- Text Size +
Another Small Matter Underfoot

By moldy



At 5'-11", Sharon is a stunning blue-eyed blonde. The kind of woman that any red blooded American boy would do a double or triple take of. Her long hair reached down to the small of her back. She liked to wear short skirts or shorts with high heeled sandals.

Ryan eyed her from across the cafeteria and thought to himself that her measurements would probably be about 36"-26"-34". Ryan had known Sharon since college. She was a year ahead of him in the Electrical Engineering curriculum at Northwestern. He was always amazed at her amazing aptitude with electronics especially in the area of theory.

Time had passed and low and behold they both end up working at the same Defense contractor in the San Francisco area. Ryan had just finished his Masters degree from Ball State and Sharon was working on her PhD with a work-study program through Stanford. He had talked and hung around with her at Northwestern, mostly asking questions about professors or about homework problems.

Since he started last week he hadn't had the chance to talk to her yet. "Well now is as good a time as any", Ryan thought to himself as he walked towards Sharon's table. She was sitting alone so he pulled up a chair. "Howdy stranger". Sharon shot a sideways glance at him and then turned full with a slight look of surprise.

"Ryan. Great to see you. Are you working here now?" "Yup. Just started last week. I'm in the high frequency lab right now. Can you talk about your assignment or is it hush hush?"

"Well I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you."

"Lets just keep it at that then", chuckled Ryan.

They caught up on their lives since Northwestern and started talking about old times in the EE labs, with professor so and so, and so on.

"Well Ryan, here's my number. Give me a call. I'd like to talk again when we have more time."

"Yeah, OK. I'll call you soon."

Holy shit! Ryan couldn't believe his luck. Then girl he'd been dreaming about during college and since then had just given him the green light for a possible date. How cool was this! He called her that night. You know, not wanting to look too anxious or anything. Damn, she knew anyway. How couldn't she, the way she looked.

"Yeah dinner tomorrow night sounds good Ryan. I also want to show you something that I've been working on in my spare time. Believe it or not I do have a few minutes now and then. I can't wait."

Score!! Ryan couldn't believe his luck. Or could he?

On his way over to her house the next night all Ryan could think about was how many times he had fantasized about Sharon as a giantess. How he would be at her mercy. Her huge beautiful feet and toes rising above him like mountains. She would be anywhere from 500 feet to a mile tall in these daydreams.

Sharon also had exceptionally beautiful hands and fingers with long shapely fingernails. Her toenails were always long and painted the same color as her fingernails. She was perfect in Ryans eyes.

So she spent most of her time with her nose in a book or computer. So did he. They were almost a perfect match. Except that she was much smarter than he was, and he knew it. Oh well she can be the bread winner. I have no problem with that.

"Come in", came the answer to his knock. He let himself in and he was shocked to see Sharon dressed in a pair of short shorts, a tube top and some high heeled slides with no nylons on. She looked fantastic.

"Hi", Ryan said with a small quiver in his voice.

"I thought I'd show you my invention first".

"Sure".

"OK, stand over here on this spot on the floor. Good. Now put on these glasses to protect your eyes, and put on this headset"

"What is this? A laserlight show?"

"Trust me. You'll like this."

"OK, my life is in your hands oh master."

"Oooh I like the sound of that". Sharon said as she threw a switch.

The room lights dimmed as a small beam traced the outline of Ryans body. He became aware of a strange pulsating feeling in his limbs and a dull ache in his head for about five seconds.

"Hey Sharon, this feels funny. Where'd you go." The room lights came back up and Ryan could see that he was standing on a large round blue circle on the floor. The room seemed much larger than before. He was looking around when...

Boooom!! Boooom!! Sharon placed her feet on either side of him and looked down on him.

"You did say that you life is in my hands right? Now make sure you wear the headset at all times or I'll blow your eardrums. It also amplifies your voice and changes its pitch so I can hear you too."

"But, how did you do this?"

"Its my doctoral project. I've tested it on dozens of animals and plants. Now its time for human experimentation. And you're the lucky guy to be the first test subject."

"You mean lab rat".

"Hey now little man. A 1/8" tall man is hardly in a position of power now. I'd choose your words more carefully."

She kicked off her shoes. Which knocked him to the ground. Then she placed her right foot so her big toe was directly in front of Ryan so he was just visible over the end of her toenail from her vantage point.

Ryan looked up at her huge big toe as it descended to the floor with a deafening thud!! He lay on the floor looking up at Sharon's immense bulk. Her big toe alone was probably 100 feet tall and 200 feet wide. He could only guess that she was about a mile tall.

"Well your invention works rather well I would say. Can it work backwards now?"

"I'm afraid that can't happen for 72 hours. Otherwise if I tried to restore you to your normal size now you matter would most likely be scattered haphazardly in an area of football field. Not very pleasant. But don't worry Ryan, this has worked for the last ten trials with plants and animals without a gliche."

"Oh that makes me feel great. What am I supposed to do for the next 72 hours?"

"Well Ryan we do have a long weekend for Thanksgiving, and I had no one to spend it with. Now I do. But I don't expect you'll be eating alot of turkey."

"Hardy har har! Good one."

"Besides, I thought you'd like this anyway. I often caught you stealing glances at my feet."

Ryan, who was now nursing a huge boner answered, "Well OK you're right. I did look at your feet and I did fantasize about you being a giantess. There you got me" Inside Ryan was gushing with joy. But was trying to be cool about it.

"Really, I've always fantasized about shrinking people and keeping them as my pets, slaves, what have you, since I was a little girl. Ryan, you are in for it this weekend."

"Oh boy, I don't know if I like or dislike the sound of that. But I'm willing to find out."

"Here, hop on." Sharon lowered her index finger to the floor with the fingernail cupped up. Ryan climbed on board, noticing that the thickness of her fingernail was almost as tall as he was. She lifted him up slowly to her eye level and examined him closely.

Ryan lost it then and there. Seeing this beautiful giantess' baby blues looking at him intently put him over the top.

"Well Ryan, its been a long day. I'm going to put you inside my locket and place you on top of my dresser so you can't wander around and get hurt."

"Sounds good master."

"Make that mistress."

"Sounds great mistress Sharon."

"Thats more like it."

CLICK!! The locket snapped shut as her titanic fingers worked the clasp.

"A demin, mon cheri", Ryan whispered to himself.

Sharon heard the last and smiled to herself thinking of what tomorrow would bring for her tiny guest in her locket.

Morning broke through the cracks in the locket where Ryan was sleeping and dreaming of this incredible giantess who had taken ownership of him. He awoke in a sweat with a raging hard on. He looked around in total confusion, as most of us do for the first few seconds, and couldn't remember where he was. A contraption on his head fell to the floor.

Then it dawned on him that sometimes dreams do come true. He was living his dream and was locked away in gorgeous Sharon's locket. In the semi-darkness he tried to pry at the clasp but he was simply too small to move it. How tall was he. He couldn't remember. It was hard to gauge from anything he could see in the dim light inside the locket. Just a felt lined bottom with a dome shaped lid that he could reach only if he jumped.

Ryan sat in the locket listening to Sharon's steady breathing for another hour. He wondered what she would do with him? Would she kill me? Was she that cold and ruthless. She definitely was big enough to do him in. Titanic in fact. He shivered at the thought of Sharon towering above him.

"Oh shit, here she comes".

Several thundering footsteps were followed by a lurching and pitching motion of the locket. The cover to the locket opened, light flooded in blinding Ryan for several seconds. When his eyes adjusted he looked up to see a huge blue eye examining him. "Sleep well? I did."

"Yeah I did too. I had this crazy dream that this gorgeous woman shrank me and kept me as her pet. Weird, huh?"

Sharon chuckled, which made the locket move in her hand, knocking Ryan off his feet. "Hey easy there. You are rocking my world little sister."

"You are either really brave or really stupid Ryan. You must know what I could do to you right now. So don't patronize me. I am the one making the rules here. If you follow my instructions you might come out of this alive. If you don't... I will remove my earpiece so I won't be able to hear you and Poof! You turn into a tiny little bug to be stepped on."

"Ok, Ok Sharon. Don't ..."

"And I know exactly how I would step on you. With my big toe, very slowly. First you would have to be shrunk some more."

"More shrinking!!"

"Quiet, I'm on a roll. Where was I? Oh yes, Once you were about 1/64" tall then I would step barefooted near you. I would look down at you in front of my big toe and barely see you. You of course would be running for your life, to no avail of course. Then I would raise my big toe and slowly bring it down on you. You would of course be crushed to death. Nothing more than a tiny spot on the underside of my big toe."

"Jeez, sounds like you've planned this Sharon. Do I get that right?"

"Well that's right Ryan", she was now dumping him out of the locket onto her upturned index finger, "I've always dreamt of being a giantess. Since I was a little girl I've always imagined that I would have absolute and utter control over the tiny beings around me. I can't recall how many times I've make believe ants on the ground were tiny men, begging for their lives. Sometimes I would have mercy on them, sometimes I wouldn't, depending on my mood."

"Sharon, please, hear me out."

"Go on."

"I really wasn't kidding you about having a dream about a giantess last night. I really did. And I was sincere yesterday when I said I had fantasized about you as a giantess. Since I was a kid I've dreamt of being at the mercy of a giantess or being shrunk by a gorgeous woman."

