- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Blah blah blah.

Ben was 28, didn't have, want or need a job and spent his days wearing a groove in his couch. He had just moved into his apartment and he wasn't sure he liked it. He was on the ground floor, great on the rare occasions he left his apartment, but the sliding glass door that led to a communal backyard meant he had to wear pants while watching TV unless he wanted complaints from neighbors.


 


Ben had moved solely because of his psychotic ex-girlfriend. After he broke up with Jenna (she always wanted to get out and do stuff) she started following him everywhere. This mostly involved watching him in and around his apartment but she wasn't very stealthy and it was still irritating. Ben would be sitting, watching TV when Jenna's bombshell figure would appear, poorly hidden, outside his window. Whatever faults this new apartment might have, at least Jenna didn't know where he lived.


 


At the moment, Ben was sitting, unfortunately with pants on, watching TV. A commercial came on and Ben gazed out his sliding glass doors aimlessly to the backyard beyond. The backyard was enormous, as long as the four conjoined apartment buildings in width and almost as deep. It was surrounded by woods on 3 sides, the apartment buildings covering the fourth. A woman was playing with her dog near the far side of the woods, out of the shadow of the three story buildings.


 


Boom. A distant, crashing sound accompanied by a strong shake made Ben sit up and almost consider standing. The woman playing with her dog stopped in mid throw and held a tennis ball next to her head while she looked around and her dog spun in circles waiting for her to throw.


 


Boom. What was that? It was too loud to be gunshots, too short to be earthquakes and car crashes didn't make the ground shake. Reluctantly, Ben got up and walked to his sliding door. He could tell the sound had roused most of his neighbors, he could see many of them on their balconies. With so many people home it must be saturday... it was tough to tell when you didn't work.


 


Boom. Really, what could that be. Suddenly, Ben came to an unpleasant conclusion. Bombs. That would explain the sound, the shaking and the multiple sounds. This was bad. Ben never feared terrorists in his little suburb, but here they were. What's more, were the explosions... getting closer?


 


BOOM. They were definitely getting closer. The woman in the yard looked frightened and tried to hold a squirming dog close to her. Ben could also hear muttering from his neighbors on their balconies and porches.


 


BOOM. The woman's dog finally escaped her grasp and bolted off toward the woods. She made to go after it, but-


 


BOOOM. The loudest explosion yet knocked the woman over. Ben, hundreds of feet away, felt the shake of the ground go through his underused leg muscles. The muttering of his neighbors became more frantic.


 


BOOOOM. The explosion rocked Ben and made his head ring. He cleared his head and saw it just before-


 


BOOOOM. An enormous sandal with an enormous foot, attached to an enormous leg presumably attached to an enormous body stepped over the tree line and right onto the woman sprawled on the ground. She only had time to scream before the gigantic foot squashed her out of existence. She wasn't the only one screaming.


 


In spite of himself, Ben snuck outside for a better look as the owner of the giant foot brought another one over the tree line. Those well worn sandals looked familiar. So did the black nail polish. Ben started to look up. The tight jeans hugging wide hips were definitely something he'd seen before. The thin waist and tight stomach... the ample chest and porcelain skin... Ben didn't even have to look up to the graceful face framed in black hair to know it was Jenna.


 


How had she found him? Also, why was she gigantic? Ben crouched down. While his door opened directly into the backyard, he had two short brick walls on either side of his door that constituted his private porch, he hugged one. Maybe Jenna was here for someone else.


 


“BEN.”


 


No such luck.


 


“BEN! Come out here.”


 


She hadn't seen him. Excellent.


 


“Fine. I'll come get you.”


 


Less excellent. Jenna took another ground shaking step forward as Ben hugged the wall tight. She wasn't looking at his apartment, which gave Ben hope. She headed toward the first apartment building, Ben was in the third. He had a brief reprieve, she didn't know which apartment was his. This was bad news for the people on the end though, as she walked, enormous breasts bouncing,toward the first apartments.


 


Ben peered over the brick wall, no noble urge to surrender himself possessed him. Jenna was easily taller than the building, if she stood next to it, she would be able to rest her gargantuan bust directly on the roof. She had reached the end apartments stepping slowly but covering huge amounts of ground. She leaned down to look at the third floor balcony. The occupants, a broad black man and a chubby white woman, had unwisely remained on the balcony.


