- Text Size +

        Rick began regaining consciousness, but he didn't feel rocks beneath him which he had expected to find. He also didn't feel grass beneath him like his first surprise wake up call. No, this time, Rick felt a bed beneath him, a large and incredibly soft bed. His head and his shoulders were even propped up with the pillow which is how he usually slept. Rick sighed with relief without opening his eyes as he believed that he was back in his own bed. It was just a dream, Rick thought to himself.

        However, Rick began to feel some things that were off. For one, the bed didn't feel like what his bed felt like and the covers were thicker. He placed a hand beneath the covers and one above to get an estimated guess of its thickness. He had expected to feel many covers, but was surprised to find it was only one cover. Also, when he stretched an arm or a leg towards where the edge of the bed should be, he found no edge. Hell, he couldn't even stretch his arms out to the edge of the pillow his head and shoulders were resting upon! He also began to suspect that the pillow he thought was propped up might be lying flat. How big is this bed? Rick wondered as he finally opened his eyes.

        Rick gasped in surprise upon seeing how large the bed was. It was easily about three fourths the size of a football field. What the Hell? Rick thought as he turned his head and saw the pillow was the right proportional size for the bed. Did... Did I shrink, like the characters in all those shrinking and growing interactives I've written? Rick wondered, No, it's impossible to just shrink suddenly without a scientific explanation. Besides, this isn't even my bed. It's not the right color. No, whoever owns this bed is a giant and must have found me unconscious when I hit my head on that rock and brought me here. As crazy as that may sound, that might be the more logical explanation other than me being asleep and dreaming still. Just to make sure he didn't imagine hitting his head on the rock, he slowly sat up and touched the back of his head. Rick was surprised to find that there was a bandage of cloth wrapped around his head. Hitting my head on the rock really happened. Therefore, waking up in the middle of the forest really happened. So, a giant has found my unconscious body.

        This thought frightened Rick. Whatever owned the bed was very large and had brought him purposely to its home. Rick looked around and found he was in a very simple cabin with a fireplace, some furniture, a table, and some cabinets for food and dishes. There was no electrical appliances and no running water, it seemed. There was only one room for the cabin and luckily, he didn't see any giant creature around. Why was I brought here? Rick wondered.

        The one reason he was hoping for was that the giant found him unconscious and just brought him here because he was in trouble. That would make sense why he would end up in a bed instead of in some storage compartment and for a bandage to be on his head. However, other possible reasons swarmed in his head. One idea was that the giant wanted to eat him, but wasn't hungry. So, the giant put him in the bed, to give Rick a sense of easiness and make him not want to run away, thinking the giant wasn't going to harm him. Or the giant wanted to make him a slave or pet of some kind. Rick had read many giant interactives and he knew there were many reasons why a giant would want him.

        Though Rick had fantasies about a giantess, he knew that it was too dangerous to be around a giant stranger. The giant could do anything to him and he wouldn't be able to fight it off. He'd be in the complete mercy of the giant and it could decide to kill him. He didn't want to die and he complied to his survival instincts rather than the longing to be with a giantess. This was real life, not some fetish interactive. Rick pushed away the cover and stood up on the bed. He walked to the edge and saw that the cover almost reached all the way down to the floor. There was still a gap, but not a large enough fall to seriously harm him. Rick got on all fours and then slowly began climbing down the bed cover. It was hard to climb down without any holds, but he just had the grasp the covers to keep him from falling.

        Eventually, Rick was down on the ground and there was still no sign of the giant. The door that led in and out of the cabin was closed, but he believed he could squeeze underneath the crack. Rick hurried up to the door. He was afraid that the door would suddenly swing open revealing the giant, but luckily, that never happened. Rick, after a long jog, made it to the door, a little out of breath. I have to keep going. I have to get to safety, Rick told himself with determination.

        Rick got on his stomach and crawled under the door. When he was outside, he looked around. The large cabin was in a large clearing in the forest. He could hear the sound of rushing water. He looked in that direction and saw a large lake that could probably be used as a swimming pool for the giant. He also saw a waterfall and was entranced with what he saw.

        Under the waterfall was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She was around his age and had dark brown hair that was turning black from the water. She had beautiful blue eyes, when they opened. Her face was nearly flawless as well as her slim body. The woman's assets were a good proportional size, to her, but they enormous to Rick since she was about 200 feet tall! It was a dream come true for Rick. He had always dreamed about being with a giantess, but never thought it was possible. Now, there was a giantess right before him. She had the sexiest and hottest body Rick had ever seen and it only made things better since she was naked. She was using the waterfall as a shower and bathing herself.

        Rick found it nearly impossible to tear his eyes away from the beauty, but eventually did so since it seemed indecent to stare at a naked giantess. He noticed her clothes were on the shore, she only had a makeshift bra and panties. The bra probably wouldn't cover all that was her breasts, but it would cover enough of those orbs for it to not be considered nudity. He also noticed a sack near the clothes. Rick didn't know it, but it was the lunch she had caught before taking a shower.