"I had a feeling you were like that."

"Well now that we've both achieved our dreams what do we do now?" Ryan asked this question with extreme trepidation. His voice cracked at the last few words.

"It's crushing time" With this she raised Ryan who was sitting on the tip of her index finger up to her eye. She thought she could see his tiny body tremble. She loved this feeling of utter power over him. "And you're going to help me".

She lowered her finger down her face slowly, then down the rest of her body slowly so Ryan could get a good look at her beautiful body. This is really the first time he got to take in her whole body since he had be shrunken. When she first shrank him he was too traumatized to really comprehend what was happening to him. Now she was looming over and around him, dressed in nothing but the smallest laciest bikini lingerie he had ever seen in Victoria's Secret catalog. Gods she was gorgeous. Huge, but gorgeous.

"Please don't crush me. I'll do anything you want Sharon. Anything. I just want to live."

"Good, good. Keep begging I'm starting to like this. Maybe if I put you on the floor here I can really enjoy myself."

Her finger came to rest on the white tile floor, fingernail down and she was now crouched on the balls of her barefeet. "Now Ryan get off my finger. Come on I want to see if you can do it on your own."

"Its a long way down... I dunno..."

"Try or die now weakling!" Sharon's thumb started down to meet her index finger slowly.

"Ok...I just figured it out." Ryan ran to the end of her finger and lay down on his stomach. He inched down the tip of her finger towards the underside of her fingernail. He also found that at his tiny size he could use her fingerprints as foot and hand holds as he descended. He quickly ran to the end of her fingernail and jumped the six feet or so to the floor.

"There. Now doesn't that feel better Ryan? Your feet firmly on the ground? Speaking of feet Ryan, how do you like mine?"

"I think they're beautiful."

"What do you most like about them Ryan? Don't hold back, your life might depend on it."

"Well...", Ryan's train of thought left him for a moment because Sharon stood up and stepped closer to him, "Uh, Uh."

"What's a matter, cat got your tongue."

"No the gorgeous giantess that stands before me does."

"Flattery will get you everywhere my dear. Now tell me more about my feet. Is it the fact that they are size ten and a half or the fact that I have long toes. Or is it that I grow my toenails long or that I like to paint my toenails. Or it could be that I keep my feet soft and don't have any callouses." She had stood so that the second toe of her right foot was about 1/4" away from him, at her scale, about fifty feet at his.

"Aaah, yeah." He looked back at her enormous toes. "Well I think its a combination of those. Especially the fact that you have beautiful long toes with long painted toenails. And your big toe is killer. If you excuse the saying. I mean that a big toe is supposed to be a big toe, and be much bigger than the other toes. Well, you have really big big toes!!" Ryan was losing himself now in his ranting. "I mean look at it. It has to be at least three times as tall as your second toe and it is really long and wide. Oh, oh, and another thing. Your toenails are long like in that they go past the end of your toes, but they are also long on your toe. I like that, I like that alot."

By now Ryan was just about creaming himself looking up at Sharon's 100 ft tall big toe with the toenail overhanging possibly 20 feet. The underside lighter than the top which was painted a dark red. A huge smile stretched across the face of the almighty giantess standing in her bedroom gazing down at her possession on her bedroom floor, ranting and raving about her beauty.

"Oh and another thing I love about your toes.... The smaller toes stand up. I mean they don't curl over so the toenails hit the ground."

"Well I can do that". Sharon then flexed and curled her toes. Her movement made Ryan fall backwards, seeing such bulk move so rapidly.

"No, I mean when you take a step your smaller toes land just like your big toe. With the toenail horizontal to the ground. I like that, think it's sexy."

"Well, I've finally found someone sicker than I am", quipped Sharon. "But I can tell this is for real. Heck, who else could make that up except someone with a serious fetish?" She uncurled her toes as if to reward him and then sat on the floor placing one foot on either side of him. The arches of her feet on either side of him looked about 200 feet high at their peak. It reminded him of a mountain cliff he had gazed at from the bottom, dreaming of a moment like this. Gods she was huge!!!

"I did say it was crushing time, but I am going to forego it for now. I need to go out for a little while, but I don't want you to go anywhere."

"Don't worry, I won't"

"I want to believe you but..."

She removed the toe ring she wore on the second toe of her left foot. She had a matching one on her right foot. Then she carefully placed it around Ryan on the floor.

"There that should keep you honest."

"Man am I pathetic. First I was held hostage in a tiny locket. Now I'm being jailed inside a toe ring."

"Such is life as a flea sized man bucko."

Sharon stood up and decided to tease her tiny captive one last time before leaving. "Well on second thought I think I will crush you right now."

Sharon lowered her big toe of her left foot onto the toe ring so she could feel it but didn't place any weight onto it.

Ryan's world suddenly darkened as he saw the toe prints of her big toe grow in size until it filled his whole field of vision. The flesh of the underside of her toe was pressing on the top rim of the toe ring about ten feet above him, seemingly ready to press down further. "Please Sharon, don't. Holy @!#$."

"How do you feel Ryan?"

"Helpless!"

"Good, remember that. You're helpless without me. Don't run away. I'll be back." With that she removed her earpiece so she couldn't hear him anymore. She showered got dressed and left her apartment packing heat in her purse. Ryan sat alone in his toe ring prison, hungry, confused, terrified... with a huge boner in his drawers.

Sharon strode along the crowded city street in sort of a daze. She had suceeded in shrinking a human male, even an aquaintanance of hers, and was keeping him prisoner for the weekend. And what's more, she enjoyed the power she had over him. She would not normally behave like she just did, threatening Ryan's life repeatedly under normal circumstances. Sharon considered herself a very logical and socially responsible person. She always respected other's rights and despised anyone who did.

So why did she act the way she did just a few minutes ago in her bedroom? And why did she leave Ryan captive in her toe ring? How scientific is that? What kind of a controlled environment is that? Her mission was threefold this weekend. To experiment with the shrinking and growing processes of her equipment and also to observe how the subject behaved during all phases of the the procedure.

Thoughts whirled around in her head about what she had confessed to Ryan as she towered over him. About how she had always dreamed about being a giantess, being in total and utter control of someone. She had never admitted that to anyone before. She knew that was the driving factor for her research, but she didn't want to admit it. Seeing Ryan so tiny and helpless at her feet, cowering and begging for his life triggered an emotional release from her. That's the only explanation she could think of for her behavior. After all she wasn't a doctor of Psychiatry but of Electrical Engineering.

But that release had felt so good. Gads!! It had felt wonderful. All that hard work was now paying off. So she was off now to show her protege Jenny. Sharon had thought that Jenny might like to see her new device work. She thought that she might have seen some GTS tendencies in Jenny in the lab some time ago. They were talking about nanomachines and how they were an amazing feat of engineering when Jenny had mentioned in an off hand manner that she wondered if tiny men were really operating those nanomachines. A gleam came into her eye that made Sharon take notice.

Since she was also working on her PhD, a few years behind herself, she would understand most of the principles of her equipment. But mostly Sharon needed someone else to verify that this was really happening. She really had succeeded in shrinking a human male to the size of a flea.

Ryan looked at his golded walled prison with disdain. Sharon had been gone for three hours now. He was getting antsy and bored. He had read the inscription over and over again "To Sharon, Love Tom", and wondered if Tom would walk in soon. That would not be cool. He had no intention of being squashed under some gorilla's shoe.

As far as he could tell Sharon was unattached, he hoped. "What the Hell are you thinking man!", Ryan burst out loud and looked up at the ceiling miles above him. "She doesn't give a @!#$ about you. Why do you think she picked you to experiment with? Because she likes you? Bullshit!! Because you're expendable. She could mess this up big time and never get him back to normal size. Or worse, she could get me back to normal size but scramble my DNA a bit and really make a freakazoid. No my friend I think you are in for a heap of trouble."

Another disturbing thought kept resurfacing in his mind. What if she really doesn't care if I ever get to normal size again? She said that she would return me to normal size, but you saw how she started to key in on the power trip in the last hour or so when she was here. Maybe she was planning this type of thing all along. I mean what she said about her imagining insects as tiny men at her feet really scared him. Was she just doing this to feed her fetish?

Arrgghh! He needed to walk around to clear his head. He ran toward the "S" in the inscription and scaled up using the letter as foot and hand holds. He sat on the top of the ring and looked around and down. He wasn't sure if he could get back in if he jumped down the 16 feet to the outside floor. The ring did have some ridges in it on its periphery. He decided to chance it and dropped to the ground. Ryan walked towards one of Sharon's sandals which was about a quarter mile away at his scale.

Jenny was in the lab pouring over data from a printout when she noticed a flash in the corner of her eye. She turned and was amazed to see a pnp transistor shrink out of sight on the bench across from her. She looked up and saw Sharon Engels holding a small pistol type device looking much like Barb Wire, only a more educated one.

Ye Gods! What was that? Jenny blurted out in utter confusion?

Watch this. Sharon pointed the device at a lab stool. It emitted a thin orange beam that traced the stools dimensions quickly and then the stool shrank out of sight. Jenny walked over to the spot where she thought the stool might be and looked down to see a tiny speck on the floor.

