- Text Size +

As Elizabeth casually walked about the house I was able to try and balance myself between her two now-gigantic breasts, of course the first thing I realized was that the house was full of women. My head was quickly pounding from some music blasting somewhere, and all of the conversations between the giantesses were thundering. Elizabeth once more turned into the kitchen, and I had to blink a few times, the kitchen was much brighter than the hallway or Elizabeth's room had been. Katie was no longer here, and where I had once been placed on the kitchen counter there was now a case of beer. Elizabeth walked up and grabbed one, as she was opening it the back door roared open and in walked a blond girl about Elizabeth's height. I recognized her from a class I had had freshman year, but was having trouble remembering her name.

“Hey sexy,” the new girl boomed and she suddenly wrapped her arm around Elizabeth, and all of a sudden her tits were suffocating me as the two girls kissed.

Luckily Elizabeth gently pushed her away, her voice as usual was soft, “Virginia, you should be more careful.”

Virginia just laughed, the noise like thunder in my ears, and I noticed that her arms were still lingering over Elizabeth, “Oh come on everyone here knows and even if they don't it's not like they'll care.” All of a sudden Virginia moved closer again but not the suffocating distance of before, there was a small gap and suddenly I felt Elizabeth's left tit suddenly move and I was pressed hard into the right one, and a set of pale white fingers slipped into Elizabeth's dress and suddenly rested on me. “What the fuck?” Virginia's voice roared as she suddenly stepped back. Suddenly the blond girl's face was in line with me, and she was lifting her massive aviator sunglasses to look at me with her chocolate colored eyes.

“That's what I was trying to say earlier,” Elizabeth said, “I have Annie's little shrunken man in my dress.”

Virginia giggled, “He looks so cute there.” She then looked up at Elizabeth her face still level with me, “Why do you have him?”

“We're just passing him around tonight,” Elizabeth said, “Sort of a celebration I guess.”

“Well,” Said Virginia as she fished me out of Elizabeth's breasts, “I don't really care about guys right now.” I started to squirm as she bent all the way down to the ground where she set me down next to her gray converse sneakers, “No matter how little they are.”

Suddenly the ground was shaking as Virginia and Elizabeth walked out of the kitchen, I craned my head up to see that Elizabeth didn't even look back as Virginia lead her away. I looked around, the whole floor was constantly shaking from all the people that were moving about the house. I gulped, stumbling back against the kitchen cabinets suddenly realizing that I was on the floor in a place where not everyone knew there was something my size running around. At this height any of them could just step on me accidentally and I'd be nothing more than a red smear on the kitchen floor.

Earthquakes grew closer to me as pair of giant combat boots crossed into the kitchen. Trailing behind them were Katie's now gleaming sneakers. “So there's like a little guy around here somewhere?” The girl in the combat boots asked.

“Yeah,” Katie answered, “I had him polish my shoes earlier, Annie got a foot massage.”

“Who has him now?” The giant asked, I heard the loud release of air that accompanied a beer bottle being opened.

“Don't know, I gave him to Elizabeth and she and Virginia just went back to her room, so,” Katie answered with a hint of mischief to her voice.

Suddenly the combat boots turned as the giant leaned back against the kitchen counter, “Damn,” the girl said.

I stared up at the girl, above her combat boots were long black leggings that ended somewhere high above me, I could barely make out her waist. Even before I was shrunk I probably would've thought this girl was tall. Still though, with her right here I might be able to clamber up and at least get off of the floor and the dangers it presented. I ran around the side of her combat boots, as I felt Katie walk away, I watched her leaving the room and moving out into the hallway.

As I stood at the toe of the combat boots I looked high up into the air and realized I could barely make out anything about this girl except that she was wearing jean shorts. I then hopped up and clambered onto the black leather of her boot before making my way to the laces that I quickly scrambled up like a rope ladder. As I clamped on to her leggings though I realized my fatal mistake in trying to hide out somewhere on this girl. Suddenly she started to move, and as she stepped I was thrown from her leggings, I threw out my hands and was able to just barely grab on to her boot's laces as she kept walking. With each step the wind pressed me against her boots and when her foot landed I felt the sensation up through her leg. I was frightened out of my mind by the time I realized she had only taken a few steps. She then collapsed into a seat before crossing her legs. I suddenly found myself dangling high above the ground on her boot laces. I needed to get up onto something resembling solid ground.

I slowly began to grab on to her leggings and was thankful that she didn't notice as I clambered my way all the way up onto the sofa. I jumped off of her left leg and on to the soft brown sofa scrambling to not just fall back into the depression her massive body made. As I stood up on the couch I was able to look out on the few people milling about in the living room. I noticed only a few girls, and I recognized Annie standing in front of a fireplace. I moved slowly to ensure I wasn't going to be noticed when there was suddenly another giantess walking toward the sofa.

She landed with a thunderous shaking of the sofa. I rolled down toward her depression in the couch, trying hard not to slam into her thigh. Still despite my best efforts I landed against the girl's massive leg, my body rubbing against the denim of her jeans. The giant girl looked down at me, and smiled. The first thing I noticed beyond her pale skin and long brown hair were her massive lips that curved into a gigantic smile. She then wrapped a set of soft fingers around me, and lifted me over to her lap. The giant set me down into her lap while covering me with her hand. I couldn't see anything as she kept her hand neatly cupped over me leaving me shrouded in darkness. After a few minutes she stood up, wrapped her fingers around me, and walked away.

I found myself swaying in the breeze as she walked into the kitchen, threw away her solo cup, and then moved out the front door, her hand still carrying me in a perfect grip; I wasn't being crushed but I felt no danger of sliding out. Outside I was hit with a rush of cold air that the giantess now holding me didn't seem very concerned with, as I swung back and forth I noticed in her opposite hand a big thick coat. The giantess stopped at a crosswalk and shrugged into the thick coat before looking down at me still being held tightly in her hand, “Hey,” Her voice boomed in the calmness of the dark street. “I'm going to put you in my pocket, just be careful, alright?” I only nodded as she slipped me into a deep pocket and suddenly I was swaying back and forth, hitting her hip bone and then swaying out into the open air, this time able to fall asleep with the rhythm.