 


“Do you know Ben?” Jenna addressed the couple.


 


Ben wasn't worried, not only did he make a point to never talk to anyone he didn't have to, he had just moved in so no one would know him. He couldn't hear any response over the shouts of his other neighbors, but it looked like the woman just screamed and the man threw a potted plant at her.


 


Jenna rolled her eyes and straightened up to strike. She had misjudged her size, though and her massive chest ripped the balcony right off the building, depositing the couple on her V-neck collar. The woman slid almost immediately into Jenna's cleavage, but the man grabbed her hand and held her from being completely enveloped by the colossal rack. Jenna's enormous breasts bounced as she brushed the remains of the balcony off of her. The jiggling flesh shook the man, still holding the woman's hand, down into the wide cleavage as well.


 


Jenna squirmed, blushing slightly, probably tickled by the people caught between her boobs. Automatically, her arm went up to her chest, compressing it and squishing the people caught in her bust further. She rearranged her bra until she was content, but even from as far away as Ben was, he could see the human shaped struggle trapped in one of the cups, pinned under hundreds of pounds of breast flesh.


 


Apparently satisfied that the couple was not in her shirt, Jenna bent down to examine the second floor apartment, her immense rear end sticking out at tree level. The occupant of the second floor apartment had wisely retreated inside, but this was no deterrent to Jenna. She reached out and ripped the balcony door right out of the the building. Her face screwed up in concentration as she stuck her hand into the apartment and patted around for the resident.


 


A half smile appeared on Jenna's face and she withdrew her hand, now wrapped around a college age kid's body. She brought him up to her face to get a better look. Instantly, the smile vanished. Not interested in this kid, she simply tossed him over her shoulder. He rolled down her back as she straightened up and over her plump butt, before crashing into the ground. He stirred feebly, alive, but injured.


 


Jenna turned her attention to the bottom floor apartment. She put out her hands behind her to catch her weight as she lowered herself to the ground. Her colossal, full ass hovered directly over the kid she had just tossed away. Ben could see the stitching on the already tight jeans strain as Jenna's behind expanded as she continued to bend.


 


If the kid had one stroke of luck, it was that Jenna was lowering herself gently when her massive left cheek overtook him. Ben actually considered that he might still be alive, trapped under acres of ass, supporting a fraction of Jenna's thousands of pounds. That is, until Jenna scooted her butt back. If her weight hadn't killed him, the friction certainly had.


 


Aiming at the bottom door, Jenna pulled back her leg and kicked, knocking the door and a good portion of the wall into the apartment. She then got on her hands and knees and started rooting around in the apartment. As Jenna's wide butt stuck proudly into the air, Ben could see the kid she sat on, still in one piece, but probably dead, embedded firmly into her cheek.


 


That was when Ben finally realized he could escape. If he ran across the backyard and made it to the woods, he was essentially home free. Apparently he wasn't the only one finally coming to this realization, because one of his ground floor neighbors took off across the yard. Several seconds later , another neighbor on the other side jumped from his second story balcony and ran towards the woods.


 


It was unfortunate for them that Jenna took this moment to give up on the apartment she was searching and stand up. She immediately noticed the two tiny dots running across the yard. She reached the first runner in one step, bending slightly to check if it was Ben, then lifting her leg and slamming her sandal down on him. She took two ground shaking steps to get to the second runner, but he made it to the woods just in time.


 


Jenna stepped into the woods, angry, and bent over to look for the runner. For several moment, the only thing that was visible in the woods was Jenna's enormous posterior standing above the tree line, her woefully unequipped pants failing to cover the top of her butt crack. Then, a figure flew from the woods over the trees and crashed devastatingly to the ground in the yard. Jenna straightened up and walked back to the yard, not even looking at the broken runner as she stepped on him.


 


“Ben, that's enough, come out. I just want to talk.” Jenna was irritated. Things were getting more dire for everyone, but Ben certainly wasn't giving himself up.


