- Text Size +

Annie placed me down on a kitchen counter as she then wandered off, I heard her head back up stairs. I gulped, I was sitting on a counter top, next to a gigantic set of drying dishes in plain view of anyone who could happen to walk by. I suddenly wondered about Annie's roommates, would they know what to make of me when they saw me or would they just crush me assuming I was a bug. As I was beginning to look for a place to hide there was a massive roar as the front door of the house opened.

In stepped Katie, her dirty blond hair pulled back behind her and as she entered she readjusted her scarf from up tight around her neck to loosely around her shoulders. I watched her walk forward, her long sexy legs in a pair of tight jeans, and her massive breasts fighting through her t-shirt, over which sat a black velvet blazer. “Hey Annie!” My hands covered my ears as I fell down over the sound of her yelling, “Where is it?” I could easily hear through my muffled ears. I didn't hear Annie's response, but as I looked up and saw Katie walking right toward me, I realized what she had meant by 'it'.

Katie walked right into the kitchen and looked around musing to herself, “Where are you?” For a brief moment I contemplated trying to duck behind the dish rack, but then her light blue eyes landed upon me and her voice boomed, “There you are.”

Before I could even consider bolting her hands were wrapped around me. Her grip was a little lighter than Annie's, and then I felt her loosening it as she held me in her cupped hands. Katie was just smiling down at me, she then took a few steps back holding her hands carefully so that I didn't shake. Katie then lowered down, still smiling at me with perfect white teeth as she set me down on to the ground slowly removing her hands as she then rose all the way back up to her full height.

I stared at her unsure of what to do as she then tapped her gigantic feet. I tried to remain standing as her foot stirred the ground, Katie laughed and then said, “So my shoes could use a good polishing, slave.”

I stared up at her, just a few hours ago Katie and I had been classmates, and now as I stood at her mighty feet all I was to her was a slave. A slave whose job it was to polish her puma sneakers. I stared at her feet and then she suddenly raised it and set the sole of her sneaker above me, I gulped as she set the heel down and the ground trembled. I heard her voice boom, “If you don't start polishing them I will just step on you.” I scrambled out from underneath her foot which she then lowered causing me to fall to the ground. Katie laughed and nudged me with her foot, “Now get to cleaning, bitch.”

I stood up as she leaned back against the kitchen counter and pointed at her shoes, I walked over to them. They were made out of a shiny material, all white with the exception of the swoop which was a bronze color, I stared up at her and she was just kind of staring at me waiting for me to get to work. I suddenly realized that I had nothing to actually buff her shoes with and I suddenly began to panic. I heard her turn on the water of the sink, her body twisted a little and then suddenly falling down from the sky and landing with a loud wet thunk next to me was a bundle of wet paper towels. “Clean,” she commanded from on high.

I slowly set to work tearing chunks of wet paper towel off and using them to slowly buff her sneakers like it was a car I was washing. After I actually set to work, Katie began to play games on her phone, looking down at me occasionally to inspect my work and ensure that I was completing it. I felt the ground tremble once more as I moved from the left shoe to the right, I looked up expecting to see Annie when instead a new girl walked in.

The girl was gigantic with nice curved legs and a nice figure, I could only make out her face when she stepped into the room, it was cute and surprisingly complimented by her short hair cut. “Oh hey Katie,” she said as she walked in and washed out a cup in the sink.

“Hey Elizabeth,” Katie's voice boomed above me.

“What are you doing here so early?” Elizabeth asked as she then set her cup in the dish rack. I gulped as she suddenly leaned against the counter, at my level I could only really see her stockinged feet and as she rearranged them into a comfortable position I couldn't help but notice the tremors they caused in the ground.

Katie then laughed and said, “Remember what Annie and I were talking about a few days ago?”

Elizabeth laughed, “Oh yeah, the shrinking?”

Katie said, “Yeah.”

“What about it?” Elizabeth asked.

I craned my neck high to see Katie then point down at her own feet, Elizabeth's eyes naturally followed until they locked on me. She then tilted her head quizzically before lowering down to get a better look, “Whoa,” came her booming voice before she rose up to talk to Katie, “It works?”

“Yes,” Katie said, “And like Annie said having a little guy is so useful.” She then glared down at me, “Like this one is supposed to be cleaning my shoes right now,” Katie then tapped her foot, “Or else.” I immediately realized that since Elizabeth had noticed me I had stopped working, after recovering from the tremor of Katie's foot tapping I immediately returned to work fearful of what exactly she might do.

“That's pretty cool, will you be showing him around to everyone tonight?” Elizabeth asked.

“Probably,” Katie answered, “Annie said that's what tonight would probably be about anyway.”

I suddenly paused in my shoe cleaning, showing me around? I didn't think I wanted to know what that meant, and then I could only find myself asking what that really meant. Suddenly I found myself looking up into Elizabeth's gigantic face her light blue eyes peering at me. Elizabeth then looked back up at Katie, “Mind if I borrow him for a bit?”

Katie then flexed her foot to inspect her shoes before saying, “Yeah he's pretty much done his job anyway.”

Elizabeth then smiled down at me and plucked me up in her soft hands, “Come with me little guy,” I found myself trembling in her gigantic hands, “Oh don't be scared,” Elizabeth said as she carried me out of the kitchen, “I'm not going to hurt you.”