That's right. I shrank it. That and that transistor. I've been a busy girl this morning. Wanna come see some fruits of my labor? Jenny's jaw dropped. Sharon, how did you... I mean when did you... I...I didn't know..

Jenny, Jenny, save the stammering. Just come over to my place. I need someone to verify that this is really happening. To confess, I'm overwhelmed by this also. It really works. The ladies set off at once.

Ryan was now lying in the place where Sharon's big toe had been nearly four hours ago. He had fallen asleep for a little while in her toe print. He felt so comfortable here. He loved the smell of her salty foot odor as it eminated from the shoe leather. The imprint of her toes so lovely and graceful. He gazed up and back at the straps that Sharon's instep would be straining if her foot had been in this shoe. A sudden realization had overcome him. He was definitely pushing his luck. He needed to get back to the toe ring right now. By the time he reached she would have been gone for over four hours. Whatever she was doing he had a funny feeling that she would be back soon.

Ryan made for the thread he had used to shimmy his way up to the insole of her sandal. He climbed down the thirty feet and jogged at a good clip towards the toe ring. When he was 200 feet from the ring he heard the lock of the front door being jiggled and two female voices bantering excitedly. Ryan sprinted to the base of the ring while hearing heavy thundering footsteps coming closer.

"@!#$! I need more time to scale this thing." Ryan circled the periphery of the ring looking for the best footholds. It didn't matter. It was uniform all the way around. And the groove he thought he could reach when he surveyed it from the top had been just out of his jumping reach. The floorshaking pounding continued to get louder and more violent. Ryan backed away from the ring and made one more desparate jump to reach the groove that would mean safety.

He missed and fell onto his back, sprawled out looking up.... Looking up to see a monstrous Sharon Engels glaring down and Jenny Robinson looking down aghast at him.

"Now Sharon, I can explain."

Sharon handed an earpiece to Jenny. "You'll be able to hear him with this on." They put the earpieces on and Sharon scootched down on the balls of her feet.

"So you got out of the ring. Very good. I didn't think you could do it. You're lucky I'm feeling charitable and that we have a guest. Otherwise I might not be so understanding. Now get onto my fingernail."

Ryan sprinted over to the upturned fingernail of Sharon's index finger and climbed up onto it. Sharon lifted him, not as slowly as he would have liked and then unceremoniously dumped him into Jenny's palm of her left hand.

"Oh my God! He's so tiny. What's his name, Ryan?"

"Yeah, that's my name."

"And we can communicate with him. Sharon, you've outdone yourself this time. This is unbelievable."

Sharon managed a small tight smile, looking very satisfied.

"Just wait till you bring these findings out. You'll win the Nobel no doubt."

"Whoa, whoa. Hold your horses there. I'm not coming out until someone else verifies my work. That's where you come in. You can apply pressure to Professor Gainer for me. She won't listen to me. But if you talk to her for me she might come around."

"Oh yeah, she's still sore about that run in over your graduate degree."

"But she is the only one that can verify my work, since she is so heavily involved in developing the theory of size change."

"Well you've convinced me. And I think you convinced this little fellow here."

"Uh yeah, I'm convinced", quipped Ryan.

"Sharon, can you shrink him any smaller? Or is this the limit?"

"Oh no, I can shrink him down to the cellular level if I want to. I did set a lower level stop on the shrinker so as not to shrink any smaller than 1/64" or .015" tall. That's probably the smallest we could shrink him and still be visible to the naked eye."

"Oh no. You're not going to shrink me again are you? Please Sharon, don't. I'll shrink down to nothing."

"Relax, it'll be fun."

"Fun for who."

"Come on you're loving this. At the mercy of two giant beautiful women."

Then Jenny added, "Yeah, and you're not exactly in a position to debate the issue either." Jenny was feeling the power of holding Ryan in the palm of her hand. He was only 1/8" tall. He looked like a small ant standing in her hand. So small that she could squash him with the smallest of movements. She was feeling the power undoubtedly.

"Jenny, let's get him to the shrink ray."

Ten minutes later Ryan was once again sitting in the middle of Sharon's toe ring. Only this time the golden walls stretched about 100 feet above him. He couldn't comprehend the size of Sharon and Jenny anymore.

When he was 1/8" tall at least he could see the ceiling fairly clearly. Now it seemed so far off that it became hazy, too far to see clearly. The faces of his women captors he could barely distinguish as they stood above him on the floor at their feet. The toe ring seemed as large as any superspeedway stadium. He guessed it to be a mile inside the ring's periphery.

He had spent the last few minutes trying to adjust his headset and microphone so the giantess' could hear him and he could understand them. He dared not take off his headset to listen to their low booming register because whenever they spoke he could feel his whole being tremble from the vibrations.

Footsteps made the floor shake violently and he could not keep to his feet.

"How's that ladies."

"Better Ryan. How are we coming in to you?"

"Perfect now."

Sharon looked at Jenny and said, "Jenny, could you go to the lab and get the digital camera and camcorder. I want to document any other size changes we make with Ryan here who has so generously given of his time this weekend."

"No Jenny, don't go. She'll kill me."

"Don't listen to him. He's just scared, understandably."

"Yeah I suppose I'd be scared to be as small as a speck of dirt. OK, I'll be back in about an hour." She removed her earpiece and strode out of the room and off to the lab.

"Now my little friend. This is what I've been waiting for." She removed her sandals and wiggled her enormous toes.

She then bent down and picked up the toe ring from the floor between her long dark red fingernails. "I've been waiting to put this back on. I feel naked without it." She slipped the toering back onto her second toe and remembered who had given it to her. She thought that he would get to see it close up also, very soon.

Ryan shuddered at Sharon's words and felt sick as she picked the toering up from around him. She knelt on one knee with her arms crossed over the other knee and gazed at the tiny pathetic speck that was a mere inch from her big toe.

His whole field of vision was now filled with Sharon's gigantic big toe. It was probably three miles across and the same in height. He guessed her whole foot to be about ten miles wide and fifty miles long. He craned his neck up to her face, which he could now make out since she was kneeling over him.

"How do you feel Ryan?"

"Very small and insignificant. How do you feel Sharon?"

"Large and in charge. It feels wonderful. I feel like I did when I was a little girl, playing with insects on the ground at my feet. Picking out which ones would live and which ones would perish."

She lifted her big toe and moved it over Ryan and began to lower it very slowly. "Do you want to die today Ryan?"

He was shaking in his shoes to see something so large move so fast. He was now under her big toe. He looked up and saw an endless sea of flesh about 1 mile above him. He could see the toeprints very clearly and thought that this would be the last thing he would see. He had a raging boner even as he feared for his life.

"No, that seems like a silly question. Of course I don't."

"Just checking. I know some guys that would love to die under my toes."

"You can count me out of that one." Trying to sound convincing.

"Still, it might be fun to explore between my toes, don't you think Ryan?"

"Yeah! You bet! Would you let me?"

"We have about 50 minutes before Jenny gets back and we start doing more testing."

"I'd love it."

Sharon moved her foot so she could see Ryan again on the floor. Then lowered her big toe and spread her toes. She then placed her foot so Ryan was between her big and second toe and relaxed her toes.

Ryan was just awestruck at the happenings over and around him as she captured him in the space between her toes.

"Thanks Sharon. I was getting worried there for a bit. I thought I was ant fodder for a moment."

"Sorry, all this power tends to go to my head once in a while. So how's the caving?"

"Excellent."

"OK, let's see if you can come out from the outside of my small toe in forty minutes."

"I better get a move on. That's a long way."

"Move it Ryan or you just be Another Small Matter Underfoot".





Jenny loped along the sidewalk on campus. She was walking on a cloud. She still couldn't believe what was happening. Sharon was a genius, an absolute genius. I wonder what drives people like that? Like Professor Gainer, who made revolutionary discoveries about molecular biology and our possible ability to change the size of any organism.

Well Sharon has piggybacked her research on Gainer's to make a real working prototype shrinking device, unbelievable. What will Gainer think?

"OK, why am I here?" Jenny seemed lost for a moment in her thoughts about the shrinking device. "Digital camera and camcorder, thats right".

As she hurried down the hall towards the exit Professor Gainer popped out of the Faculty lounge and eyed Jenny.

"Hi Jenny. Where are you taking the University camera equipment?"

"My nephew is competing in the Brookdale Science Fair this year, want to get some footage. He's making an exploding volcano."

"Sounds like fun. Did you get Dean Oswald's permission?"

"Oh yeah. He said it was fine as long as I bring it back first thing Monday morning."

"OK, have a good weekend."

"Take care."

Professor Gainer strode down the hall and disappeared into her office a few doors down. Jenny breathed a sigh of relief and left the building.

Professor Gainer peered out of her office window at the Jenny bouncing down the walk towards the street. "I'll see you at Sharon's house my pretty little innocent", she sneered.

Unbenounst to Sharon and Jenny, Gainer was listening into their conversation through a hidden microphone in the lab. Everyday she would use her "Word Sort" software to search the recordings, which were translated to text by a voice recognition program, for keywords. This day her search got hits on "shrinking device" and "works". She then read the conversation between Jenny and Sharon.