 


Jenna waited for a solid 30 seconds before sighing impatiently and walking back to the building. She turned around so she was facing away from the building and pressed her tremendous backside against the building, covering the next two second and third floor balconies. She pulled her butt off of the apartment wall just a little before slamming it back down, collapsing most of the wall. She turned around and swiftly kicked the two corresponding ground floor apartments, one with each foot.


 


As Jenna bent to inspect these apartments, Ben noticed a girl in her mid twenties clinging to the back waist of Jenna's pants. It was clear she had gotten there by pure chance, but she was safer than anyone else. She seemed to realize this, because as Jenna bent double to inspect the bottom apartments, the girl jumped from Jenna's waist to grab a firmer hold on the back of her shirt. This would have been a good idea, but Jenna had found no one left alive in the bottom apartments and straightened slightly to look at the middle apartments. The girl on Jenna's shirt hadn't gotten a firm hold and now slipped, hanging one handed over Jenna's exposed butt crack. The girl's tortured face never left the ominous pit below as she tried to scramble up Jenna's back and get a better hold.


 


The girl might have been able to regain her grip, but Jenna reached in to brush a piece of rubble off of a survivor to identify them, shaking her shirt slightly and sending the girl on her back swinging like a pendulum. Ben could see the girl's face contorted in strain and terror just before she lost her grip. The swinging motion cast her into the top of Jenna's butt cheek before she slid, scrambling desperately into the dark crack.


 


Jenna's jeans were so tight that the girl might have been able to use the face that there was almost no space for anything but Jenna's enormous ass in her jeans. She might have been able to use the tightly compacted cheeks to climb back out by using the flesh as leverage, but the girl's luck continued on it's streak. Jenna had confirmed that no one in the rubble was Ben and straightened up completely, probably sucking the girl trapped in her butt further down and compressing her completely in flesh. Jenna then started to turn around, each booming footfall shaking her thick bum, further impeding it's prisoner. As Jenna again faced away from the building it became clear what she was going to do, and that the girl in her pants was without hope.


 


Jenna bit her lip. She didn't seem impatient anymore, she now looked like she was enjoying herself. Half a dozen survivors of her attack on the building looked up at overstretched jeans, barely concealing a monstrous ass. Jenna sat down. Each floor held her up for a short moment before collapsing, ensuring that by the time Jenna's posterior reached the ground, all of the survivors were thoroughly smushed.


 


Ben hoped that for her sake, the girl confined in Jenna's butt was dead. Jenna sitting down would have compressed her on all sides, so it was possible. Yet, as Jenna stood up, smiling brightly, and brushed building and people off of her backside, a question flashed across her face. She reached into her pants and yanked panties that could have covered a house out of a wedgie, apparently assuming the lump in her butt was cloth.


 


Ben didn't have worry left for the girl, though, his worry for himself had eclipsed everything else. Jenna was just one set of his apartments away now and he had to cling to the brick wall to keep from collapsing as she approached the apartments next to his, shaking the ground violently.


 


Jenna swatted the balcony off of the top floor and ripped out the door with two fingers. She looked at the hole she had created and smirked. She placed her mouth over the hole, her full lips sealing off the entrance completely. Then, she inhaled. There was shouting and a lot of movement, but Ben could see nothing. When Jenna drew back, she had a squirming middle aged man trapped between her lips. He pushed against the soft lips, but managed to do no good. Jenna held up her hand and opened her mouth, allowing the man to drop into it. She took a quick look at the man before pursing her lips and inhaling again, sucking the man right back into them. Ben was close enough to hear the man's frantic screams as she slurped him into her mouth like a long piece of spaghetti. He turned away, but could hear her swallow.


 


“Ben, I've been thinking,” Jenna said as she ripped the door off of the second floor apartment. “We should get back together. I'm willing to forgive you for your laziness.”


 


Jenna again placed her mouth on the opening and inhaled. Apparently she had gotten a taste for it (no pun intended). She pulled back and this time had a woman trapped between her lips. Jenna looked down at the woman, crossing her eyes almost comically. She then stuck her tongue partially out of the corner of her mouth, the shiny pink muscle betraying more strength than the whole of the woman's body. The enormous tongue slid sideways into the woman and dragged her the rest of the way into Jenna's expectant mouth. Jenna slid the woman around her mouth for a moment before swallowing again.


