- Text Size +

        Rick never wanted it to end. He wanted to forever stay pressed against the soft skin of her stomach. He wanted to stay comforted by the warmth that radiated through smooth surface that was dispersing his worries and fears which were haunting him now that he knew the truth, now that he knew he would most likely never be able to go home ever again. If he left the embrace of the giantess he was in, he feared that his depression would attack his mind once again and that he may lose the fight. Rick buried the side of his head deeper into the comfortable and slightly yielding thick skin of the giantess he had luckily come across. His efforts barely made an indentation in Aria's skin, a tiny touch that tickled her stomach only slightly. If she didn't know Rick was being held there by her own hands, she probably wouldn't have even felt him if her mind was too distracted with other worries other than what might be on her skin.  He shut his eyes tightly and sighed as the large fingerprint brushed through the hair on the side of his head.

          Aria didn't want it to end either. Ever since the day she had to leave her home, she hadn't come into contact with another person, except for all the humans that would see her and run from her. This was her first hug she experienced in many years. It felt more special for Aria for that hug to be experienced with a human. She looked down and the human in her hand against her stomach. He was a good person, different from all the other humans. Well, he was different from all other humans except for one. "I can't lose him. I need to protect him. He's from another world with no one else he can turn to. I'm all he has." The responsibility she now had, the responsibility to help this human, this person, her friend, become rooted deep within her mind. She couldn't allow herself to fail him.

        Aria lifted her head and looked out the window. From seeing the orange and red streams of light leaking from between the trees, Aria could tell that the sun was getting ready to take its rest, letting darkness take its hold on the world. Aria sighed. "Rick, it's getting late. We should get some sleep."

        Aria tilted her hand back, letting Rick fall back into her hand. Carefully she flattened her hand again and Rick scooted back and sat straight up in her palm. Aria lifted her hand in front of her face and brought her other hand next to that hand cupping them together to give Rick more room. Rick still didn't sit in the middle where her hands met. Rick was looking down at his legs, instead of the giant face in front of him.

        "Feeling a little better at least?" Aria asked hopefully.

        "Yeah," Rick answered, looking up at Aria's beautiful billboard sized face. "Thank you. It really helped."

        "It was no trouble at all. I can't just leave my new friend in such a sad state, can I? What kind of host would I be? Besides, it helped me a little as well."

        "Right." Rick nodded. Her loneness. Rick looked around and found one of the cabin's windows. "It's getting dark already? I must have been unconscious longer than I thought. When I was knocked out, I don't think it was even noon yet."

        "You were asleep for quite a long time. I was worried you weren't going to wake up."

        Rick stared into those big blue eyes of hers, her irises like small kiddy pools. She was telling the truth, she really did care about him. Rick noticed that when she had asked if he was better after the hug. Besides, why would he receive such comfort from her if she didn't care about him?

        Rick yawned. "Wow, I'm surprised that I'm tired. The sun is just setting."

        "You don't normally fall asleep when the sun sleeps?"

        "No, I'm usually up longer than that. I thought I'd be awake even longer than that since I pretty much slept the whole day away today."

        "You still must be tired from the injury."

        "I guess so. So – um -- where I'm I going to sleep?"

        "Surly I'm not going to sleep in her bed on the pillow." Rick thought "She's going to need to sleep there and what if she rolls around in her sleep, I'd be crushed." Of course, Rick's imagination went wild and thought back to all those giantess stories he read. Some of those stories dealt with the problem of where a tiny person could sleep with a giantess. He found that some of the vore oriented stories tended to have a character sleep in the giantess's mouth, as long as the giantess wasn't going to eat that particular character. Sleeping on a pink bed coated in saliva in a humid room with limited oxygen didn't very much appeal to Rick. Other stories might have the human sleep in the giantess's hand or stomach, but that only worked if the giantess didn't roll around in their sleep.

        Soon, the most popular option popped into his head: the cleavage. Rick gulped. It took nearly all his willpower to keep himself from crawling over to the edge of the hands to look down at the tan valley below. They had just met. She wouldn't put him between her breasts, would she? She was lonely, yes, but lonely enough to allow a stranger to sleep between what was probably the second most private part of a woman's body. What kind of person would do that? "Stop thinking about that, pervert." Rick thought to himself. Rick was glad that his will was stronger than any urges he might have.

        "I believe I have an answer for that," Aria finally said after some consideration. She stood up, still carrying Rick, and she walked over to a small nightstand beside her bed. She bent down and lowered her hands onto the surface, letting Rick step onto it. "I'll be right back." Aria walked off to a different part of the cabin and Rick could only wait for her return.

        She was soon back with a bed in her hands. She set it down next to Rick. Amazingly, the bed was the perfect size for a human, complete with thick blankets and pillows. "I find it a little hard to believe that you obtained this from traveling caravans."

        "And I would say you're right in assuming that. I've had this since I was a child. We giants have dolls and toys just like any other human child."

        "This is a toy bed? But, it's the right size for a human. Your dolls are human sized?"

        "We do have baby dolls, but there are also human sized dolls."

        "What is the reasoning for that?" Rick wasn't sure if he wanted to really know the answer.

        "I told you before that our country puts humans in a lower class, a class so low that they are equal to animals. It's wrong, but very few share my beliefs that humans should be equals. If there are actually more giants like me out there, they're too afraid to stand up for human rights. Because humans are considered to be that low of a class, humans can be used as slaves, pets, toys, even food."

        Aria and Rick both shivered at the word "food". Rick was glad he encountered one of the good giants.

       "There are giants whose job is to go into the human country and kidnap humans. They tend to attack villages that are very close to our country, homes and farms that are far from cities, and just places with little protection. They then sell humans to anyone who wants them. It's all so terrible. They even capture other creatures like animals, monsters, and other sentient races for the same purposes. Our country wants their children to not be afraid of humans, since we're bigger. So, they created human-sized dolls to play with to teach them that humans are nothing but their play things. Sometimes parents just give their children humans to play with."

        Rick pressed his hand in the matrass. It didn't feel like a toy. It felt like the real thing. A real bed meant for a living person. Rick asked, "So, what did you have as a child? A doll or a human?"

        For a brief moment, Rick was able to see the tears in Aria's eyes before she suddenly turned her head away from him so he could no longer see her face. She put her hand up to her face for good measure. "Aria?"

        "I. I don't want to talk about it."

        "OK, I won't." Rick pulled the covers down and got into the bed. "It's very comfortable. Thanks, Aria."

        "I'm glad you like it." Aria turned around. "It's special to me." Aria walked to her own bed and laid herself on it. She turned onto her side so that she faced Rick and Rick did the same so he'd face her. "If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to wake me."

        "I think I'll be fine, as long as you don't snore."

        Aria smiled. "Don't worry, I don't snore. But if you need anything, just yell out. This is not the safest place for a human. I've never seen any vermin in my home, but that doesn't mean that one could get in sometime. Rats and even certain bugs could be dangerous for humans in this forest."

        "I forgot. Even the animals are giants in this place too. Now I'm probably going to have nightmares about them."

        Aria reached out a hand and covered the bed with it. "You safe with me here, I promise," Aria said before retracting her hand back to her bed.

        "Goodnight, Rick."

        "Goodnight, Aria."

        Soon, both were fast asleep unsure of what morning may bring.