- Text Size +

The giantess woke up with a groan about an hour later. I watched as her massive body writhed upward and she smacked her lips together. She then picked up the alarm clock and looked at it without paying me any mind, she frowned and then fell back upon the bed, setting the alarm clock back on the night stand as she did. Both actions caused me to stumble about for a moment as my whole world shook. I could only see the giantess's extremely tanned arm lay across the night stand barely having missed crushing me beneath it.

Her head was facing me and I could tell that she was a cute girl, with big blue eyes that bulged a tad, but a nice angular pretty face. I suddenly felt that her eyes were resting on me and I could do nothing but stare back at her. “Hey there little guy,” Her voice croaked out as her arm raised over me, I flinched as it settled behind me with a claw like hand wrapping about me, “Where did you come from?”

She then lifted me off the nightstand and set me down on her pillow. The same pillow her head was causing a massive depression in, and I rolled toward her, landing against her soft pink lips. She giggled and the noise nearly destroyed my ear drums, she kissed me with her massive lips, then pulled me away setting me on her bed proper a bit away from her so she could still look at me. I then felt her finger prod the still tender branding Molly had given me last night, “Are you Molly's?” I found myself nodding without intending to, “How nice of her to leave you here while she goes and studies.”

The tan giantess then just gently stroked the top of my head and the rest of my body with her fingers while she looked down at me, “I'm sorry if she was mean to you,” she said, her voice surprisingly soft, “Her big didn't shrink her when she pledged so,” the giant then shrugged as her fingers gently clasped around me, “I'm Kelly by the way.”

I stared up at her, unsure of how to respond, Kelly just smiled and I cringed slightly at the sight of her massive white teeth, “I'm sure she just calls you Slave, is that ok?” I shrugged unsure of how to respond, Kelly just smiled back at me, “I actually do have some things for you to do Slave, and so does one of my friends I'm sure.” Kelly's other hand reached over to her night stand and picked up a gigantic cell phone, “You're going to have a busy day, little guy.”

While Kelly talked on the phone, her grip didn't loosen up any, instead she slowly pulled me underneath the covers. With the light filtering beneath the white comforter I could make out that she was only in her bra and panties. While I heard Kelly's voice above me, talking to someone about the day, two of her fingers merely stretched her panties away from her waist while the others just pushed me inside. I didn't know what to do as the waistline of the panties snapped shut and the comforter was thrown away.

I was now treated to the view of the world through Kelly's panties. But before I could appreciate anything, I heard her snap the phone shut, and her hand suddenly came in while her voice thundered, “Why are you just laying there?”

Suddenly her fingers were pressing me against her gigantic womanhood, and before I knew it my body was being rubbed against her giant clitoris, and then I was slowly inserted feet-first into her vagina. She giggled as I tried to flail as she shoved over half of my body inside of her, a few of her fingers resting on my head and shoulders, allowing me to watch her thumb slowly massage her own clitoris.

After an eternity, Kelly removed me and just sort of stared at me with a look of disgust. “You need a good cleaning,” She said, her voice thunderous. Suddenly I was being carried into the bathroom, I was set on the soap dish of the shower next to a massive, white colored bar of soap, Kelly undressed and then stepped in, closing the curtain and turning on the water. Before I realized what happened, she had snatched me up and pressed me into the now wet soap in one fluid motion as she began to horridly sing to herself.

I didn't know what to do, with her massive amount of strength she had casually pressed me into the soap bar so now I was affixed to it. Still I was happy to be on the hand side of the process for a little while, only seeing her hand while she rubbed the soap across her body. Then she spun it with a quick movement in her hand, and I along with the soap was being rubbed over her naked body. As she ran me over herself, I quickly realized how soft and very very tan her body was, to the point of being almost orange in some places. When she was done lathering herself she held me before her own face and smiled, “All clean now?” Her voice was once against soft, though I could barely hear her over the thundering of the shower. Kelly then plucked me out of her soap bar, setting the soap down and just holding me, then she said, “Hold onto my tits alright?” She then placed me between the two gigantic mounds while she then dealt with her hair. I placed my arms out reflexively, without bra or any clothing to press me into them, all I had was the sheer size of her perky melons and her own careful motions to keep myself aloft.