Professor Gainer picked up her purse and made sure to throw a few sample bottles into it. Picking up a third sample bottle she held it up to eye level between her forefinger and thumb. Peering in at the 1/2" round by 1" long container dwarfed by her fingers and long red fingernails she imagined a tiny male figure inside it. "Oh God, is this finally going to happen?" A shiver went down her spine. "Time to find some lab rats", she whispered to herself.

She knew exactly where she would find willing volunteers. John McaDee and George Fowley were worshipers of Professor Gainer for years now. They were Physics doctoral candidates and made their interest in giantess topics known to her since they arrived to study at the U.

Gainer strode into the Physics "cells" or student offices if you wanted to call them that. She found both of them working on a quantum mechanics problem in George's office. "Oh I think we can spare a few hours to help your esteemed colleague to move some equipment", offered George. "Where's she live?", asked John.

"Ten, twelve blocks away. Not far. Come on, I'll drive."

They swung by the lab to pick up the fake items that needed to be moved, loaded them into her truck and sped off.





Ryan was jogging under the arch of Sharon's little toe and saw a light at the end of the tunnel literally. He jogged for about a minute more so he could clear the curvature of her toe, otherwise she probably wouldn't see him if he was too close. He stopped, turned and looked up. Sure enough Sharon was looking down at him. He could see that she was now sitting in a chair that she had moved from the table close by, well close by for her.

"Well my tiny partner I see you've made it. And in good time too. I think Jenny will be back in a few minutes." She lowered her upturned index fingernail to the ground. "Hop up."

"You've got to be kidding Sharon. Your fingernail is about twice as thick as I am tall, with the nail polish and all."

"Not to fear my little subject. I'll just tilt it up so its a shorter climb for you." She tilted her finger and Ryan obliged by climbing on swiftly.

"Well I think I will put you away for a while now until Jenny gets back and we've made a plan of attack. OK with you? Oh why am I checking with you? You have no choice in the matter now do you?" She added the last with a small coquettish tilt of her head and lilt in her voice.

"I suppose not my Goddess", quipped Ryan sarcastically.

"Is that sarcasm from an insect I hear? Could be life threatening. But I'll let it go just this once." With that Sharon inserted the end of her fingernail into the open end of a sample bottle (the same type as Gainer had in her purse) and dropped Ryan into it.

"You OK? Looks like you might have had a rough landing there."

Ryan picked himself up and looked at his new surroundings unhurt, luckily. "No, I'm OK. Hey you're not going to keep me in a sample bottle are you?"

"Like I said, no choice in the matter Ryan. Not to worry, I've made a few holes in the cap for air. I'm kind to my pets. Hee hee." That said she screwed on the lid and put it on her desk.

Minutes later Jenny stormed in remarking how close a call she had with Gainer. "How's our little test subject?"

"Oh he's fine, none the worse for wear." They exchanged smirks and got down to the business of planning the weekend's experiment.

Twenty minutes passed when the doorbell rang. Sharon opened the door and looked quizzicly at the three figures that stood in the doorway.

"Sharon, I've brought you the necessary materials for this weekend's experiment. John and George were more than happy to help me bring them here, isn't that right fellas."

"No problem ladies, we are here to serve." John and George both had raging hardons. To be in the same room with Sharon, Gainer and Jenny. They had both dreamed of a moment like this. If only they were both 1" tall. That would be mind blowing. All these ladies alone would set a man's desire on fire, but all together, in one room. Sheesh.

They both at once noticed that they were the shortest in the room. Jenny standing at 5'-9", Gainer at 5'-11" and Sharon at an incredible 6'-1" all flat foot. All ladies were in great shape and all painted their long fingernails and toenails. Although Sharon had the longest toenails of the three, and undoubtedly the largest feet.

George couldn't stand it anymore, he hid his arousal with the box he was carrying. "So what have you ladies planned for this weekend?"

Sharon shot a fearful glance at Gainer, who returned an assuring, confident and approving gaze with a smile. "Oh we have lots of plans boys. Do you have a few minutes. I'd like to show you something in the next room." Dropping their boxes at their feet they hurried after Sharon followed by Gainer and Jenny.

"Hold still boys, I want you to get a good view of the object being reduced." Now hold still. Just then Sharon swung the shrinking device first on George, then on John and deposited a ray on each suitable to shrink each to 1/4" of an inch tall.

Soon the two giantess freaks were living their dream. They gazed up at the three incredibly beautiful women who were now their captors. "Oh my God. I can't believe this is happening", exclaimed John. George was speechless and just stared awestruck up at the giantesses looming over them.

"Fantastic Sharon. How did you resolve the quiessence problem? How is his possible?", Professor Gainer rattled off, switching to scientist mode.

"It was an accident really. I dropped my glasses on the floor of my office and it just so happened that they fell in the beam of my prism. My glasses concentrated refracted the light and formed a small upside down rainbow on the floor."

"Brilliant Sharon. You built a refractor for the energized particles and solved the quiessent problem by resolving the beam into a different phase angle." Gainer absolutely shook with excitement saying this.

"Exactly, you were very close to this in your thirty eighth theorem. I just took it a step further."

"You'll win the Pulitzer for this Sharon."

"I think that's, 'we' will win the Pulitzer Professor. After all I couldn't have done this without your work going before me."

"Oh guys put these on." Sharon placed a small tray with shrunken headsets in it. The newly shrunken men put the headsets on and fiddled with the knobs, understanding what they were since they helped her develop them.

"How small can you shrink them?", asked Gainer.

"Down to the cellular level, but I put a .015" stop on the device so they won't shrink out of sight literally."

"Do you mind?"

"By all means."

Gainer selected 1/16" and pointed the device at the tiny figures near her sandal clad feet.

"Hey wait."

"What, hold on."

ZAP!

The two men shrank down to 1/16" tall and watched in disbelief at Professor Gainer gaining in size very rapidly (Whew, finally worked that one in).

"Very cool. Very cool Sharon. Does this work on women too?"

"Yes it does, but..."

ZAP!

Gainer turned the device on Sharon and activated it, but to no avail. The shrinking device powered up but didn't discharge at Sharon. It shot backwards and struck Gainer. Stunned, Gainer waited to see the room grow to huge proportions but nothing happened.

"Well Professor, what would you have done with me if you had suceeded in shrinking me? Stomped me maybe? Not to worry, you won't shrink. It is designed to shrink males only. If there is no "Y" chromosome in the subject this device won't work. I am still working on the "XX" shrinker."

"Don't worry Sharon, I just wanted to have a little fun. I've always had dreams of being a giantess among tiny slaves at my feet."

"Funny, I think we all have had those dreams. How about you Jenny?"

"Yes, I did too. I used to climb trees and spy on the boys below, imagining that I was really that tall, looking down on them."

"I remember the first time I thought about being a giantess was in junior high." Gainer reminisced. "I was watching a Schoolhouse Rock on adjectives. A boy shrank and a girl standing next to him grew until she was so big all you saw was her foot and he looked like a mouse. Then she stomped on him."

"Wow, I remember that too", Jenny exclaimed.

"Hey, did you forget about us down here?" said George oogling at Gainer's big toe on her right foot.

"Not at all boys. Jenny, lets let the good Doctor have some private time with her loyal subjects."

"We'll be back in about an hour. We'll bring back a pizza for lunch."

"Sounds great."

George and John heard and felt Sharon and Jenny's footsteps trailing away and a door closing.

"Now my little pretties, get ready to beg for your lives. Ha, ha ha ha!!"

"I don't like the sound of this George."

"Funny I do John."

Gainer removed her sandals and her nylons and placed her left foot in front of them. Her giant toes splayed as she applied weight to them.

"I want you to run in opposite directions."

They didn't move.

"Now." She asserted the point by stamping her right foot.

John ran right and George ran left. She let them run for about 30 seconds and then started to track George with the big toe of her left foot.

"You are the lucky one. John is it?"

"George!" He looked up to see Gainer's gigantic big toe descend on him. He stopped running, fell down on his back and nursed a huge boner. Her toe lingered over him for a few moments and then lowered slowly.

"Bye bye little Georgie porgie"

George's field of view filled with her toe flesh and he felt very warm all of a sudden.....

George was no more. Gainer gloated over her tiny victim's fate. She had always dreamed of this. She moved her foot aside and expected to see poor unfortunate George's squashed body. She saw nothing. She looked at the underside of her big toe and saw a tiny dark speck.

"Ahh there you are my pretty. It's a pity I did away with you so quickly. I was so looking forward to making you beg for your pathetic little life. Oh well, there is another I believe. John, now where have you gone."

John heard his friend's fate over the headset and felt the enormous thud that ended his life. "That bitch!" he muttered to himself.

"I heard that. You will pay for your insolence with your life insect! Where are you?"

While Gainer was dealing with George, John had time to sprint to Gainer's sandal and hid under it. There was no place else for him to go out in the middle of the floor. All furniture and walls were probably a half hour's walk for him, maybe a fifteen minute run. Gainer's sandals had a low 1" heel , but John, being only 1/16" tall fit under very easily. In fact it felt like a large cave.

