[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

        After a normal day in the life of two siblings, Rick and Candice, both wake up and find themselves in another world. A medieval world populated by magic, mythical creatures, and of course, giants. Both siblings become trapped in this world and are separated. Neither of them even knows that the other is trapped in the same world.

         Rick wakes up in the middle of a giant forest, a forest on the borderline between giant and human country. Of course, he doesn’t know about this until he encounters a giantess named Aria, a dream he thought would have never come true.

        Candice, on the other hand, wakes up in the middle of a village that is also near the border of giant and human country. Because she appeared out of nowhere, the villagers believe her to be a witch. To make better use of her, they decide to sacrifice her to a giant monster that lives in the forest on the outskirts of the village. That monster turns out to be a giant named Tim.

        What will happen to Rick and Candice now that they are stuck in another realm with no way of getting back home and in the hands of giants?


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Fantasy, Insertion, Mouth Play, Giantess, Adventure, Couples , Gentle, Giant Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 46592 Read: 96957
Published: April 17 2011 Updated: February 28 2012

1. Chapter 1: An Ordinary Day and a Not So Ordinary Day by bruce607 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2725 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2: The Giant Cometh by bruce607 [Reviews - 0] (2368 words)

3. Chapter 3: Dream Come True? by bruce607 [Reviews - 0] (3626 words)

4. Chapter 4: Stew and Portals by bruce607 [Reviews - 0] (1918 words)

I briefly mention a world called Felarya. Felarya was created by Karbo who has a Deviantart acount. http://karbo.deviantart.com/ THe wolrd of Felarya belongs to him. You can also learn more about it at Felaryawiki.

5. Chapter 5: The Watcher by bruce607 [Reviews - 0] (4213 words)

6. Chapter 6: Not Alone by bruce607 [Reviews - 0] (1405 words)

7. Chapter 7: Conversations by the River by bruce607 [Reviews - 0] (4074 words)

8. Chapter 8: Responsibility by bruce607 [Reviews - 0] (1706 words)

9. Chapter 9: Getting Late by bruce607 [Reviews - 0] (2986 words)

10. Chapter 10: Night Fright by bruce607 [Reviews - 0] (4931 words)

11. Chapter 11 Was it a Dream? by bruce607 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8721 words)

Finally! The newest chapter for my story, and finally it is a finished Chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

12. Chapter 12 Just a Dream, Right? by bruce607 [Reviews - 0] (1244 words)

13. Chapter 13 Bravery and Trust by bruce607 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3858 words)

14. Chapter 14 Different by bruce607 [Reviews - 0] (2817 words)