- Text Size +

That night, they slept together in her bed. He lay beside her pillow in a place where she guessed that she would not roll over on top of him. She slept soundly and, he knew, deeply. He, however, could not sleep. He was too excited by being this small in the presence of his – from his perspective – gigantic girlfriend, laying on her right side toward him.

Once he was sure that she was sound asleep, he got up from where he was and walked over to her face. Even with her face mashed against her pillow, she looked beautiful to him. He wanted to kiss her lips, which were as wide from cheek to cheek as he was tall. He kept himself from doing so, however, out of caution for waking her.

Instead, he crawled underneath her covers. Her arms were in the way of any access to her breasts that he might have. Furthermore, she wore a t-shirt that prevented him from getting at her skin, except for those arms. He kissed those, but he was looking for a more sensual part of her to adore. Thankfully, he found that her t-shirt was not tucked into her pajama pants. He was, therefore, able to crawl inside of her shirt, where he found her belly and her navel.

The thrill of being there was tremendous. Inside her shirt and against her belly gave him the feeling like he was inside of her. He had been a soft vorephile for as long as he could remember, though he was rational enough that he knew that actually going through with something like that would not actually be pleasurable. Also, her actually swallowing him up would be so out of her character that it was an unrealistic prospect. So, being there, in her shirt, against her belly was as close to being inside her belly as he was likely to get, and that was still quite wonderful. Her stomach moving with her breathing, her pleasurable scent surrounding him, he felt completely hers, just the way that he wanted to be.

But he could not fall asleep there. In addition to the air being very warm and stuffy, she might move and smother him. Though it would be the most wonderful smothering that he could imagine, he felt it was wiser to move on.

Leaving the confines of her t-shirt, he found that she had her legs arranged in a closed figure-four. He could go around them, but instead he thought he might be able to crawl underneath her left leg as she lay on her right side. Her legs were sufficiently slender to allow him to do so, though he had to fight with the fabric of her pajama pants to make it through.

On the far side, he was surrounded by her pajama-covered legs, with the canopy of the blanket over her – though, he could see none of this, as everything was in pitch-black darkness. It was also very hot. He decided to walk toward where her left foot would be laying atop her right ankle. The navigation was a little tough in the absolute darkness, though he eventually found it and was able to use her pajama pants to climb up on her leg without disturbing her so much that she would wake. Slow steady movements were his strategy.

He was at her heel. She had beautiful heels in his opinion, and he took the occasion to kiss it. He loved doing so, and kissed it again. If only she were of a more mistress-like persuasion and got as much joy out of him kissing her feet as he took from so submitting himself to her.

As much as he loved this kissing of her heel, however, it grew very warm and difficult to breathe. The sooner he was able to emerge from under the covers, the happier his lungs would be. He crawled down from her leg and made for the bottom of the covers.

To his joy, there was space at the foot of the mattress that was not covered by the blanket and her right foot was also exposed. With fresh and cool oxygen in his lungs, as well as a little light to see by, he made for bare foot. Unlike the covered one, this one was completely open for him to have his way with.

Closing his eyes to savor the moment, Mark lay himself into her arch. He just wanted a long moment of truly belonging. After lying there a good long while, he turned to face where the arch became the heel. That was, for whatever reason, his favorite spot, and so he leaned in and kissed her. He then kissed her again. And again. It was the most wonderful giving in that he had felt, and so he gave himself completely to the worship, with kisses turning into licks – long drawn licks.

Then, all of a sudden and without any warning, her foot retracted, dropping Mark onto face-first onto the mattress.

The light turned on.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

He turned to sit cross-legged and looked back at her, still somewhat nonplussed by the sudden change in situation.

"Huh?"

"What are you doing down there?" she demanded again. "I put you beside my pillow to keep you safe, and now you’re down there where I could have kicked you in my sleep and killed you!"

"I couldn’t help myself," he said sheepishly.

"I just really want to belong to you," he confessed.

She looked at him, with a slightly frustrated look on her face. Her face then grew more indulgent. "Is that what all of this is about?" she asked him, "you wanting to be my little pet?"

"…yes," he acknowledged.

"And that involves licking my feet?"

"I suppose it’s difficult to explain…" he said.

She then picked him up and sent him in the palm of her hand, drawing him closer to her face as she did so.

"Well give it a try," she demanded.

He exhaled in defeat.

"It’s hard to explain because it’s not rational. You’re so beautiful to me that I want to do more than just look at you and make love to you. I want to belong to you."

"That’s pretty odd," she said, "but we’ve already been over that – that’s really why you made yourself small and decided to become my pet. I’m not sure I get that, but it’s what happened. But why are you down there licking my feet?"

"It’s a form of submission," he said. "by kissing the lower-most part of your body, I show you how highly I regard you."

"But how am I shown that, if I’m asleep?"

Mark shrugged. "I know it’s not rational, but I guess it’s away for me to pretend. Besides, you have beautiful feet."

She looked at him in silence as she thought this through. She held him probably just six of her inches from her face. From his perspective, that put her lovely visage right in live and large in front of him. Her eyes gazed into him, and as he was baring his soul – at least somewhat – he felt as if he were completely transparent to her – that she could completely look though his barriers and into his soul.

