- Text Size +

I woke up and felt different. The first thing I realized was that I was naked and laying on something soft and warm but somehow still firm. I quickly realized it was the carpet and stood up. As I rubbed my eyes and looked around I suddenly felt like there had definitely been something wrong with that wine. I could see what I swore was the coffee table in front of Brittany's couch but it was massive. It was as tall as a building and as long as a city block.

Suddenly the whole floor shook, and then shook again. I tried to steady myself as the shaking was now accompanied by loud booms. I then heard a voice, thundering like I imagine a god's would, “Hey you.” Despite the volume of it I quickly recognized it as Brittany's. I gulped and turned around.

I found myself staring directly into a pair of bare feet. The feet were long with cute little toes painted a light pink and their skin was Brittany's lily white. I craned my head up seeing as the jeans rose high into the sky, and somewhere very very high above me was Brittany's face looking down at me. Without warning the jean-clad skyscrapers that were Brittany's legs collapsed as she crouched down to me. Her hands shot out as I instinctively tried to run away, and suddenly I was trapped between her soft hands. Brittany's giggle sounded like cannon fire as she stared down at me, “Where are you going to go, little guy?”

I turned back and stared at her, I then cupped my hands and shouted, “Brittany, what's going on?”

Once more she laughed, “Peep peep peep,” her voice boomed, “That's what you sound like to me.” Her hands then started to cup around me until she pushed me into one of her hands and closed it around me fast.

As she rocketed up to her full height, I felt like I had left my stomach back on the ground. Brittany just looked down at me in her hand as if she was studying me for a moment, then she just smiled, “You're the best shrink yet.” She carried me calmly and with little problem before bending down and setting me on her coffee table, “A perfect size, really, not too big, not too little.” She then sat down on the couch and smiled at me.

I then shouted, “I think I'm too little!”

Brittany then laughed as she leaned back into the couch and raised her legs up on to the table. Suddenly the table shook as she placed both of her feet down on it, casually crossing one leg over the other. “Rule number one,” Brittany said, “Little things don't talk.” I couldn't see her face because she had her large feet dominating my view. “Rule number two,” Brittany continued, “Little things are slaves to people.”

I then shouted, “I'm a person, Brittany!” Suddenly her foot slid forward and smacked into me, knocking me back on to the coffee table.

I then saw her face looming over her massive feet, “No, little one, people are my size. You're more the size of a bug. And I have no problem squashing bugs.” She then scrunched her toes high in the air above me to emphasize her point. “Now your first act as my slave should be to massage my feet while I watch a movie.”

I just stood before her massive feet, as she bent all the way over to the coffee table and picked up the remote control for the television and dvd player. There was a movie playing on the gigantic flat screen television that as I turned to look at it seemed to be miles away. It was some sort of romantic comedy that Brittany was finding amusing, after a few minutes she called down, “I don't feel my feet being massaged little guy, I really don't want to have to punish you.” I suddenly noticed her toes scrunch again and she rested her other foot down on the coffee table so that I could surely feel the small quake just her heel could make.

As I stared up at her feet, I quickly made the decision that I didn't want to find out what a punishment meant and so I began to massage her feet. Driving my hands deep into her flesh and pushing with all my might to release some sort of tension in her muscles. Brittany never seemed to actually respond to my efforts, and she didn't seem very intent on making the task any easier for me, crossing her legs, getting up and leaving to go to the bathroom at various points, and sometimes just taking her feet off the coffee table altogether.

When the movie ended Brittany just switched over to flipping through channels, letting the television rest on some old sitcom as she spoke again, “Good job little guy.” She was looking down at me with a nice big smile. “Your hard work deserves a little reward I'd say,” Her hand came out and picked me up raising me all the way to her face. She brought me right up to her milky white face and puckered her pink lips covering me in them.

For a brief moment I was pressed against her soft pink lips, and I felt warm and comfortable, then they slowly parted and her tongue slid out and wrapped around me. Very quickly I was pulled into her mouth, and covered in her saliva. Her massive tongue tossed me about her mouth and I slammed into her gums and teeth. The heat was insanely oppressive as I tried to find some sort of footing in her mouth. Every time I tried to stand though she would knock me over with her massive tongue and then toss me about again. I landed hard on to her teeth, and I found myself screaming as I watched the teeth above me descend quickly on to me.

I could barely breath as they pressed ever so softly against my flesh. They didn't even break my skin, just rested on it carefully. Brittany's giggles filled the air around me as she spat me out into her hand. “Don't worry little thing,” Brittany said, “I'm not going to eat you...yet.”

She was just smiling down at me as she said, “I mean if I eat you, you won't be able to do all the things I need done...” She giggled, each one an artillery blast in my ears as she stood up still holding me in her hands as she walked out of the room.