering why Scott would do such a thing, running off like that. The hardwood floor felt amazing on her tired feet. A momentary bliss washed over her.  She wiggled her toes, relaxing. It was 8:47. Scott had better show his face.


    A giant Shannon made herself seen much to the horror of Scott. She paced above him questioning his whereabouts and took her shoes off dangerously close. “I’m down here!” he yelled in his mind. Never before had her toes seem edso threatening wiggling a mere inches away.


    8:55. This is enough. I can’t wait anymore! Shannon thought. Inspecting Scott’s area one more time scouring the area for clues, she felt a light crunch under her foot. Glitter? She playfully tried to mat it and wipe it off on the floor‘s surface below but there was no avail. “Maybe Scott left because he couldn’t stand the glitter.” she joked. “Damn, I’ve got to open up on stage now!” Slipping her flats back on she made her way to the stage to introduce the sponsors, make opening remarks, and start off the night!


    An angry giant foot smashed into Scott then drug him violently against the ground. Hearing Shannon answering his predicament brought him to shock. “I’m GLITTER?! He raged. He was more upset and disgusted than scared at this moment. Transformed into his most hated object for no good reason. Yet again he felt like a bench-warming character in his life… only this time to Shannon’s foot! Without warning he was pounded into the ground and pressed into a dark cramped spot that smelt of leather. To his horror Scott realized that he was in her shoes!


    Public speaking made Shannon nervous. VERY nervous. She fumbled through the first part of her talk attempting to rush and finish. “And- and- and now on stage we’ll have c-c-c-c-coach Wright to talk about this year’s, uhm, performances!” Red in the face, she took her seat after her (or rather Scott’s) job was complete. All there was left to do was finish this two hours out and sit down and enjoy the show. A nice relaxing shower was waiting for her back home.


    First off, it smelt awful. Mashed against… the ball(?) ofShannon’s foot was bad enough but in her fear and embarrassment, she began to sweat even more profusely. Baked to her sole, he felt the pressure release a bit and bounced around. She must’ve sat down too relax. She always bobbed her foot around when she sat. He continued to feel the bouncing motion for he didn't know how long. Time doesn’t pass well inside a shoe. Sweat drops, toe junk, dirt, and... well-- everything began to slide over poor Scott. He just wanted to be home at this point. The torture of being beneath his friend’s foot has his most dreaded object was quite humbling. Suddenly a jolt and tons of pressure smacked Scott right in the face. Was she finally leaving?


    It was a nice ceremony Shannon thought. She walked back to her dorm got comfortable and considered prepping for the shower. After tonight it was well deserved! “Katy! Katy?“ Her roommate wasn’t there so she could get in the shower. Smiling deviously, Shannon was nude in record time. She wished Scott would text her back though… but she couldn’t concern herself with that and headed to the restroom. Her feet felt amazing and cool after touching the tiled floor of the restroom reminding her of the glitter she stepped in. “I’ll wash it off for Scott’s sake” she laughed. The warm water slid down her figure and the scrubbing began. She was tired and the glitter was all gone. She dried herself, smiling. Fresh, relaxed, exhausted, and just a little worried, Shannon got in bed resting for her weekend ahead- - with or without Scott.


    It was hell inside her shoes and more than anything Scott wanted death. Constant pounding, high temperature, and the ignorance of his existence was too much. The walk back to Shannon's dorm nearly drove Scott into madness! Once Shannon stepped into the shower he hoped to be eradicated and shoved down the drain. He couldn’t imagine living under Shannon anymore. It was awful and degrading. The soap hit him and lifted him slightly. He was coming off her body. Success! He slid closer to the drain and stopped abruptly. What? Shannon was gone and he was there stuck in the edges of the shower drain praying for death. Embarrased of him Shannon's foot, the only object that had interacted with Scott since his transformation, left Scott on the drain to fend for himself in the shower. Why? Scott mulled over his meager existence and stared blankly at the ceiling.

 

 

    Katy headed to the shower late. She was on the short side, not athletic in the least, and hardly left her room. Hell, if given the option she WOULDN’T shower. Her cheesy feet plopped into the shower and landed on the eyes of the shower drain. She took a rinse off “shower” and headed to bed with a tiny glittery companion stuck to her heel. She was going to lounge around tomorrow in sock and undies and damnit no one was going to tell her otherwise.

Chapter End Notes:

It's open ended but I'll add more slowly I think! I'm a bit of a review whore so let's see em. They keep me going.