He lowered his gaze from her eyes to her mouth.

There was something he had not told her yet: his vorephilia. And there it was, her mouth right in front of him. She was fully capable – right at that moment – of opening her mouth, tossing him in and swallowing him down. Despite his knowledge that it would be awful, he greatly wished that she would do exactly that right then and there. He could then drown his present embarrassment in her stomach juices.

She did not yet seem ready to respond. Her face still carried the look of puzzlement on it; doubtlessly because it simply did not make sense to her.

He decided on another approach.

"Hon," he started, "did you like how it felt?"

"Uh,.. I don’t know. It just tickled and that woke me up."

"But you liked it when Whiskers licked your feet, didn’t you?"

"What?" she said nonplussed. "That tickled too."

"Yes, but you liked it!" he pressed on, "let me just give into you – kiss and lick your feet – and we’ll see if you like it."

"Sarah," he said when she did not immediately respond, "just give this thought a try:"

"Imagine that you’re the Goddess Athena and I am your worshiping mortal. Take off your blankets and pajama’s and just lie on the bed while I worship you. Just see if it doesn’t make you feel divine."

She looked at him for a while, but then did as he suggested. She carefully took off the blanket and removed her pajamas. She sat back down on the bed, with her back against the headboard. She waited for him to begin whatever it was he had in mind.

He, for his part, lost no time in doing so. He was first inclined to give himself to the task of worshiping her with full abandon. He caught himself, however, and instead opted to proceed with reverence. As such he first caressed the tops of her foot, kissing it and touching it with his hands. She allowed him to continue with this, and before long he was giving himself more to his passions, and licking her more – licking between her toes.

As he did so, he stole a peek at her face. To his delight, he saw that he eyes were closed, and by her face he could tell that she was enjoying his worship of her. The sight of her enjoyment of his surrender to her foot made her look all the more Goddess-like: beautiful and dominant. This doubled his own enthusiasm, and he gave completely into his passion, kissing and licking her feet, toes, soles, instep, arch and heel.

After a while of doing so, he was surprised when she took hold of him and lifted him into the air. She smiled at him and set him down on her bare belly.

"That really is very nice," she told him. "I thought of myself as your Goddess, and that made it nicer."

He knelt down submissively.

"You ARE my Goddess, Sarah," he said.

This almost made him blow his load. There he was, kneeling before her, on top of her beautiful belly, and her enjoying it.

"Then please me some more," she instructed him.

It took him a second to understand what she meant, but when he did, he stood up, genuflecting like one who walks away from royalty, backing up towards her nether region. She lifted up her panty, which she had kept on, and he backed himself into the satin tent of her panty held up by her hand. Once he was inside, she let go and he was covered by the soft garment.

He half-slid and half-crawled between her legs to where he could go to work pleasing her carnally. The musty smell did not bother him, and he could tell that she was moist already, perhaps because of his stimulation of her foot, but probably more because of anticipation of what he was about to do.

He used his face and tongue as well as his arms and hands to stimulate her as best as he could at his size. He mashed his face against her moist flesh, and rubbed her with his hands. As he did so, he could feel his efforts having their effect and he could feel her make pelvic movements.

Giving himself completely to the effort he pressed his face further into her womanhood, licking her as he did so and caressing her womanhood with more force. Then he felt his legs taken hold of through the panty’s fabric and he was pushed further inside of her. He was a little ways in, when she ceased pushing and slightly pulled him back. As soon as the pull had begun, he felt the pressure inwards return.

He was being handled gently, but he was being manipulated slightly in and out of her. He went with it, moving himself in phase with her movements of him, making sure to arch his back to put pressure on her clitoris. He could feel her all around him moving more and more. Her body, while very warm already, grew hotter still. It also became moister around him as her hot juices secreted themselves.

He did his best to continue stimulating her, but it was becoming too much for him. She was so large, and his muscles were only so strong. What her body demanded of him was only supplied to her because of her own movements of him in and out of her. At the moment when the back and forth movement of her flesh, increasingly rapidly, reached a reckless rapid thrusting, he felt the crush of her flesh all around him – pressing him, squeezing him. He was being suffocated by her, and he was almost certain that he was about to die, when she relaxed around him, and she gently pulled him out of her fleshy canal.

He slid out; her effluent helping him slip away. When he did so, he fell downwards between her legs. He attempted to stand up on the floor of silk panty fabric, and in the dim light could see her anus. Her hand then reached into her panties and took hold of his chest.

She pulled him out and set him back down on her belly. He collapsed there on the soft and sweaty skin of her abdomen, right next to her navel. Though ready to pass out from exertion and the massive pressures that had racked his body, he opened his eyes and looked up at her.

Her face was clearly flushed, and he could see that she had broken out in a sweat that matted her hair. She was also breathing heavily from exertion.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Being a Goddess is awesome!"

He did not have the strength to respond, but it was clear that she was seeing the bright side of this relationship. Unable to do much else, but still wanting to show her his love, he kissed her skin below him. His head sagged into her navel, and he lightly and gently licked the sidewall of the depression that was her belly button.

"You really are sweet," she said as he did so.