 


Ben knew the ground floor apartment next to his was next, so he leaned out a little further to get a better vantage point. BOOM. Shit, she must have seen him. Her foot landed so close to him that he could reach out and touch her sandal if he wished. BOOM. The other foot landed on the other side. Ben crawled backward in partial retreat, knowing full well it would do no good. Jenna lowered herself to her knees, causing another ground shaking tremor. That's when Ben realized that she was looking at his neighbor's apartment. She hadn't seen him, she was just getting in a better position to reach into the apartment next door.


 


This was his chance to escape. Jenna's knees were apart and she was distracted. He could run through her legs and disappear into the woods before she could react. But Jenna was still lowering. Her gargantuan cleavage starting to eclipse his path. Now that he was mere feet away from her enormous bust, he could see the couple still fighting against being crushed in her bra. The more Jenna lowered the more her breasts were supported by her bra and the less movement came from the couple. Finally, Jenna's titanic rack hit the ground. There was an unpleasant crunching sound from the couple, but Ben didn't have time to pity them. This could still be a chance to escape, probably his only one. Jenna's chest blocked his entire porch, pressed into the brick walls on either side and coming right down to the ground, but it was probably possible to slip through the cleavage. If Jenna was still kneeling with her legs open, he just had to get though her boobs and he could slide down her shirt to freedom. He cleavage was easily as tall as he was, so there was a good chance he would fit.


 


There was no time to think about it, Ben stood and approached the colossal rack. He stuck one arm into the cleavage to test. It was going to be a tight fit, Jenna's breasts were being compressed by his porch walls, but it was soft enough flesh that Ben was sure he could push his way through. He took a deep breath and slid sideways into Jenna's cleavage. At first, he was fine, enclosed tightly in boobs, but he was shuffling slowly toward the other side. Then, Jenna must have moved, because in an instant his floor was gone and replaced by more flesh. Ben tried to continue to the other side, but he had nothing to gain traction on, and ended up trying to swim in breasts. Jenna started to move, unsurprisingly reacting to all the movement between her hooters. She was sitting back up from what Ben could tell and he squirmed wildly trying to let gravity do it's thing. Jenna stopped sitting up and the subsequent bouncing of her chest shook Ben most of the way out the bottom of her rack. He could see Jenna's taut stomach in the dim light coming though her shirt and down below, thick legs kneeling on the ground.


 


Ben leaned over one of Jenna's massive boobs and pushed down hard. His legs freed, Ben slid down Jenna's stomach at a dangerous speed. He hit her soft thigh, shaken by the fall and the dazzling sunlight, but scrambled immediately up and dove in between her legs. He sprinted under her, ducking where the bottom of her ass hung between her legs. He paused for just a second to see if she knew where he was. Standing in the shadow of her astronomical butt, Ben chanced a glance up at Jenna's face. She was faced the other way, but Ben could see her muscles tense. He dove just as her ass crashed down to the ground. Ben was shaken by the resulting boom and it took him a moment to reorient himself. He had managed to escape Jenna's falling backside, which he looked up at as he attempted to turn over. He saw that his foot was caught underneath her and yanked it from under the curve of her rear.


 


Ben got to his feet and turned to the woods, so close now, but stopped short. Jenna's hand was feeling around between her legs. Ben instinctively stepped back and hit a cheek of Jenna's looming butt. He pressed into the overstretched jeans as her hand danced closer to him. She patted one side of her ass, sending enough ripples to knock Ben over. Before Ben entirely knew what was happening, he was being lifted around Jenna's giant form and up to her face. Her expression was menacing at first, but softened considerably when she recognized Ben.


 


“There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you.”


 


Ben didn't respond, but gazed around at the rubble. Jenna brought him up to her lips for a kiss that covered his entire head and most of his chest.


 


“Come on, let's go home.”


 


Ben didn't have a chance to say anything. He was brought back around and pushed gently into Jenna's back pocket. He was incapable of almost any movement, the overly tight jeans pushing him firmly into Jenna's soft butt. It was obvious when she started walking because Ben was pushed even further into her, and if the booming footfalls didn't clue him in, the resulting jiggling was unmistakeable. Ben pitied himself, but he was also sure he could hear muffled cries from inside Jenna's jeans.