- Text Size +

I came to not much later, as I was suddenly placed on a giant desk once more, high above me sat a pale giantess that I recognized as the girl who had taken me away from the party. Her wide, thin lips formed into a smile as she looked all the way down at me, “Hey there little guy.” She said as she stared at me with her dark brown eyes through her long dark hair.

“Hey,” I shouted as I stood up, stretching slightly, “Look, is there any way you can...”

Before I could finish my sentence though she spoke, “So little guy, I'm glad I was able to save you from those bitches.” Her finger came out and tapped me across the chest. I found myself not hurt by her finger instead merely being pet by it. “They don't know much about little shrunken guys like you,” She giggled as she said, “I think you were like, their first.” Her hand reached out of my view for a moment and then suddenly came back, and I looked up at her giant hand as she brought something metal into view. “You're my first shrunken guy that's all mine, and no one else's. But you're far from the first shrunk guy in the Delta Delta Delta sorority.” I then suddenly noticed that what she was holding was not only metal but had a fiery hot glow on one end that she was quickly lowering toward me, “Now you're all ours.” As the three triangles lowered towards me, I tried to run, but her soft milky white hand grabbed me from behind and suddenly the brand was pushed into my chest. I erupted into screams as the giantess merely smiled down at me. As I lay there panting on her desk she only continued to smile at me, “I'm Molly by the way, but you can just call me Master,” She then rose, yawned, and moved toward her bed, “I want to wear my brown Uggs for tomorrow so they better be clean, or else.” Molly then began to undress and prepare her self for bed, her steps constantly making the whole room shake. Slowly overcoming the horrible branding I had just experienced I knew that I did not want to anger this giantess.

As quickly as possible I looked for a way to get safely down off of her desk. Eventually I was able to find a lamp and use its cord to repel down the side of her desk. Molly had paused at the lamp to watch me, giggling at my progress. When I reached the bottom, I craned my neck as she turned down the lamp leaving me with enough light to find and clean her boots by but not enough that it would bother her sleeping. She smiled down at me, and extended her gigantic white foot to me, playfully tapping me with her perfectly painted red toe nails. “Kiss them, slave,” Her voice boomed high above me. I didn't even hesitate to place my lips on her toe nails but she quickly raised them out of the way, “Actually you're not deserving of kissing my toenails yet. The bottom of my foot slave.” And she lowered her foot just close enough that I could stand on the tips of my toes and kiss it, and I did. Molly then brought her foot away, turned and climbed into bed not even paying me any attention as I searched for her brown Uggs. When I spotted them, I knew that I had to spend the rest of the night cleaning them for Molly, my Master, so that they would be perfect when she put them on the next morning.

***

I awoke when Molly's feet slammed into the ground and caused the entire floor to shake. I stood quickly hoping that she would come to immediately inspect the work I had put in to her boots that I had slept beside, instead however she just stretched and then walked off. I was left alone as she walked out of her room, and somewhere in the distance I heard the sound of water running. After a short period of time, Molly returned in nothing more than a towel. She dropped her gargantuan clothing in a skyscraper of a hamper and then inspected her closet.

I sat outside of her closet in front of her Ugg boots, waiting for her to look down and appreciate the work that I had put into them. After Molly had dressed in a light shirt and tight jeans, she looked down at her phone on her night stand and then looked back at her Uggs. She picked them up for a second, giving them a quick look before setting them down and saying, “It's warmer than I was expecting today slave, could you clean up my sneakers instead. The pumas.” She gestured to a set of shoes a little bit further down the row and watched me.

I paused unsure of what to do, I had spent several hours cleaning her boots, and now she wasn't going to wear them. I was perplexed, why have me clean them at all, I wondered. Then as her giant foot tapped on the ground and sent small tremors through the room, I stood up. I walked over to the pumas, also a deep chocolate brown like her hair and eyes with a white swoop going across them, I picked up the small rags I had found on the floor the night before and set to work. Molly didn't stand over me to see how I was doing instead she went to her desk and sat down at her laptop to peruse a number of different websites.

I finally finished removing all of the scuffs and marks I could find when a shadow was cast over me. Molly towered high above me and her voice boomed as she asked, “Are you done yet?”

I turned around and nodded, not that she cared as she bent down and her milky fingers ran into the shoes and picked them up. I gulped slowly realizing that I could've barely moved one of her shoes even if I spent most of the day trying to push them, and she had picked them both up with just one hand. Molly then sat back down at her desk as she put them on and tied them, casually inspecting them for anything I had done wrong. When she was satisfied she stood and walked over to me, I gulped as the now perfectly clean shoes landed in front of me. I took a step back as I looked at her shoes, each as big as a car, and I knew that she wouldn't feel it if she stepped on me even in the relatively thin rubber sole of her sneakers.

Suddenly she descended downward, her denim-clad legs like sky scrapers imploding as she knelt down to pick me up. Her hand quickly wrapped around me before I could even register what was going on, “I have to go and take care of some shit, but I'm sure my roommate has some things that need getting done.” Molly smiled her wide smile as she carried me out of her room, keeping her deep brown eyes locked on me, “Listen to her like you would me, alright slave?”

I nodded as she held me in her steel like grip, I don't know if she saw it but I hope she felt me nod against her warm, lily white, fingers. I was carried out of her bedroom, into a hallway and then into another bedroom where I could see a giantess casually sleeping in a massive bed.

Molly set me down on the giantess's night stand, then wrote a quick note on a piece of yellow sticky paper that she placed in front of me on the night stand. Molly just smiled, patted me on the head, and left. I stood quietly as I watched my master walk away leaving me in the hands of an unknown giantess. I could only turn and look at an alarm clock that read ten o'clock in the morning, and I suddenly realized sitting down in front of it that less than twenty four hours ago, I had been a full-sized human being. Now I was nothing more than a little slave.