- Text Size +

"Come here."

She picked him up again and brought him to her face. It was so large, beautiful and worshipful to him. This close to her, he could feel her warm breath breeze gently on his wet skin. That, coupled with the warmth from her hand and the knowledge that he had just pleased her, made him feel very satisfied with his place in life. But satisfaction blended with excitement as he was brought closer to her mouth.

She opened her hand somewhat to reveal his naked body. He felt very vulnerable, but the love and the trust he felt for her made that vulnerability feel like a comfortable emotional blanket all around him.

She closed her eyes and slowly stuck out her tongue. The tip of her tongue lightly touched the tip of his almost relaxed penis. That touch instantly brought new life into his member.

She could feel that spark of his pleasure through her fingers as all his bodily muscles tensed at once. Her lips crept into a smile.

"You like that, do you?" she asked, her eyes still closed. He looked inside her mouth as she spoke. Her tongue looked like a great inviting carpet or mattress.

"Y…yes," he stuttered, overcome by the moment.

Her tongue snaked out again and licked a swath along the front and right side of his pelvis. It felt warm soft, wet, and very strong against his body. She lapped up the mix of his sweat, her vaginal juices, and the small dab of his pre-pleasure, replacing them with her saliva.

Meanwhile he took another glance into her mouth. He felt increasingly vulnerable, as he knew that he was completely at her mercy. This made his member throb so hard with the pounding of his heart and blood that he felt the pressure might become too great.

"You’re REALLY enjoying this!" she said.

"P.p…please," he stammered, overcome by the stimulation of the sex, the feeling her tongue on his body, and seeing her huge worshipful mouth just inches (his size) away from him.

"Take me into your mouth," he begged.

Rather than give into his desire, she pulled him a little further away from her face. There was a mischievous sparkle in her eye.

"Are you sure?" she asked, "I might decide to swallow you up!"

He knew that she was kidding around. She was too nice of a person to just do that. But he was overcome with lust to think rationally on the matter.

"I don’t care!" he exclaimed, "if you swallow me, I get to be the food of a Goddess – Goddess Sarah, but I just want to be in your mouth, PLEASE!!"

She looked at him for a moment. His eyes were wild with lust and want. She brought him closer again, sticking out her tongue to touch his penis again. She closed her eyes and concentrated on where her tongue felt his member. Feeling him up, she used her tongue to stroke his penis’ underside, knowing that this was where he was the most sensitive. As she did so, she opened her mouth so that he could get a fuller look at her gullet – perhaps to have him reconsider.

His body, however, bucked front to back as he was sexually overcome by her touch and the look of her mouth. Sarah released her grip on him, and he fell forward onto her tongue. She could feel his little penis pressing into her as he lay here.

She retracted her tongue into her mouth, and closed her lips on his ankles. Inside her mouth, Mark went wild with lust, humping her tongue. It was too bizarre, she thought. Her little boyfriend was so overcome with lust, and so desirous to let her be his Goddess, that he didn’t even care if she swallowed him up.

When he had been kissing her feet, asking her to imagine herself as his Goddess, it had been a wonderful fantasy. Normally, she thought of herself as an inconsequential wallflower, not pretty enough for many men or women to take notice of. His complete surrender to her made her feel differently.

Inside her mouth, he mashed his face into her wet tongue. The soft, wet, and warm mattress curled around him protectively. Beyond the tongue, he knew her teeth surrounded him on both sides and behind him. They protected him from the outside world. Before him, however, there were no teeth – only the abyss of her gullet, which she could send him into if she chose.

He was at the mercy of her decision: completely at her mercy. That emotional knowledge and the overwhelming physical sensations around him – her warmth, her soft but strong tongue, and her saliva all sent him over the edge of pleasure.

Outside, Sarah felt Mark pleasing himself by having sex with her tongue inside of her closed mouth. She continued to contemplate what it meant. Perhaps she was goddess-like and divine; perhaps she did deserve to have a man surrender to her at her feet. Perhaps she did deserve to have him slide into her belly and become her food.

Goddess Sarah.

Perhaps she did deserve to have a man give himself so completely to her that he would risk becoming her food, she thought again. Mark certainly thought so, as she could feel him climax and ejaculate on her tongue.

Perhaps Sarah did deserve to be his ultimate Goddess.

She felt him relax on her tongue.

At that moment, she decided that it should just be. She had the power.

She leaned her head back and allowed him to gently slide back into her throat. She felt him stiffen, but not struggle. She could tell that he wanted this too, as he slid toward her gullet.

As he reached the back of her mouth, she swallowed.

Just the thought of what she had just done, and what was happening to him, brought her to another climax. The feeling of absolute power was so overwhelming that it convulsed the entire pleasure system in her body. She arched her back in ecstasy, keeping her eyes closed and attempting to feel her boyfriend in her body.

It was subtle, but she could feel him, sliding downwards, deeper and deeper into her – further and further toward the place where he would cease to be him, and become a part of her.

By the time she came down from her high, she was confident that he was inside of her stomach.

She gently rubbed her belly.

"Is it cozy in there?" she asked.

She was pretty sure that he could hear her, but she doubted if he could respond. It didn’t really matter – he was just her food now. He would dissipate away inside her abdomen. Part of him would become part of her, and the rest would fuel her.

It was a little sad that she would no longer have him, but at the same time the knowledge that she was extraordinary – the only human being to have completely swallowed up another human being – made it worth it; she was worth it.

"I hope you’re comfortable," she said, as she slid back into a lying-down position in her bed. She kept her hand on her belly and decided to doze back off to sleep.

Goddess Sarah.