He knew she would be on top of him in no time. He frantically scanned the hardwood floor under her shoe. There! He saw a crack in the floorboards. He had to be careful what he said since he was wearing the headset. The headset! What an idiot. She would be able to track me if it was on. He switched it off. He made for the crack and hoped no real insect was waiting there for him.

He looked tentatively in and then hearing Gainer's words, jumped in. The crack was partially filled with polyurethane in places and John was lucky enough to land on a shelf of hardened polyurethane that was maybe eight feet below the floor's surface at his scale.

"Where are you my pretty!" Gainer suspected he was under her sandal and lifted it. "Not here, hmmm. Where could you be." She didn't really notice the crack from her vantage but decided that if she couldn't make him out against the floor's background she had better just step on the area just in case.

BOOM!!! John fell to his hands and knees as the light above was blotted out and his whole world shook. The sound of the wood floor creaking under Gainer's weight was deafening.

"There, gotcha John!" Gainer exclaimed. "I'll have to keep better tabs on my little pretties from now on."

Gainer slid her feet into her sandals and walked into Sharon's homemade lab to verify Sharon's work. As she did so she peeked at the underside of her big toe on her left foot and smiled widely at the little speck still stuck there.

"That's nice that you decided to stay with me George. I have enjoyed your company and hope you stay the night." giggled Gainer.

John heard and felt her thunderous footsteps fade off in the distance. He climbed out of the crack in the floor and scanned far away objects in the room. He brought the headset with him, hoping that Sharon and Jenny would be a little more kind to their pets. He made off toward the living room and planned to hide behind a table leg or the edge of the rug, whichever had no insects.

He was glad Sharon was so clean, but inevitably some sand was tracked in by the ladies shoes as of late, which to him looked like boulders half as large or as large as he was. It took him about twenty minutes to get to his hiding place behind a small table's leg. He thought this may be safer than the rug and he would be able to see any insects approaching him easier. What he would do when he spotted them he had no idea. He thought of encountering a giant spider or ant and shivered. He hoped Sharon and Jenny returned soon.

This room was the first you entered when coming into the house. It was a large kitchen-dinette room with several small side boards and tables along the walls. John was hiding behind the leg of a small table that was adjacent the entrance to the living room. The kitchen-dinette had a hardwood floor, fairly light in color. The living room had a deep blue rug with a medium pile. John figured lots of things could be living in the rug, even if Sharon did vacuum frequently. Vacuum. Gads, he hoped he wouldn't be sucked into a vacuum or mopped up by the giant Sharon.

John checked his headset, it looked to be in good condition. He didn't want to turn it on until Gainer was gone. Twenty minutes passed before Sharon and Jenny arrived.

"Where are John and George?" asked Jenny.

"Oh my, it was awful!" exclaimed Gainer, "I removed my shoes and lost my balance. I'm afraid I accidentally stepped on both of them."

"Oh God!" "Oh no!" Sharon and Jenny's faces were drawn in disbelief first, then Sharon's turned into slight skepticism.

"That's terrible! What are we going to do? I mean, they are people, our friends. We have to tell someone, the authorities." Jenny was hysterical.

"Jenny, calm down." Sharon interjected, "We need to think about this. If word gets out about this we could all be in jail."

"No, it was an accident!" shouted Jenny.

"Jenny, there are no laws for this kind of thing. The courts may decide to prosecute all of us since we infringed on the rights of George and John by shrinking them in the first place."

"You're right Sharon" added Gainer (who already thought of this line of reasoning), "We need to act as if we know nothing of their disappearance. I am so very sorry this happened. I still can't believe they are gone." Gainer did a fair job of acting and actually shed a few tears.

Sharon saw through the act and figured Gainer (from her attempt to shrink she and Jenny was bent on violent behavior towards her pets).

Nobody ate the pizza so Sharon put it in the fridge and figured it would be good for breakfast (nothing better than cold pizza for breakfast).

John looked on at all this from around the side of the table leg. He oogled at the titanic women and looked at Gainer with disdain. He also noticed that she shot glances out along the floor once in a while as they sat at the table. He was wary of this and stayed well hidden. Man, was she evil. He hoped Sharon would be wise to her. Jenny was fairly naive and would rely on Sharon to protect her.

"Get out of here Gainer", coached John from his hiding place. Three hours later, Gainer left Sharon's house. She had looked over Sharon's shrinking apparatus and took a copy of Sharon's notes to look over and verify. Sharon had built a copy that she reluctantly gave to Gainer so she could verify that the device worked as designed and prove her's and Gainer's theories correct.

Gainer's eyes sparkled as Sharon handed her the shrinking device. "Sharon, I can tell you how excited I am about this discovery you have made. Together, we will command ultimate respect in the world of size changing." Gainer peered intently at the pistol shaped device in her hand. "Our day has come Sharon, our day has come. I will get started right away to verify your results. You will here from me by the end of the month."

"Thanks Gainer, I can't thank you enough for doing the verification. After all, you are the first lady of size changing since you develop the cellular theories."

"I like the ring of that, first lady of size changing. Hmmm, yes I like that. Very well, take care ladies. Cal me if you run into any problems. Bye now."

With that Professor Gainer strode out the door. John noticed that she left with the copy of the shrinking device but didn't take any headsets. Now was his chance. He waited about five minutes before trying to get the attention of the ladies to make sure Gainer was really gone.

"Sharon, Jenny, can you hear me?" The ladies were in the lab talking to Ryan, bringing him up to date on the tragic news.

"John? Is that you?" shouted Jenny.

"Ow, not so loud!" winced Ryan.

"Where are you John?"

"I'm in the dinette, hiding behind a table leg next to the living room entrance."

Jenny flew across the house to the table John had described, got on her hands and knees and looked intently at each table leg.

"Please don't hurt me Jenny."

"John, don't worry. I'm just so glad you're alive! Where are you? Come on out so we can see you." Sharon now stood over Jenny and John.

John walked out from behind the table leg and couldn't contain himself anymore. "Please don't squash me. I don't want to die. I beg you both."

Jenny started to cry. "Oh don't worry honey, I'll take care of you. Here let me get a sample bottle, you'll be safer in there."

Jenny returned to see Sharon standing with John between her feet, hands on her hips looking down at the tiny begging man. "Sorry, couldn't help myself. He's fine."

Jenny squatted down and put the open bottle down on its side so he could climb in. He obliged and the three of them went to Sharon's lab.

John recounted the escapades of one Professor Gainer to Jenny and Ryan's disbelief, which confirmed Sharon's suspicions.

"Sharon, can I take John home with me tonight? I need to talk to him, to someone."

"Sure, just be careful with him. And don't let on to Gainer that we found him either."

"Don't worry, I won't. What are going to do Sharon? Gainer's a very evil woman?"

"You can say that again." answered John.





"I'm not sure Jenny. I need her to verify my findings, but I'm afraid we may have a monster on our hands here."

"I'm worried that we may be IN her hands someday, if she figures out how to shrink women."

"Don't worry about that. I have come up with a defense to the shrink ray that blocks it. You and I are both wearing a shield."

"What, I mean..."

"That necklace I gave you. I noticed you were wearing it so I knew you were safe, it emits a blocking signal to the shrink ray. I lied to Gainer when I said that you couldn't shrink women with it. In fact you can shrink anything with it."

"Thanks Sharon, you saved my life."

"You saved all of our lives!" responded Ryan.

"Don't mention it guys."

"What about the shrinking device you gave to Gainer? She's going to go on a rampage with it," John added.

"I don't think she is foolish enough to publicly shrink anyone. Besides if too many people start to disappear around campus the authorities will get suspicious," explained Sharon. "She doesn't want any trouble with the law, I'm sure of that since her father is campus police commisioner."

"Let's hope so."

"Well Sharon, its getting late. John, are you ready little fella?"

"I'm in a bottle, I'm always ready!"

"Wiseguy!" quipped Ryan. "Be careful with that. You might get into trouble like I did."

"Oh pooh, you have nothing to worry about John, you are under my care now honey," Jenny said whimsically.

"Take care Sharon, bye Ryan."

"Bye."

"Bye now."

"Well they make a cute couple, sighed Sharon as Jenny went out the door."

"Yeah, a girl and her bottled flea-sized man look so sweet together," John slyly slurred.

"Hey now, they are gone and nobody knows you are here besides a very few people. You know I could lose my balance too." Sharon picked up the sample bottle with Ryan inside and peered in at the barely visible speck that was Ryan.

"Ok, Ok, I give. You do have a slight height advantage on me so I surrender to your good will."

"That's better. Now let's go play in the bedroom."





When Jenny got home she called Sharon and asked her why Gainer hadn't shrunk when the shrinking beam bounced back at her.

"Sharon, John asked me on the way home about why Gainer didn't shrink when the beam bounced back on her from you."

"Well Jenny, our necklaces actually absorb the shrinking beam's energy. The fact that she was struck with a reflection beam was interesting, I have only seen that once in my tests. She must have been at just the correct angle for a reflection to occur. Of course the reflected beam is nothing more than a harmless light beam since all the shrinking energy was absorbed by the necklace."

"Sharon, you are amazing. I am wearing this necklace at all times from now on."

"No problem Jenny, bye now."

"Bye Sharon."

