- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I briefly mention a world called Felarya. Felarya was created by Karbo who has a Deviantart acount. http://karbo.deviantart.com/ THe wolrd of Felarya belongs to him. You can also learn more about it at Felaryawiki.

        Aria stood to her full height of 200 feet and though Rick was only level with her stomach, it was still very high up. Rick moved so that he was in the center of her enormous palm and away from the edges. It was bad enough that Rick was in the air, high off the ground, but he was in the palm of something that could do whatever it wanted with him and he wouldn't be able to stop it. Rick was still frightened by this.

        Aria noticed Rick's fear and started wondering if she should have let him walk instead of carrying him. It was clear that he was still afraid of her and it would be best to keep her distance from him so that he gets used to her. It can still work, Aria tried to assure herself, Holding him shows I have control over myself. It puts him in a position where I could do whatever I want with him, and I choose not to harm him. If he realizes that I'm not going to hurt him, he might warm up to me faster.

        Aria strapped the sack on her shoulder so that she could use both hands to carry Rick. She was large enough for him to have more than enough room in one hand, but she thought that if she showed that she was carefully handling him, he might get the point that she was a gentle giantess. Aria cupped both hands and put them together.

        Rick noticed that Aria had cupped her hands, making it impossible for him to accidentally roll off. She had even put her hands together to give him more room and an extra platform to carry his, what must seem to her, minuscule weight. Though, Rick didn't dare move to the crack where the two hands met. If he were to lie there, she could just part her hands and he would fall with no way of staying up. Then again, all she had to do was make a fist out of her hand and crush him till he was just blood and a body that looked worse than road kill. She could just tilt her hands and let him fall before lifting her foot and crushing whatever life is left in him, maybe she'll even do it slowly to prolong his torture instead of quickly stomping him into the ground like some disgusting bug. She could also casually toss his whole body into her mouth or dangle him above the black and pink abyss, before playing around with him with her tongue and swallowing after she's had her fun. She could do a lot of things to him with little effort, yet Aria was being extremely careful with him. Despite all the strength she had, she was being gentle and careful.

        Rick noticed vibrations in her hands. It probably wasn't noticeable to her, but to him it was like the vibrating of a massage bed. Rick looked up and noticed that Aria was completely focused on carrying him as she walked towards her house. The shaking hands were from nervousness. "Aria, you're hands are shaking," Rick called up to her.

        Aria stopped in her tracks and looked at Rick with an apologetic face. "I'm sorry Rick, but I'm nervous. The only time I've carried a human before was when you were unconscious. I want to be very careful with you now that you're conscious. I'm so nervous that I might somehow drop you or-" Aria began explaining her worries.

        "It's alright, Aria. Calm down. Just relax. Being nervous only makes things more difficult. You don't want to drop me because you're nervous, do you?"

        "No, I don't." Aria shook her head. She took a few deep breaths and the shaking hands stopped. Rick became comfortable again and Aria began walking once more.
       

        She really does care about my safety. She doesn't want to hurt me and she wants me alive, Rick realized, But what could she want from me? She could truly be lonely and just want me as a friend. Or, she could just think of me as a pet or possible plaything and doesn't want to accidentally break me. I just need to study her more before I can figure out the truth.

        Rick stopped wondering about the giantess's intentions when he realized he was back in her hut. Aria walked over to the table and she placed her hands down on the table top. Rick exited off quickly, glad to be on something that couldn't drop out from under him. Aria showed no signs of wanting to drop him, but the possibility of that happening anytime was a little nerve racking. Rick sat down on the wooden table and leaned back on his hands as he looked up at Aria. Aria was standing straight up, but she was about a half a foot, well a half a foot to her, away from the table. Rick was glad that she was keeping her distance, even if she still could easily reach down and grab him. He knew that she somehow knew it was best to keep her distance till he could trust her.

        Aria looked down at him and he looked up at her, and since the table was level with her waist, he still had a long way to look up. "So, did I do okay?" Aria asked.

        "What?" Rick asked back, confused by the question.

        "Did I do okay carrying you? Did I do something wrong or hurt you in any way?"

        "No, I'm fine. You did okay."