I felt Kelly's eyes on me as she said, “You look perfect in there, shame you have to go,” she then plucked me out, setting me on the soap dish once more as she moved around; turning off the shower, opening the curtain, and grabbing a towel. She quickly dried herself off then plucked me up, carrying me back to her room.

Once back she set me down on the floor, and then walked over to her closet, dropping the towel as she went. I felt the ground beneath me quake with each of her steps, and the towel caused a rush of air that almost knocked me over. She flicked through her wardrobe before tugging on a pair of jeans, a tank top, and a massive sweat shirt. Kelly then bent down and picked up a pair of short white Uggs, and tugged them onto her feet. She then turned around and picked me up, carrying me into her living room.

She plopped me down on the coffee table while she made another phone call, this time to a pizza place. I was confused unsure of where my day was heading when there was a knock at the door, Kelly opened it and in stepped another giantess.

This giantess was shorter than Kelly, with a cute heart shaped face and jet black hair in comparison to Kelly's light brown. The new giantess was wearing a sweater, jeans, and a brightly colored pair of sneakers. “What's up?” Boomed the other giantess.

“Getting ready for the SVU Marathon, pizza's on it's way, little guy is on the coffee table,” Kelly explained, her voice also a thunderous roar to me.

“Ooo, a little guy,” The new giantess smiled and walked right up to me, bending down to look at me, then said, “Perfect, my Nike's haven't been cleaned in a while.” The new giantess then sat down on the couch while Kelly busied herself in the kitchen making them drinks.

I gulped as the new giantess put her feet up immediately onto the coffee table. Her Nike sneakers were gigantic in comparison to me. From the angle of her soles, they looked like normal black shoes, but as I crept around the side I saw the smattering of neon colors that made them up, and the bright neon green laces that she tied them up with. “Start cleaning,” the new girl said as she then added, “Slave.”

I looked around, noticing that much like in Molly's room there was a set of rags and cleaning supplies that were my size sitting on the coffee table. I picked them up and slowly began cleaning the new giantess's sneakers. After a few minutes Kelly came back, setting her own feet upon the table and turning on the television, “Already got him working, Olivia?”

“Yep,” Olivia replied as she watched me with her dark brown eyes, “He's pretty good too.”

“That's what Molly's note said,” Kelly answered as she then punched in the numbers of a channel then set the remote down, picking up a cup from the table and handing it to Olivia.

Olivia accepted it and sipped, smiling all the way down at me, “Kiss 'em, Slave.” I looked up at her, and she just smiled back at me, “They're my favorite shoes, kiss them.” I suddenly found myself, not even intending to but kissing Olivia's shoes. Within five minutes of meeting me she had me tied around her little finger.

Episode after episode of a television show passed as I cleaned not just Olivia's sneakers but Kelly's boots. They got their pizza and ate it slowly between the two of them, as I watched them eat I could only dream of eating something so delicious. At one point Kelly did extend me a gooey cheesy bite and smiled as I greedily ate it up. Slowly though the marathon of the show they were watching ended, and Kelly let out a light but still un-ladylike burp. “Ugh,” Kelly boomed, “Why do we get pizza for these things?”

“I don't know,” Olivia responded, voice equally loud. Then her eyes rested upon me, “I know what we can do to burn off the calories though.”

“What?” Kelly asked curiously.

“How long has it been since you played hide and go stomp?” Olivia asked. I immediately felt my body tighten, I didn't like the combination of those words together.

Kelly giggled, “Not since back in November with my little.”

Olivia then reached down to the table, and while I tried to run, her hand quickly grasped around me. I gulped, while there were many things I wanted to do or think in this scenario, the only thing that I noticed was the fact that Olivia's hands were surprisingly little for a giantess. Olivia just looked at me with a smirk and then said, “You have twenty minutes.” She then rearranged herself with her feet flat on the floor, so she could bend down easily and set me down next to her sneakers.

I gulped as I watched Kelly set an alarm on her phone, both girls just watched me intently, then Kelly said, “Less than twenty now.”

Without a second thought, I bolted.