Sharon hung up the phone and looked at Ryan on her bureau top, sitting inside one of her large hoop earrings. "Let's play Ryan. You seem to be getting larger from your 1/64" size as the effect of that last shrink ray is starting to wear off. My guess is that you are about 1/8" tall now."

"Well, what did you have in mind my Mistress?"

"How about a voyage along the length of my body. Sound interesting? You will traverse over me as I lay on my bed from head to toe."

"That's a long way, maybe a mile at my height."

"Yes, but don't forget the mountains and valleys. Those make the trip ever more interesting Ryan, wouldn't you agree?" With that Sharon removed her clothes except for her lacy see through bra and bikini lace pantys.

"Yes, yes indeedy. I'm ready when you are." Ryan was getting extremely hot now, see Sharon strip in front of him. He was practically jumping up and down. Wow! He was going to get to walk all over Sharon's gorgeous body. How incredible was this?

"Well my little anxious one, let's start you off on my forehead. Wouldn't want to lose you in my mane of hair. Ok, hop onto my fingernail."

Ryan climbed on and sat down. Sharon gently laid down on her bed and placed the finger with Ryan on it on her forehead.

"OK, I'm off Sharon", as Ryan jumped off her fingernail's edge.

"Which way are you going to go Ryan?"

"I think I'm going right down the bridge of your nose. I've always liked your nose, very cute."

"Thanks Ryan."

Ryan walked across her forehead, to the top of her nose. "Hey look at me."

Sharon looked at him, crossing her eyes in the process. "Whoa, I can't cross my eyes like that too long, would start to get dizzy."

"Just lay back and relax Sharon. Hey, can you feel me walking on you?"

Sharon focused her attention on Ryan's presence as he walked along the bridge of her nose. "Yes, just barely. Feels like someone is dragging a very small feather along my nose. Kinda tickles a little."

Ryan reached the tip of Sharon's nose and turned to see Sharon's big baby blue eyes looking at him. He got an instant boner and got flushed. He started to laugh nervously.

"What's the matter Ryan? Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I, I'm OK, just seeing your eyes now, they are just, you know beautiful."

"Oh Ryan, you know how to flatter a girl."

After a few minutes of shared contentment Ryan decided to slide down the side of Sharon's nose.

"Yahoo, this is cool!" He tumbled out onto her cheek and stopped all sprawled out. He picked himself up and looked around.

"Hey, you're not wearing any makeup."

"Is that a problem?"

"No, I prefer women who don't wear any or very little makeup. Otherwise they look too clown like to me."

"My sentiments exactly Ryan."

"Besides, why cover up perfection?"

"Why Ryan, aren't you the little ass kisser?"

"Hey, you would be too if you were on a gigantic women's cheek. And by the way, its really hard to stand on your cheek when you talk."

"Uh, huh. So Ryan, how are you going to get past my mouth? I just may eat you if you're not careful."

"Ugh, don't say that. Please don't eat me. That is one way I would not want to go."

"OK, I will keep my mouth shut until I hear from you."

Ryan resisted the temptation at making a wise crack, since his life was literally on the line here. He approached the side of her nose and heard her breathing. Her breath drawing in and out of her nose was creating hurricane force winds for him at his size.

"Sharon, could you hold your breath for like thirty seconds. I'm afraid I might be sucked into your nose. I think that will give me enough time to get across your lips and a safe distance away from your breath."

"Amazing, I never thought of that Sharon whispered." Sharon found herself whispering to Ryan most of the time now, it seemed to be the right thing to do for the little fella. "OK, I'm starting now."

Her breathing stopped, Ryan sprinted out in front of her left nostril, looked back at the gaping dark hole behind him momentarily and felt a chill down his spine. He ran down the center of Sharon's beautiful pouty lips and decided to hide behind the bottom edge of her bottom lip.

"OK Sharon, I'm safe."

Sharon let out a breath, and began breathing normally again.

"Sorry for being paranoid."

"That's OK, wouldn't want you covered in snot anyway."

"Thanks Sharon, I really appreciate that."

As she talked Ryan was being jounced around pretty severly so he high tailed it to her chin. Sharon's chin was a strong chin. Meaning it jutted out, but not severly, very nicely.

"Look at me, I'm king of the chins"

"Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin", Sharon answered.

"Ha ha, good one Sharon. Speaking of hair, I've noticed..."

"Don't go there Ryan!"

"OK my mistress." Ryan could tell that this was not a subject to joke about with her at this time judging by her terse answer."

"Sharon, I've got a plan to get down to your neck level."

"OK, let's hear it little one."

Ryan turned around and saw her beautiful body stretch out before him. He was suddenly breathless. It reminded him of several of the mountains he had climbed and the views that took his breath away when he got to the top. But this view was the most spectacular he had ever seen. Her mountainous breasts, flattened and widened by gravity as she lay there, even though they were quite firm, looked absolutely heavenly. The tops of her breasts were slightly higher than he was on her chin. He gazed through her cleavage to her well muscled flat stomach. His boner returned.

"Ryan, so what's your plan? What's a matter, cat got your tongue?"

"No your body does. Sharon, you are absolutely spectacular."

Sharon blushed at this. Ryan didn't notice since his attention was on her breasts.

"Sharon, what size bra do you wear?"

"A 38D."

"Gads they are huge, and awesome."

Sharon blushed again.

Ryan got his senses back and focused on the task at hand. "OK Sharon, if you turn your face a little at a time I will tell you when I have climbed down to a safe place along your jawline. Sharon turned her face to the left a little and Ryan walked down toward her ear a bit until things got too steep. Then he dropped on all fours and clung to her skin, grabbing a hair or two that Sharon didn't want to hear about. Then Sharon would turn her head a little more to the left. In this way Ryan reached her neck. He ran along her neck and climbed up onto her upper breastbone.

"OK Sharon, I'm off your neck now, you can turn your head if you like."

"Funny, how I'm taking orders from a man 1/8" tall."

"You have no idea how much power exists in my puny body Sharon."

"Oh yeah, lets see how much power you have now my little friend. You have to climb over my breasts."

Ryan looked up at the twin peaks that loomed high before him. "Gads Sharon, these are huge. They're unbelievable, and your right, I have no idea how I'm going to do this."

Sharon had a small mirror from a compact that she was using to see Ryan at this point. She propped her head up with a pillow to get more comfortable.

"OK, here I go. I think I will try to go right through your cleavage."

Ryan trekked up to where her swell of breasts began and started to climb up to her cleavage. Her titanic breasts met at the center of her chest and formed a very deep crevace, but done that Ryan could see he could fall into if Sharon moved the tiniest bit and he would get squashed by two gigantic walls of breast flesh. He saw no way through her cleavage, at least no safe way. Ryan felt and heard Sharon's breathing and heartrate increase as he floundered near her cleavage.

"Sharon, there's no way through your cleavage. I'm afraid I'd get squashed between your boobs if I fell between them. I'm going up and over."

"OK little fella, It's all you. This is kinda fun watching you explore Ryan. It's getting me kinda hot."

"I know, I can hear and feel it."

"How do you feel it Ryan?"

"Well, your heartbeat heaves your whole chest about ten feet at my scale. The vibrations from it run through my own body, its kinda neat. Now I know what its like being a parasite, you know melding into the body of your host."

"Oooh, sounds like something I want to squash. A parasite."

Sharon brought her right index finger to hover over Ryan and kiddingly moved it downward for a second then moved it away.

"Don't worry, I have no intentions of burrowing into your skin, thats why I'm taking on the Grand Tetons here so I can stay topside."

Ryan began his trek up Sharon's right breast, finding footholds in the pores of Sharon's skin and grabbing hold of the very fine hairs (by Sharon's perspective) to help him climb. He was halfway up her huge breast when he heard Sharon say, "You're doing it. I'm amazed to have a man climbing up my breast like it was a mountain."

"Will wonders never cease." Ryan couldn't help the wisecrack, besides this was hard work climbing like this. "I'll just be glad when I'm at the top."

"Was that sarcasm I sensed in that last statement? Well Ryan, I think I will help you climb up my boob. Here ya go. Oh, you may want to hang on."

Ryan clamped onto a hair and saw Sharon's right hand come up and fiddle with the clasp of her bra between her breasts.

"NO SHARON! DON'T."

Too late, when Sharon undid the clasp her breasts bulged outwards and away from each other. At Ryan's scale it was like an earthquake measuring 20 on the Richter scale. He hung on barely and rode out all the aftershocks as Sharon's tremendous breasts came to rest in their more natural state.

"There Ryan. Isn't that better?" A little sly laugh escaped her lips after she said this.

"Sharon, why is it you always seem to have the last word?"

"Oh I don't know Ryan. I could be that I'm just smarter than you. Or the fact that you're the size of an insect right now. Take your pick I suppose."

"Ouch, sorry I asked."

"All in good fun little fella."

"Sharon, if you don't mind me saying, when you're breasts were unleashed it was like an earthquake, it was incredible. Hey, now I could walk between them." Ryan just noticed this as he scanned the vastness of Sharon's chest.

"Yes, I suppose you could Ryan."

"I think I will finish climbing up this first, I think it will be a very nice view when I get to the top."