        This made Aria glad and as she smiled down at Rick, she informed him, "I better start cooking the meat now. Good thing I already started the fire."

        Rick looked at the fire. He was surprised that he hadn't noticed it before. "So, what's for dinner?" Rick called to the giantess walking over to a counter.

        "I hope you like rabbit stew," Aria replied as she dumped both potatoes and two giant rabbits out of her sack. Rick had never seen potatoes and rabbits so gigantic; they were the perfect size for Aria.

        "There are giant animals and food as well?" Rick asked.

        "Yes, they come from my country. How else do you think us giants live? We have to have a large enough food supply to sustain us as well as not deplete you little guys of food. Luckily, everything in our land is giant and perfectly sized for our use."

        "So, are we in your country?"

        "No, we are in a forest near the border. Some herds of herbivores have migrated to this forest. How come you don't know where you are?"

        "Well, I. Why aren't you in your country?" Rick didn't know if he should tell the giantess that he was lost and had no way of getting home. If she knew and was as lonely as he thought, she might force him to stay with her if she found out he had no place to go.

        "I, I was banished from my village. I came from a village that saw humans as nothing more than tiny bugs that should be stepped on. The village had done terrible things to captured humans, eating them, torturing them, crushing them, you name it, and they've done it to humans. I realized that humans were sentient beings and more like us giants. I could never take part in the village's horrid deeds, and spoke out against it. I was banished, and I left my country hoping that humans would accept me. I only go back in my country to obtain the seeds needed to grow my vegetable garden in the back. And sometimes take a job when I need money."

        Aria sighed. "But every human I've come across has seen me as a monster and they run away before I can explain to them I'm not evil. I've lived here for five years and you're the first human who's ever stayed long enough to speak to me."

        "Then, it must get terribly lonely out here, right?" Rick replied.

        "Yes, it does."

        Rick felt sorry for the giantess again. She seemed like a very nice and kind girl. Yet, she was so alone because of her height.

        "You don't seem to know anything about this place and didn't even know about the giant country. Why is that?" Aria questioned.

        "Where I come from, there are no such things as giants. My country doesn't know they exist."

        Aria had finished chopping the meat and potatoes and tossed it in the boiling pot to stew. Now, Aria turned around and examined the human on her table top. "But how could...?" Aria started, but her eyes widened and she continued, "Are you from a different world?"

        "What?" Rick questioned.

        "I've heard stories of portals randomly appearing and spiting out beings from other worlds. In some worlds, these portals are more frequent, like Felarya."

        "Felarya exists!" Rick had thought that Felarya was just a made up world created for those who had a vore fetish on Deviantart. He never believed the possibility of it being truly real!

        "Yes, some beings escaped Felarya to come here and some Felaryan predators have ended up here too. I've met a Felaryan before. They are kind and friendly to those who are of their size, but to those littler than them, they only see them as something they could eat, believing the human sized beings are too little to befriend and only belong in their stomachs. But you must be from a different world. It explains why you're dressed so differently, and why you know nothing about this place. Do you remember a portal?"

        "No, all I remember is sleeping in my home and then suddenly waking up in this forest. It didn't seem possible."

        "A portal must have taken you in your sleep."

        "If that's the case, where do I go to get home?"

        "Only a portal can take you back, but I don't know of anyone who can make a portal appear and control it. I'm sorry, but you may be stuck in this world."

        Rick sat down, overwhelmed by the feelings inside him. He was stuck here, never able see his family or friends again. Aria noticed Rick's sadness and walked over to the table. Aria placed a finger on his back and began stroking him with that finger. "Hey, it'll be alright," Aria tried to assure him, "Even if you're trapped here, I'll take care of you. I know what it's like to not be able to see your family and friends again. I can help you cope and-"

        Before Aria could finish, Rick leaned his head against the large finger and embraced it in a hug. It stayed like this for a long time before Aria said, "The food is ready and I have to get the bowls and silverware."

        Rick let go and Aria got a bowl for herself and a human sized bowl for Rick. She had encountered caravans being attacked by robbers and had saved them, only for the humans to run away. Many left the carriages and Aria had obtained many human sized objects from them. Aria began pouring the stew in the bowls.