- Text Size +

     Rick had finished the rabbit stew the 200 foot giantess Aria had given him. Rick was glad that Aria had bowls and silverware for humans, though it did seem a bit suspicious and strange that she should have them. Aria had seemed to notice Rick's suspicion while they had eaten, which is incredible that something so large could have seen his confused expression. After all, he did look like he was about two inches tall to her. Aria told him, "Sometimes I come across caravans and traders. I go up to them like I approach all humans, hoping that they could see that I'm not a monster and spread that fact to others, but they always run. Sometimes they leave their supplies behind to go faster and to get away from me. I've obtained a lot of human things from what they've left behind."

        After Rick had thought about it a while, he began believing the giantess's story. She did seem lonely, especially since she was seeking out friendship among humans. Everything she had said about herself seemed to have described her as a lonely person desperate for friendship. Rick was finally believing he was safe with Aria, even if she was an imposingly enormous giantess from a different dimension, planet, or wherever he was now.

        Rick had also been surprised that Aria had the ability to cut the meat and potatoes used for the stew in a way that they would be bite sized for Rick. Those bit would have seemed like crumbs to her. He was happy that the giantess took his size into consideration and made sure he would be able to eat his food.

        However, the safety and happiness he was starting to feel around Aria was overwhelmed with a deep sadness. Loneliness and longing began to shroud Rick's good emotions as he thought about his situation. Somehow, a portal had entered his world and sucked him up, depositing him in a strange and fantastic realm. Though Rick was fascinated by fantasy realms and their mythical creatures and though he always wanted to be in one, he had never thought about there being a possibility that he would never be able to go back home to his friends and family. He was now trapped in an unfamiliar world with no way of escaping it. Though he was trapped in a world he always dreamed about with a giantess he had always dreamed about being with, his dream was starting to feel like a nightmare and a cage.

        Rick finished the bowl Aria had given him and felt full. Or maybe it was because his stomach felt queasy from the sadness. Which ever the case, he could no longer bring himself to eat anymore. Rick just sat there cross-legged on the vast table top while Aria finished off her giant bowl. Rick continued to stare off into nothingness.

        "Did you like the stew?" Aria asked.

        "What?" Rick replied bringing his mind back to the present, "Oh yeah. I liked the stew."

        However, Rick didn't sound like he had liked it. His voice was still filled with sadness and disappointment. This made Aria sad. She thought that her first guest ever was displeased with her cooking and she felt terrible for harming her chances of making a friend. Surprisingly, she wasn't mad at the human. Most giants would have gotten mad at the human for disrespecting them since they had put the effort to help something so small when they really didn't need to. Disrespecting a giant could get a human crushed very easily. However, Aria was different from the giants. She viewed humans as equals and not some insignificant bugs. Aria wasn't mad at the human, she was mad at herself for failing. "You...you don't sound like you liked it," Aria sadly spoke.

        Rick turned his head to look at Aria. Her eyes were glistening with ready tears and she was starting to look downwards as if ready to start crying. Not wanting to upset his host, Rick pleaded, "Please don't cry. Honestly, I like your stew. It was very good."

        "Then why does it sound as though you didn't like it?"

        "Because, I'm still sad. It's not the soup; it's the fact that I'm not going to ever see my family and friends again." Rick's explanation was the truth. He did like Aria's cooking very much, but he was too saddened to express that pleasure.

        Aria sniffed. "So, you really like my rabbit stew?"

        "Yes, very much so."

        "Thanks."

       "I'm sorry that I didn't sound like I appreciated your food, but I'm just so sad. It's not everyday that you find yourself in a different world with no known way of getting home or ever seeing the people you love again."

        Aria felt sorry for the tiny human. She knew what it was like never being able to see family or friends again since she was banished by them and her village for liking humans. However, she knew that there must be a difference from being banished and being separated by a random portal. Aria's parents had forced the separation; where as, Rick was separated from them while his parents still loved him. "Rick?" Aria said. She wanted to help him cope and help drive away his sadness, but the giantess was feeling helpless and unable to do so.

        "Strange," Rick commented to himself, "I should be happy. I've entered a fantastic realm, well fantasy to my world, with mythical creatures and I'm with a beautiful and gentle giantess." Aria blushed a little upon hearing Rick call her beautiful. She had never been told such a complement like that before, especially not from a human. "It's like a dream come true, but I never expected I'd be away from all my friends and family with no way of ever seeing them again," Rick continued, "I'm starting to miss them all already. I feel so alone."

        Aria looked down at the human with an expression filled with pity. She couldn't let him feel this bad anymore. Aria reached her hands out for Rick and scooped him in the palm of a hand. Rick didn't resist, it was as if nothing seemed to matter anymore. Aria slid her chair farther away from the table as she lowered the hand carrying Rick towards her stomach. Aria placed Rick's body against her stomach and placed her hand against his back and her other hand against that hand. Aria pressed him against her stomach, making sure not to use too much force that would harm him. Aria calculated the right strength to give Rick a comfortable yet firm hug to try and comfort him.

        Rick found his body pressed against the soft skin of the giantess's flat and sexy stomach. The giant hands pressed Rick's body farther into the soft skin, but not enough to harm him. Rick soon found the darkness and sadness of his mind drifting away as the warmth and softness of Aria's smooth skinned stomach began to wash over the front of him. Tears stopped falling from Rick's eyes and he turned his head to the side so that his cheek was against the vast skin. He had imagined things such as this in the interactive stories about giantess. He read about lying in the hands, stomach, or even between the breasts of a giantess. However, he had never imagined how comfortable the real thing truly was. Rick was becoming overwhelmed by the experience and happier thoughts entered his brain, dissipating the darkness.

        "You're not alone," Aria informed Rick as she continued her wonderful hug, "I know I'm not family and you don't know me all that well, but I willing to get to know you and help you with the loneliness you must feel right now. We can be friends and help each other out. We're both lonely and need friends more than anything else."

        Aria began moving her pointer finger of one of her hands in a stroking motion against the back of Rick's head. "If you truly have nowhere to go, you can stay with me. I'll protect you and take care of you as a friend would, and I'll help you cope with this loneliness, and just being my friend will help mine. We need each other now."