        Rick's attention went back to the giantess. He was too fascinated by the beautiful giantess and couldn't help himself. When Rick's eyes fell upon the giantess once again, he noticed that her blue eyes were staring directly at him. He froze with fear. Shit, I shouldn't have been out in the open too long. I should have hid and at least studied the giantess actions to see if she was an evil or gentle giantess. But, now it's too late. She's spotted me, Rick thought to himself, And what is she going to think now that she's spotted me peeping at her?

        As soon as those gigantic blue eyes gazed upon him, all of Rick's muscles froze and tensed up. It was too late to hide, the giantess had spotted him and she now knew that he had been staring at her. There was no way to deny that fact. All Rick could do was wait for the giantess's reaction.

        The giantess seemed to freeze up as well. She was in the middle of rubbing herself with the waterfall that was cascading down on her, but she stopped and her hands stood still in their place. The only thing moving was the crystal clear water that was falling down her hair and back as she faced Rick's direction and the foam that emerged when the water crashed into the water below, or hit the giantess, slid down the her body, and fell into the lake. She was only waist deep in the water.

        Rick kept his eyes on the giantess's face, not only out of respect, but also out of fear of what the giantess might do to him if she became angry about him staring at her. Long moments passed, and Rick began to believe that the giantess wasn't going to do anything, but that soon changed when her wide eyes began to squint and her brows grew closer to the tops of those eyes. One of the giantess's arms suddenly shot up and pressed against her breasts tightly as she gave a shriek.

        The loud shriek caused Rick to cover his ears and he fell to his knees. Oh no, the giantess is going to kill me. She thinks I'm some pervert and she's going to grind me into the ground, Rick panicked as he thought about all the horrible things such a giant woman could do to him.

        When the shriek ended, Rick peeked up. The giantess looked like an angry goddess, looking across at a miserable ant. Well, he wasn't ant sized to her, but he was still very small compared to her. "Why you little..." the giantess growled.

        That was all Rick needed to hear. Rick tried to quickly get up and run away, but he tripped and fell on his hands and knees. Rick could hear the water being pushed, as the giantess approached. The lake was still a good distance from her giant hut and the water fall was on the other side of the lake. Even though the giantess would have long strides, Rick realized there would be enough time to run into the forest. He could then loose her in it. It looked like it was an old growth forest and the trees were about her same height. He might be able to find a place to hide and loose her before she could get out of the lake and in the forest. Rick got up and sped to the forest. "No! Wait!" the giantess ordered, but there was no way Rick was going to listen. He was frightened of the angry giantess. Rick rushed into the forest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

        The giantess's name was Aria. She had come from the land of the giants, a country where giants lived like humans and could hunt giant animals. Usually, giants stayed in their country since the giant animals that lived there provided a sufficient food source. However, some left to explore their world. Unfortunately, many giants believed that humans should be considered lower on the species ladder, due to the size difference. They just couldn't see something as tiny as humans as equals.

        However, there were giants, like Aria, who judged people by their intelligence and not by their size. These giants, like Aria, fought for the equal rights of all sentient life forms. Aria couldn't take her land anymore and left to live in a forest on the outskirts of her land on the border between the giants and humans. That way, the forest still had some giant animals around she could eat. She viewed humans as equals despite the size difference, and had been nothing but kind to them. Unfortunately, all the humans she had come across believed her to be a monster and none had stayed long enough for her to explain she wasn't evil. Because of this, she was lonely in the forest, but she didn't dare move back to her home or further into the human lands.

        When she had found Rick unconscious, she knew she had to help him. She couldn't just let the poor guy die out in the forest full of giant animals. So, she brought him to her home and left to hunt for some food for her and her guest. Though, she needed a bath after the hunt and bathed herself in the lake. She would have never guessed that a human would suddenly be watching her bath. At first, Aria believed that it was a different human, since she couldn't see him clearly from the distance and because of the size difference, and thought he was just a peeping tom. She became angry and covered herself, a clearly normal reaction to such a situation.

        However, she soon realized that it was the human she had found unconscious. He must have climbed out of her bed and just walked out of her house. She hadn't thought about the possibility that the human could have climbed down and escaped from the crack in her door. She then saw how much her anger had scared the human. Aria's anger soon depleted as she realized the human was going to run away from her and the human thought she was a monster, like all the others. "No! Wait!" she cried out, but the human had already run in the forest.

        She had scared away another human, another possible friend. "Dammit!" Aria screamed as she slapped the water, "I scared another human. I...I shouldn't have gotten angry. He was still unconscious when I looked through the window before taking a bath. He probably just got out, and was just in the wrong place at the wrong moment. I...I'm going to be alone forever."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Rick didn't get too far before he tripped once again and fell on his hands and knees. He was prepared to get back up, but he realized that something was off. He paused, and listened. The ground wasn't vibrating and there were no booming sounds of the giantess's footfalls. She may not be a massive giantess, but she should still be large enough to make some sort of vibration or loud foot falls. Rick thought, Is she not following me?

        That was when Rick began to hear crying from a woman, a very large woman. The giantess... she's crying? Rick wondered. He cautiously walked to the edge of the forest and looked from the safety of the tree line. The giantess had walked away from the waterfall, but not too far away. Her left arm was still pressed against her breasts like a bra. The giantess's head was looking down at the surface of the water, crying.

