- Text Size +

While it was a long walk back to Paige's, I was happy that she had had the sense to put me inside of a different pocket so that I could sit out the trip without dodging various objects. Then I started to wonder why she had a perfectly small man-sized pocket in her purse, I gulped hoping it was just coincidence. Finally the purse was set down and out into the light I came. Paige set me down on a table, and looked down at me.

“Matt, who shrunk you?” Paige asked me, her voice softer than it had been at the bar.

“These two girls in one of my classes,” I shouted back, “They're part of that like women's magazine on campus.”

“They're not in a sorority?” Paige asked calmly.

“No,” I called back to her. I then noticed her visibly relax.

“Ok, great,” she then plucked me up and pushed out her seat then set me down on her floor. I stood there staring into her smooth gray boots. Then I heard her murmuring high above me, and then her finger came down and tapped me on the head. Slowly I started to grow, and I found myself rising from her feet past her shins, and up to her knees. But at her knees she snapped her fingers.

Suddenly her hand grabbed my head and pushed me back, she knelt down before me and looked at my chest. I felt extremely uncomfortable as her still over sized hands touched my chest. “You were branded,” Paige said with a grim edge to her voice.

“Yeah,” I replied, happy to not have to shout any more, “This crazy girl named Molly did it after she stole me from the other girls...”

Paige just frowned and said, “I'm sorry, Matt,” as she stood back up to her full height. I was left staring at her knees while she just gazed down at me.

Suddenly Paige began murmuring under her breath again and then tapped me on the head quickly. “Paige, no!” I shouted as the world once again quickly grew to monumental proportions.

“I'm sorry, Matt,” Paige said again, “It's a sorority thing. We all have shrunken guys to help us out. The brands are so no one steals them from each other. I have to return you.”

I stared up at her, and then as she began to kneel down I ran. I ran as fast as I could, I was in Paige's kitchen and I knew the door wasn't far. “Please don't run,” Paige's voice boomed high above me, “You know that you're not going to get away.” Suddenly I felt Paige take one gigantic step, and I was suddenly knocked over by the soft edge of her boot. As I scrambled to get up her other boot landed directly in front of me with a thunderous boom causing me to once again fall to the floor. Before I knew it her hand was on top of me and I was once more being carried to her purse. As she slipped me into the special pocket and took out her phone, she said, “I'm sorry, Slave.”

Later that night I was returned to Molly by my own friend Paige. Molly smiled and thanked Paige for doing the right thing, mentioning that she had been worried sick about me, afraid that her little slave had gotten killed at the bar. Paige just smiled and walked away. I was worried that Molly was going to punish me in some gruesome or violent way for trying to escape, instead though she just walked into the bathroom where Kelly was vomiting into a toilet.

Molly set me down near Kelly's shoes and said, “Clean the vomit off of those, Slave, and keep her company.” Molly then yawned, stretched, and said, “Good night, Kelly.”

“Good night, Molly,” she said, her voice echoing from within the toilet bowl, “Thanks for letting me borrow him.”

And I sighed then began setting to work on Kelly's shoes, a job I'd have for the rest of my life...