Ryan was right. The view was amazing. The other amazing thing was Sharon's nipple. Ryan had noticed her nipples through tight tops Sharon had worn in the past, but now it looked absolutely huge. At his scale her aerole was about 40 feet in diameter and her nipple stood 20 feet tall. Sharon didn't have overly large nipples, just normal in size. She was obviously aroused so they were erect.

He scaled up onto the top of her nipple, stood up and turned to look at the giant face of Sharon.

"I made Sharon. This was amazing. You are amazing. I can't believe one of my most challenging climbs has been up your breast."

"Oooh Ryan, I like it when you walk on my nipple like that. It feels incredible."

Sharon was getting hot. Her face turned passionate.

"What if I rub like so?" Ryan lay down and started making motions like when making a snow angel.

"Oh my, that's even better. Keep it up."

"Where have I heard that before," quipped Ryan.

Sharon ignored this last wise crack and reached down to pleasure herself with her left hand. Ryan was tossed about a bit as Sharon came in several waves, but he kept his perch atop her nipple and kept waving his arms and legs.

Sharon sighed a long sigh and a wide smile spread across her face.

"Was it good for you?"

"Oh very good, very good. Hey, I know this mountain, the views are incredible. You gotta climb it sometime, wait I guess there's one problem, you are the mountain."

"Always the kidder."

Sharon closed her eyes and basked for a few minutes in her sexual bliss and felt her tiny man sitting on the nipple of her right breast. Damn, this was unbelievable.

Ryan, sat back and marveled at his place in this symbiotic relationship. He looked out along Sharon's long and lucsious body. The body of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. A chill ran up his spine. He was totally infatuated with her, and had been for years now. He was hers if she wanted him. He decided that if she wanted him to be her slave for life he would agree to it whole heartedly.

They both relaxed in their thoughts and their incredible situation they were currently in.

To be continued...

The Conclusion.

Professor Gainer was thrilled. She practically floated back to her lab with the shrinking device that Sharon gave her.

She removed her sandals and looked at the tiny speck that still stuck to the bottom of her big toe.

"Tired yet little one? Here let me help you off my big bad toe."

Gainer scraped George's body off her toe and he fell into the cup of her long fingernail. She found a glass slide and placed him carefully onto it.

"There, now isn't that better. I know its not as warm as my nice toe for you, but I imagine the weight was getting to be a little bit of a strain for you. Now lets have a look at you."

Gainer picked up the microscope slide between her long fingernails and placed it under a microscope. She adjusted the magnification and focus and saw that George looked none the worse for wear.

"Is your headset working honey?"

"I-- th-- so, b-- Y--r cu--ing out."

"Oh dear, sorry. I couldn't control myself when I saw you and John so small and scampering at my feet. My 16th theory has been proven, and you George have just helped me do so. I'm afraid that your friend John got away from me. I picked up their conversations as I sat in my car around the block, but I forget, you were there. So I know he is safe with Jenny."

"A ple--- to -- b- at you-- ice my la--."

"I like the sound of that, even the little that I can hear from you. But I do need to try a few more experiments to prove my 20th and 27th theorems. I may need to enlist someone else's help but we'll see how things shape up over the weekend."

"I li-- the sh-- thin-- a-- --- now," quipped George.

"Oh don't stop, keep up the flattery, I love it my little possession. You know that you and I share the same interests. Namely I am a crush fan and so are you, just on different ends of the spectrum so to speak. Luckily for you my theory has proven to be true, that you as durable as you would be at your normal size."

"Exp-- --ease".

"When I stepped on you I exerted a force on you equal to the component of my weight as distributed over the area of your body. Which is a very small force since you are so small. Your body after the shrinking process was essentially compressed in a certain way that is hard to explain, but you keep the same durability and ability to withstand the forces that you did when you were full size."

"C--l!"

But honey, sit tight. I need to get to work.

"Now to rigorously test this baby!"

She started shrinking every non-essential object in her lab. Cataloging how well the device worked, and how reliable it was. Taking readings to see if the objects were adversely affected at all. She went on an all weekend tear. She called to cancel her Thanksgiving plans with her family (she wasn't married, but her two brothers and parents still lived close by). She explained that she wasn't feeling well and would see them next weekend.

By Saturday morning she started to shrink animals and insects. She had a small farm on one of her lab tables with three cows, four chickens, five pigs and two horses. She bought some scale model fencing to keep them in.

On Sunday afternoon Gainer exclaimed, "Now for the human tests!"

She called her x-boyfriend and chatted with him for a while.

"Now Tom, I know we had our differences in the past, what with you cheating on me with Sharon and all. But I think you and I should give it another try. I mean we did have at least one thing in common."

Tom on the other end of the line cautiously answered, "Why the sudden change in heart? Its been more than two months since we split up. And at the time you told me that we could never get along, that we were too different, except for our one common interest."

"Ok, Ok, I'll have to pull out all the stops I guess", sputtered Gainer. "Now Tom, something has come up that I need to show you. It has something to do with our common interest."

"Sharon already called me, and warned that you might try something like this." Tom answered. "I know all about the shrinking device Gainer. You're not going to trick me into being your next victim you accidentally step on."

"Now Tom, It was an accident and he's OK. Besides I thought you would like to crushed under my foot. I mean we roleplayed dozens of times Tom.

"I don't believe you", exclaimed Tom. "Well if he's OK, put him on the phone or give me his phone number. I want to talk to him."

"I can't, he's still small."

"Well Sharon told me she made headsets so you could communicate with the shrinkees."

"Its broken, when I crushed him, it got squashed."

"Thats right Gainer, you crushed him. You're sick. Do you think you're almighty or something?"

"I didn't say anything of the sort Tom. Alright, obviously you just aren't interested. Good bye then!" With that she hung up the phone.

"Damn, what a scary bitch!" Tom whispered as he hung up the phone. He quickly called Sharon. "Yeah, she just called me. OK, I'll be right over."

Tom hopped in his car and thought about how he and Sharon had grown apart over the last few months. Ever since Sharon had accidently walked into Gainer's lab when they were role playing. Tom's eyes popped out of his head when he caught sight of Sharon. It was quick, but Gainer definitely noticed. Until this point Sharon and Gainer had worked closely on the theory of size change, but this drove a wedge between the two of them.

Gainer got very cold to Tom after that and ended the relationship. Tom decided he was better off since he didn't like the jealous types anyway. So what the hell. He gave it a try with Sharon.

Sharon and he went on a few dates, but Sharon and he just didn't hit it off romantically. Not that it didn't work for him, it didn't work for her. On their third date, Sharon said that she thought of him as a good friend that she could depend on. "Damn, thats the worst thing a woman can say to you." Tom blurted this out as he was a few blocks away from Sharon's place. He tried everything to gain Sharon's affection, bought her all kinds of stuff, sent her flowers, but the one thing that still warmed his heart when he thought of it was the toering that he bought her.

Sharon had sat Tom down after Tom's pursuit just got to be too much for her, she knew she had to stop him before he got totally obsessed. She had told him that she would never be anything more than a friend to him, that she didn't find him attractive in that way. But that she would show her friendship with him by wearing his toering. Tom melted and watched her put on the toering he had given her. That was the last time he saw her. He pledged to be her friend and left broken hearted.

Tom was just getting over Sharon when she called and told him the incredible news. "Tom, I did it! I can shrink things and people!" Then the next sentence she said over the phone was. "Watch out for Gainer."

Tom pulled up to Sharon's place, walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell.

"Come on out back Tom", shouted Sharon.

He walked around the back of the house and saw Sharon in a bikini sunbathing next to her pool. Tom's jaw dropped to the ground at the sight of this tall beauty.

"Tom, I'd like you to meet some friends of mine. This is Jenny."

Tom greeted Jenny, who was almost as hot as Sharon in her bikini, just on a much smaller scale.

"And this is Ryan and John," as she pointed to a small jar on the shaded patio table beside her.

"Umm, Sharon. There's nobody there." answered Tom sheepishly.

"Tom, the shrinking device!" Sharon said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah. Wow, they are small."

Ryan and John saw Tom and were bummed out. "Man I hope he doesn't try to pick us up or anything." said John. "Thats one thing I don't like, big dudes. Just giant babes for me."

"Yeah, me too," agreed Ryan. "I think he's alright though, Sharon told me all about him. He's one of us. You know that toering that she wears? Yeah, he got it for her."

"Oh, cool."

Tom stepped back. "Well if these guys are anything like me the sight of a giant guy is really turning them off, so I'll hang back."

"Do you want to join them Tom?" asked Sharon.

"Well, well, I dunno, I mean, I'm not sure if I, uh..." stammered Tom.

Just then another beautiful lady came out of the house and greeted him. "Hi, I'm Liz. You must be Tom. Come on sit down over here next to me."

Tom melted and sat down next to this dark haired, dark eyed goddess. "Hi, I'm Mot, please to meet you. I, I mean I'm Tom,... Sorry."

"That's OK Mott," giggled Liz. "I like apple sauce."

Sharon smiled and saw how Liz and he had an instant connection. "Tom, Liz does Jenny and my nails for us. She has her own nail and beauty shop downtown. You and she share the same interests John. I know since we chat about it once in a while when she is doing my nails."

"Really. How interesting." stated Tom.