        Rick didn't believe what he was seeing. At first, he thought she was crying because he had seen her naked. However, the giantess began to mutter to herself. Luckily, she was large enough that he could hear her muttering. "I'm going to be alone forever. The giants won't accept me because of how I treat humans, and I won't be accepted by humans because they think I'm a monster. I just want to prove that I'm not a monster. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to handle this loneliness," the giantess said.       

        "The giantess is lonely? She's crying because she scared me away?" Rick whispered to himself.
       

        Wait, this could be a trick to lure me out so she can deal with me properly for seeing her naked, Rick thought.

        But the longer he studied the giantess, the more he realized that it wasn't crocodile tears. The sadness was either real or she was a hell of an actress. Rick began to feel sorry for the giantess. He couldn't just idly sit by when someone was as sad as the giantess near him. Plus, something of that size looking so sad and miserable only made things even sadder. The giantess may have been large and extremely dangerous due to her size, but Rick couldn't just stand there and watch someone cry so hard.

        Rick was still very much frightened of the giantess, but he still walked out of the forest and walked towards the edge of the lake. He continued to tell himself this was a stupid and reckless decision, but he still walked forward. "Um... Miss," Rick called out.

        The giantess jumped in surprise by the voice and looked up with tearful eyes. Upon seeing Rick, her eyes widened in surprise. "Miss, I'm sorry that I stared at you, but I didn't know you were taking a shower when I crawled out of your home. I'm sorry for offending you. I couldn't help myself. You're a very beautiful woman. Though, that doesn't excuse me for staring at you. I'm sorry," Rick apologized to the giantess out in the lake. Rick was just relieved that the giantess was still far off in the lake, or he wouldn't have had the courage to even speak.

        "You... You came back?" the giantess questioned, surprise clearly in her voice.

        "I heard you crying. I couldn't just leave you in such a state."

        Aria was happy with the human's answer. The human actually cared about her. He was still obviously frightened of her, but he cared enough to come back to comfort her in her sadness. "This is the kindest thing a human has done for me. Every human I've ever met has run away. No human has ever come back. Thank you. I'm sorry I got angry with you. I shouldn't take a bath in the open, but it's the only thing a giantess like me can bath in around here."

        "It's alright. You have every right to be angry. I'd be angry too if someone barged in while I was taking a shower."

        The giantess was visibly calming down and no longer crying heavily.

        "So, um... Now that you're better, I should probably get going and..." Rick started.

        "No, wait!" Aria pleaded, "Could you at least stay for dinner?" Rick quivered, hoping she wasn't thinking of him as a meal. Aria saw this and understood. She had encountered many humans that thought she'd eat them. "When I mean dinner, I don't mean you. I promise. I don't eat humans. I caught enough food for both of us. I was hoping you'd at least stay for dinner to gain some strength after hitting your head," Aria said.

        Rick touched the bandage around his skull. "I should thank you for the bandage. You must have some skilled fingers to be able to accomplish that task."

        "Yes, it was quite difficult."

        "So, why did you bring me here?" Rick needed to know the giantess's intentions.

        "I couldn't just leave you there. Some animal could have eaten you. I did it to help you. I promise."

        The giantess didn't seem to be lying, but Rick was still a little afraid, despite his fantasies. He needed to get home, but he had no idea where to start walking, or where he even was for that matter. He knew that he was nowhere near his home, since he had never thought giants actually existed. I have no idea where to go and this giantess seems kind enough. I should still keep my eyes on her, but for now, she seems to be the only thing I can trust at the moment. Rick realized.

        "I guess I can stay for dinner."

        "Really?" Aria asked, her face lighting up with joy.

        "Sure, but I think you might need to get some clothes on."

        Aria agreed and Rick turned around so she could dress. He didn't want to possibly cause another incident by seeing her naked again. Aria got dressed and told Rick she was dressed. He turned around and finally saw her at her full height. She was huge and Rick had to look up almost all the way to see her face. Her wet skin still glistened in the sunlight and water dripped down like large rain drops. Aria crouched down and said, "My name is Aria."

        "Rick," was all Rick could say as he stared up at the giantess in awe.

        Aria could still see that Rick feared her. She knew that she had to be careful with him so that he could learn to trust her. She had to remember that she looked like a scary intimidating monster to humans. "Rick, would you like a lift? I could carry you into the house," Aria suggested. She wanted to give the human some distance, but she also wanted to show him that she could be trusted.

        "I..."

        "I've carried you before when you were unconscious. Trust me, I'll be careful."

        Rick didn't want to anger the giantess and he wanted to believe that she wasn't evil. Rick nodded.

        Aria lowered her hand on the ground. She knew that grabbing him would be much scarier. If he was in her palm, it would seem that he would have more freedom.

        Rick realized that Aria was being conscious of his fear and instead of simply grabbing him; she was letting him get on her palm. He hesitantly stepped on her palm and sat in the center. Her flesh was wet and smooth to the touch. He had imagined lying on a giantess's skin in his stories, but he never dreamed the skin would be this soft and smooth.

        Aria slowly rose to her feet and walked to her hut.