- Text Size +

Twenty minutes sounded like a long time to a normally sized person to go and hide, but when I heard Olivia cry out, “Ready or not here we come!” I was standing in the center of Molly's room still running toward the underside of her bed.

Of course, as they moved about the apartment, the game quickly became harder as even their walking caused me to stumble. As I slid beneath Molly's bed, I turned to the door to see Kelly's giant white Uggs step into the room, “Are you in here little guy?” She asked quietly.

Slowly she stepped around the room, looking beneath Molly's desk, dresser, and in her hamper. Then she left, I gulped, knowing it was only a matter of time before she came back and checked under the bed. I decided to make a move for the closet, and ran from under the bed.

As I was halfway across the floor though, another quake struck the floor causing me to tumble over. I turned and looked up to see Olivia standing there, gloriously clean Nike's resting on the hard wood floor. Her voice easily carried across the room despite it being only a whisper to her, “She never looks under the bed.”

Olivia then began to slowly walk toward me, each step producing a massive boom!, and a thunderous quake across the ground. I had no idea what to do when suddenly I was between her gigantic shoes, trying not to be dazzled by the colors. I did the only thing that made sense, I ran for the door at top speed, not bothering to look back.

I heard Olivia laughing high above me, “Where do you think you're going?” I just kept running, not wanting to risk looking back.

I felt her step toward me, and as the floor shook, I stumbled but pushed myself up trying to maintain my momentum. Olivia just kept laughing as another foot step caused the ground to quake, but I kept moving unsure of what to do. I knew that at this speed she was still just toying with me, she easily could've caught up with me, even stomped on me if that was the goal of this game.

I finally made it out of the door and into the hallway, turning toward the rest of the apartment as I did. I heard Olivia laughing, and felt her continued steps. As I ran though, I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going as I suddenly ran right into something firm yet still soft and warm. Whatever it was flattened me to the ground and I then stood, only to find that I had ran head first into the back of Kelly's boots.

I stood up, the giantess clearly hadn't felt me slamming into her, as I turned around then I could see Olivia standing in the hallway directly behind me, hands in her pockets, a very casual expression on her face. Her shoe suddenly lifted and she brought it down swiftly but with little force on to me. I was pinned beneath her right shoe, a shoe I had just finished cleaning, as Olivia then said, “I win!”

Kelly turned around surprised, “Damn!” She shouted as she smashed her foot into the ground, causing it to quiver and shake beneath me, “Guess I'm out of practice.”

“Yep,” Olivia responded, I suddenly felt the pressure reduce as she lifted her foot off of me. Then she bent down and picked me up. She brushed past Kelly and into the bathroom where she quickly washed me off, before smiling and lifting me up to her face. Olivia then very casually popped me into her mouth.

I screamed as I landed upon her tongue, which quickly thrashed and threw me into her gums, and then she began to twirl me about in her saliva. The first thing I noticed was the unbearable heat, as well as the fact that saliva was insanely sticky. I heard Kelly's voice from outside of the mouth, then the tongue pressed me against the wall of her mouth before I heard Olivia speak at a now ear damaging volume, “He tastes pretty good.”

I was then brought back into the mouth and swirled around some more. Every so often, her teeth would come down and very carefully chew me. Each time, I felt the immense pressure that could be so frighteningly easily applied to me, and each time I wondered if Olivia was about to bite off one of my body parts. I heard them turn on the television, and it was as Olivia chewed and sucked on me, with the television on that I quickly realized that to her this was entirely normal. Savoring a tiny person in her mouth was just something you did while watching television or writing a paper.

I was finally getting used to my new prison when the swirling stopped, her maw opened and her fingers plucked me out. Olivia just placed me down on a piece of paper towel. She leaned back and when Kelly looked at her she merely shrugged and said, “Lost his flavor.” Kelly just giggled as Olivia then kicked her shoes back up in front of me.