"OK, how's about you getting small for me Tom?" cooed Liz.

"What about Gainer?" asked Tom.

Sharon stood up and stretched her tall, long body and said, "Not to worry Tom, you are safest with us. Anyone that wears a necklace like this," Sharon pointed to her necklace, "is immune to the shrink ray."

"Cool, then definitely, you don't have to ask me twice." as he noticed that all three ladies were wearing the same necklace."

"Follow me then my pet. Sharon will you do the honors?"

"Certainly, my pleasure. Tom, get ready, your fantasy will be a reality soon."

Liz sauntered into the house followed by Tom and Sharon. Liz's body was as fantastic as her nails, and very similar. Long and lithe, and tawny. She liked to grow her finger and toenails long and John could see the similarities of her handywork on Sharon's and Jenny's peds also.

Tom thought some more and then decided not to ask, that he was now sure she did Gainer's nails also.

Tom braced himself for the unexpected and was soon about 1/8" tall at Liz's sandaled feet.

"Well, what do you think my little pet?"

"Wow, fantastic. This is amazing."

Liz had Tom jump up into her upturned fingernail and took him out to truly meet Ryan and John. She placed him down into the shallow jar and he hopped off her fingernail.

The guys greeted Tom and they all started laughing at their current situation. The girls were careful to shrink them to all the same size, 1/8" tall.

"OK, now to the business at hand. Does Gainer present a threat to society?" asked Sharon.

"Well I know she does", answered John. "I saw her squash George, then she tried to squash me under her gigantic foot."

"Yes John, but we also know that we are equally responsible for shrinking you both and putting you in that situation. We didn't know Gainer was going to do that but Jenny and I would also be locked up for 2nd degree murder." Sharon stated.

"I know Sharon, I just don't want anyone else getting killed under that witch's feet."

Sharon continued, "Tom, I called you as soon as Gainer left on that day, I knew that sooner or later she would try to seduce and trap you." This is the best place for you all right now. Jenny and Liz have agreed to take care of you John and you Tom. Gainer doesn't have a clue where you are."

"Sharon, I think we have to warn the giantess / shrinking community about Gainer," added Tom. "There are hundreds of us in Southern California with the lurkers and all. If she finds some poor guy who's desparate, she'll trap him and he's done for," explained Ryan.

"Well, what do we do? How are we going to warn all these people?", asked Jenny.

"I think it will be hard for Gainer to trap someone. I mean what's she going to do? Start some giantess / shrinking dating page? And if she does and people start disappearing the authorities will catch on pretty quick," added Liz.

Sharon chimed in, "We will have to be the watchdogs for this. This is kind of an unusual fetish we all have here, and I'm not sure if the authorities know about it at all. We should notify them and let them know of the danger people may be in. I know I am partly responsible for George's death. I will have to own up to that and pay my debt to society. I was careless. I can't let it happen to anyone else."

"Let what happen to anyone else?"

Just then Gainer rounded the corner to the back of the house and was standing, hands on hips at the other end of swimming pool.

"Gainer! You know very well what you did to George!" exclaimed Jenny. "The jigs up, you've been found out you murderess!"

"Not so fast Jenny", answered Gainer, "George, show 'em what you've got". As she was answering Jenny she was sauntering over to the patio table where the three other men were together in a low glass container. She removed a necklace that had a tiny corked glass bottle for a charm. Popped open the cork and poured its contents onto the table. Those contents being one Physics grad student named George, unbenownst to our heroes.

"Wait, what are you doing? Stop..." stammered Sharon.

George free falled from a height of 12" at ladies' scale, but of course to him it was about a quarter mile of free fall. It was over too quickly. Sharon tried in vain to catch him in her hand but was too far away. Gainer had done it again. She had killed a tiny captive, this time in plain view of all were there.

"That's it Gainer", Sharon exploded, "You're toast." With that Sharon put Gainer into a choke hold, and pushed her to the ground. "Jenny, call the cops."

"Wait...", Gainer struggling against Sharon's chokehold, "Look at the little man on the table, he's OK. It's George."

"What, no way. You killed him," cried Jenny.

The three men were yelling and screaming, "It is George, it's him. He's alive."

"George, say something," added John.

"Hi ev--one. My he--et is n-- wor---ng ve-- well. Kee-- cu--ng out. It ha--ed when Ga--r crush-- me."

"Hold on now your saying that Gainer crushed you and your still alive?"

"Ye-."

Johh excitedly rattled away, "And he free fell, I don't know, what a thousand feet? And he's alive, he's OK. That was incredible George. Welcome back to the land of the living."

"I ne--r le-- it John."

Sharon loosed her grip on Gainer's neck and helped her up. Gainer brushed herself off, looking a little disheveled in the process.

"Jeese Sharon, you've been working out or something?" asked Gainer.

"Yeah, something like that, must have been a little adrenalin too. But why the hell didn't you tell us about George being OK? And why the hell did you try to stomp John too? What got into you Gainer? You know these men are not toys! They are living breathing people with rights," spouted Sharon.

Jenny added, "And we infringed on their rights when we shrank them."

Gainer agreed, "Yes we did. I think we all got caught up in the marvelous invention of our friend Sharon here. Sharon, everyone, I'm sorry I caused you so much pain and anguish. The point is, I got caught up too. I was just testing my 16th theorem..."

"You mean about how matter becomes condensed after the shrinking process?" asked Sharon.

"Yes, and George is living proof that it is correct."

"That was a big risk you took in squashing him Gainer," added Jenny.

"No bigger risk than we all took here in shrinking these men in the first place," stated Gainer haughtily.

"That's true, Gainer," said John. "Sorry to suspect you, but the evidence looked pretty damning."

After a little more explaining on Gainer's part to the group and mostly Sharon, about how her 16th, 20th, and 27th theorems the group went inside.

Gainer went into gory detail with Sharon about how it all supported the evidence of George's survival from being squashed like an insect or being injured from a big fall like he took onto the patio table. Jenny, John, and George were riveted by the explanation, but it was over Ryan's head, and Liz was falling asleep.

Tom broke away from the discussion for a minute and was entranced with the sleeping dark-haired beauty. "Wow, she's gorgeous", whispered Tom.

"Yeah buddy, and I think she likes you too," added John.

By now it was about 7 pm on Sunday evening, it had been dark for several hours and everyone started to think about how to get the men back to normal size, all except for Tom of since he had just been shrunken that day. He had to wait until at least Tuesday evening before being reinstated to his normal size. Gainer echoed her strong feelings about the 72 hour waiting period between shrinking and return to normal size.

Liz and Tom decided it was time to make an exit.

"Liz honey, take this charm necklace I was using to carry George in," offered Gainer.

"Thanks Gainer. Come on little Georgie porgie, get into the nice ladies bottle for me."

The group guffawed at this.

"It sounds like you're talking to your pet", laughed Jenny.

"When he's this size he is my pet. Isn't that right my little shmoo shmoo."

George reddened, and only the other guys could see that, but he loved it.

"Well gotta go guys, my owner is calling," joked Tom.

Liz popped the tiny cork of the tiny bottle and laid it down on the table the guys were on. Tom crawled inside and went for a ride when Liz picked it up between her shapely long fingernails. She corked it (which did have a hole in it for air), and strung it around her neck. Tom sat in the bottle suspended just above Liz's ample cleavage.

"Nice view," slurred Tom.

Liz giggled and blushed a little.

"Sharon, I will be by on Tuesday evening with Tom to get him back to normal."

"No problem Liz. See you then."

There were hugs all around, which pleased Tom immensely, and then were off.

"Liz, what's a shmoo, shmoo?" asked Tom when they were in Liz's car.

"I don't know, I just made it up when I saw you and thought of you in a mushy kind of way", answered Liz.

"Well I like it."

With that they sped off into the night, and into what proved to be a lasting relationship.

The rest of the group hung around until about 9:30 pm chatting away about the events of the weekend and other subjects branching from there.

Then Sharon said, "OK, the time has come. Time to get big fellas."

The boys grumbled but fell into ranks into each of their ladies' upturned fingernail. Ryan with Sharon, John with Jenny, and George with Gainer.

Ryan went first. Everything was OK he returned to normal size in less than a minute after being hit with the growth ray from Sharon's device.

John went next, then George.

Sharon and Gainer did go on to receive many scientific awards. The boys were more than happy to volunteer to be test subjects whenever their schedules could be cleared for a 72 hour period. Some of the more interesting work was being done by George and Gainer who were investigating how much more resilient a human male was after shrinking. Lots of research was done in seeing how squash resistant a human male was. Both subjects involved in the test are very passionate in their research, and insist it will take years before all is understood.

The group is coupled up now. Sharon and Ryan are an item, as well as Jenny and John, Gainer and George, and Liz and Tom. Once in a while they all get together for a long weekend of fun with the guys shrunk all to the same size. At the start of the weekend they spin a wheel to see what size the guys will be for the next 72 hours. The girls all wear their men in lockets or charms around their necks.

They have also made some pretty amazing giantess/shrinking videos and sold tons over the net. Who needs special effects when you've got the real thing. They've destroyed lots of cameras in the process though. Lots of crushing scenes.

Well, all is well that ends well.

As for me I'm just Another Small Matter Underfoot.