- Text Size +

Elizabeth carried me into what I presumed was her bedroom, and set me down on her massive bed. I gulped as she stared down at me before clambering on to the bed as well. I found the whole world gravitating towards her as I stumbled and rolled towards what to her was barely an indent on her mattress but to me was like a sinkhole. Suddenly a gentle barrier of soft flesh caught me and I looked up to see her milky white hand had caught me as I rolled toward her. “Sorry,” Elizabeth said rather softly, she plucked me up and put me a little further away on the bed. Elizabeth was carefully looking me over and then she said, “So are you from campus or...?”

I shouted, “Yes, please I'm a student here.”

Elizabeth giggled and said, “Sorry your voice is just so adorable, besides I can barely hear you. Hold on.” She then picked me up and set me far away from her on the bed as she laid down as carefully as she could, placing her chin flush with the bed. “Now, did you say you are from campus, little guy?”

“Yes,” I shouted, “I'm a student here, I didn't realize they were going to shrink me and...”

“Aw,” Elizabeth cut in, she extended a hand and gently rubbed her index finger on me, “They just did this to you?”

“Yes!” I cried, “Now please do you know how to turn me back?”

“Why would I want to do that?” Elizabeth asked casually, still gently running her finger over me. It was as she did this I suddenly realized she wasn't trying to soothe me or anything, she was really just petting me like I was a cat or a dog. “You're so cute this way,” Elizabeth explained, “I wouldn't want you big in a million years.”

Elizabeth then placed her hand down atop me so that I fell forward and then she slowly began to pet me with her whole hand, “Come on if you were normal sized I wouldn't be able to do this.” She then gently picked me up and then rose up out of the bed herself, gently rearranging herself so she was sitting up. “It's just so nice to hold a guy in my hand,” Elizabeth explained, she smiled at me as I stared back at her.

I then tried to stand up in her hand and shouted, “Look I don't ca..”

“Be quiet,” Elizabeth said sternly before explaining, “You're here for me, little guy. I can do, whatever I want to you.”

“No you can't!” I shouted, “I'm a human being.”

She then raised her other hand and extended her pinky finger, I placed both my arms against it as she pushed it in toward me. Slowly though I couldn't fight it, I felt myself quickly losing the battle and after a moment she had me pinned in one hand with her opposite hand. “I don't think you are,” She said, her grin turning a little mischievous, “I think you're just a little thing for me to play with.” She ground her pinky finger into me with each word she spoke. “And there's nothing you can do about it,” Elizabeth said casually as she lifted her pinky finger off of me.

Elizabeth was just staring down at me, occasionally running her fingers over me while I could only lay there in her palm trying to come to grips with what had just happened. She then set me back down on her bed, and rearranged herself. Her right leg was tucked under her body while she planted her left foot in front of me. I could only stare up at her as she continued to smile down at me.

“Worship me,” She said calmly, it wasn't quite a command or a question, it was just a statement. The words fell out of her mouth and then she tilted her head, as if wondering if I would actually indulge her. I stared up at her, and she just rested her blue eyes on me, waiting.

Slowly I laid down and raised my arms, then began to wave them down toward the ground, like people did back in ancient Egypt or at least in movies about it. Elizabeth burst into a fit of giggles before then saying, “Kiss my foot.”

This time her voice no longer held that quiet request quality, this was an actual command. I got up and carefully walked over to her foot, I could feel her gaze on me the entire way. I stopped before her giant foot, and at this close I realized her stockings were a deep midnight blue that ran as far as the eye could see. She suddenly wriggled her toes, and said, “Kiss them.” I bent down and placed my lips upon her big toe, and I felt the laugh course through her body.

“Do you know what I am to you?” She boomed, “I'm a goddess, a giant being that you obey, and worship.” She tapped me with her foot to knock me over and then said, “Now climb up your goddess, it will amuse her.” She laughed again.

I stared up at her smiling face, and then she gently tapped her finger to her left leg, clearly I was supposed to be climbing, and she certainly wasn't expecting me to disobey. And I slowly moved to her stocking and grabbed a clump of fabric in each hand and pulled myself up, slowly but surely I clambered up her leg. I knew that disobeying her could easily result in my death, and I didn't want to die crushed under some girl's feet atop her bed because I didn't climb up her leg. My dignity, I realized, was gone the moment I plunged my hands into Annie's feet and massaged them.

I eventually reached her kneecap, covered in sweat and panting. I leaned over, and then quickly gave up on trying to calculate just how high up I was. Elizabeth was still just silently smiling at me, “After that you deserve a rest, and maybe a bit of a reward.”

I smiled and shouted, “Are you goin...”

But as always Elizabeth interrupted, “Now now, your goddess didn't say you could speak.” She then once more wrapped me up in her smooth hand and then carried me a little higher and close to her chest. “You'll get to ride in my breasts for a little while.”

Elizabeth then carefully dropped me between the two milky mounds she called breasts and I found myself struggling to rearrange myself so that I was comfortable. Elizabeth giggled and said, “Don't squirm so much or I'll have to take you out.” I stopped as I finally reached the point I was trying to, I could see over the cut of her dress and balanced carefully between her breasts. However as she stood up and began to move around I quickly realized why this wasn't quite a rest for me.

Breasts jiggle, they don't always noticeably jiggle, but at my size even the tiniest of movements was like the ground moving. I was casually battered between two hills as she moved about, hunted down her shoes for the night, put them on, and did the finishing touches to her make-up. As she opened up the door I found myself dizzy and hoping that the ride would end quickly.