- Text Size +

I sat there for twenty minutes drying off when the front door opened with a loud roar and in entered Molly. She came into the room, and walked up to the coffee table, “Hey guys.”

“Hey,” both giantesses responded. Soon began a normal conversation during which Molly bent down picked me up and stuffed me into her pocket. I was left sitting uncomfortably in her relatively shallow pocket while they chatted about classes, plans for the night, and all sorts of normal college things. I tried hard not to think about the fact that just yesterday I had been thinking about these things as well.

After a while I felt the swaying I associated with coat movement and then Molly's long fingers came down into the pocket and took me out, she then set me down far on the ground while she took a seat at her desk.

Molly just looked down at me before saying, “Clean my shoes, slave, they got dirty walking around campus.”

I quickly set to work, polishing her shoes, removing every possible mark from them. The day wore on in such a fashion, soon enough it was time to polish her heels for her Saturday night trip to the bars, and paint her nails, and all sorts of menial tasks. Then I was handed over to her roommate who also needed shoes cleaned, toenails clipped and painted, and fingernails buffed.

Before I knew it hours had passed, and I started to wonder if this would be my whole life now, just cleaning up for the giantesses that owned me. I gulped, sitting on Kelly's floor watching as she examined herself in the mirror. The ground shook and I turned to see Molly's perfectly polished black heels come into view, she towered high above me casting her shadow. As I looked up at her monumental size the fact that she owned me finally settled on me. I was something they used to make their lives easier, nothing more than a new gadget, an object that would one day be discarded.

I shuddered staring at Molly's heels watching as she idly tapped her foot against the floor. Was that how I would one day be disposed of? Crushed under her heels? Or would she just pick me up, wash me off, and swallow me whole, like Olivia almost did earlier that day?

While I was deep in thought, pondering the fact that one day they would just toss me aside, Molly's slender white fingers grasped me and carried me high into the sky. She opened up her purse and dropped me inside, I stared up at her smiling face as she zippered the purse closed and left me in darkness. Suddenly the whole world shook as she flung the bag back over her shoulder. Each step caused the slightest vibrations in the whole bag which caused me and all of its contents to jostle about. As I dodged all manner of now massive every day objects, I wondered if my death might come sooner than I had thought.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, the shaking stopped with one final drop that caused me to bounce into the air for a moment. The purse unzipped and in came Molly's hand, fumbling about until she grabbed hold of me and pulled me out into the relatively bright lights of the bar. She was seated at a table, and there was a horde of girls around it, I recognized Kelly and Olivia immediately, and one or two of the faces from my classes but the rest were a mystery. However, as I tried to get a bearing on my surroundings I was suddenly dropped into a cold carbonated substance.

As I started to tread in the liquid I quickly realized while pushing through the foam that I was inside of a beer, and as the beer came up toward Molly's face, I realized that it was her beer. She placed the glass against her lips and took a long sip, I banged up against her mouth but she didn't care or notice. Molly just set the glass back down and I was left staring out of the world through a pint glass. The first thing I noticed was at the table all around me there were other little men in beers and cocktails, all under the control of a giant sorority girl.

I had been under the impression that these girls were familiar with tiny people, and whatever method Annie and Katie had used to shrink me but, I gulped, I had not realized just how common shrunken men were to them. It was as I floated there, trying to block out the thundering noise of their conversations that I remembered Kelly mentioning that she had shrunk her little, and that Molly had never been shrunk by her big. These girls not only knew how to shrink people, but how to make them normal size again, there was a way to reverse this, which meant that I needed to figure out how or find someone to help me.

Slowly Molly drained her glass, making each sip all the more difficult for me as I was forced to tumble as opposed to gently float down the glass to her mouth where I would just bang against her lips. When she emptied her glass, she opened her mouth a little wider and caught me gently between her teeth. A few girls clapped as she plucked me out and set me down inside her purse, then she along with many other girls stood up, and her bag fell over.

Her purse was opened out onto the table, and I thought long and hard, this could be my one and only chance at escape. But it was out into a bar where there were at least a dozen girl's that knew about tiny people, and who knew how many others who either did know or worse didn't. If people didn't know what I was they might just see the movement, assume I was a bug, and step on me.

As I peered out through her purse though I noticed a small table directly next to the one I was on, and seated at it was one of my friends. I recognized her immediately, even at this size. Her name was Paige and we talked all the time about life, and hung out a lot, there were even a few moments when we almost had sex but then realized it would be a bad idea. Paige was also in a sorority and not the one these girls were in, and maybe if these girls knew how to shrink people, so did some of the others. I crept out of the purse, and looked around, no one noticed me and no one was seated at their table. I then ran for the far side of the table, and started judging the gap toward Paige's.

As I neared it, I jumped and just barely was able to grab on to the wood of the other table. What was normally a smooth table though had plenty of small hand holds in its grain to keep me from falling, and I was able to pull myself up. As I clambered up on to the table, I looked up to see Paige's giant blue eyes on me. Very slowly her hand crept forward and snatched me, and I found myself inside of her smooth, warm hands as she raised me all the way up to her face.

“Matt?” Her voice boomed, despite the fact that she was whispering. I nodded, realizing that she wouldn't hear me over the music and sound of the bar. She just looked down at me and then suddenly opened up her own purse, then carefully opened a smaller pocket of it and slipped me inside of it. Then she closed it, and I felt my whole world shake as she walked out of the bar.