- Text Size +

Jeremy awoke when Aelita did because of all her movement. She took him out and put him down next to the little stack of his clothes on her desk. She didn't look to happy. Jeremy asked, "What's wrong, didn't you sleep well?

 

"I gotta give you credit, I have no idea how you stand that smell all night." Aelita said.

 

"I did not have a choice, remember?" Jeremy said.

 

"Ha, that's true. I'm going to take a shower, you should change your clothes too." Aelita said. She left the room and Jeremy changed his clothes. Jeremy was just sitting and waiting for Aelita to come back so he decided to go and get his computer. It was on the other side of the desk which took Jeremy some time to get to. He opened it up and turned it on, he looked on the internet for anything that could help him with his situation but it seemed hopless because this was probably the first time anything like this happened. He was right because he had found nothing that seemed like it could help.

Aelita came back into the room and sat down on her bed while drying her hair. "What are you working on?" Aelita asked.

 

"Same thing i've been looking for since yesterday." Jeremy said.

 

"Oh, ok" Aelita said, then she looked at the clock jumped up and said, "Oh, I'm going to be late!" When she said that Jeremy also jumped and pressed some wrong buttons on his keyboard. He looked at his monitor and saw something he didn't notice before, but before he could say anything to Aelita she had already dashed out of the room. He just continued to reasearch on his computer. Then he remembered that he had his phone. He dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

 

"Hello? Aelita?" Jeremy asked.

 

"Yes Jeremy?" Aelita said, and she sounded like she was in a hurry.

 

"I have some important news, I think i may have found a way to get me back to normal." Jeremy said.

 

"That's amazing!" Aelita said.

 

"Can you come back to get ne now so we can try it out?" Jeremy asked.

 

"I'm really sorry but I can't be absent one more time remember?" Aelita reminded him.

 

"Oh, that's right, well hurry back ok?" Jeremy asked.

 

"Don't worry, today we only have morning classes because of some holiday." Aelita said.

 

"Thats great, I'll see you later then." Jeremy said and he hung up.

 

  Aelita returned to her room a few hours later. Jeremy motioned for her to pick him up. Aelita gently picked him up and put him in her palm. "So what's the plan?" Aelita asked.

 

"Well it's something that is really obvious if you think about it." Jeremy said.

 

"Okay well what is it?" Aelita asked starting to get impatient.

 

"Well I've been thinking, and everytime you changes something's size that pink lightning bolt came out right?" Jeremy explained.

 

"Yes and..." Aelita said.

 

"And the reason that it uses so much of your energy is because it has to jump through the air." Jeremy said.

 

"Oh, ok I get it, so if I were to touch you and try to make you grow it should work?" Aelita asked.

 

"No, since it looks like it takes so much energy for you to make things grow, even with direct contact it isnt enough." Jeremy said.

 

"Well I'm not seeing a solution here." Aelita said.

 

"I'm getting to it... I know that the scanners use a massive amount of energy that directly affects the molecular structure, kind of like what the lightning from you does." Jeremy said.

 

"So if I put the energy i would use to try and make you grow into one of the scanners it wouldn't take much of my energy at all to make you normal sized." Aelita said.

 

"Exactly." Jeremy said.

 

"Well what are we waiting for, let's get going." Aelita said. She picked up Jeremy and took him over to the factory. Aelita placed Jeremy down in one of the scanners and  asked him what exactly she should do. Jeremy told her that she was supposed to go to the computer lab and start a transfer to lyoko then rush down and unplug a certain wire, then she should focus on making the socket where the wire she unplugged was grow. "But won't that make the socket bigger?" She asked.

 

"No, the type of material shouldn't allow it." Jeremy said.

 

"Alright, let's do it then." Aelita said. Aelita went up to the computer room and started the transfer. It took a while for the scanner to fing Jeremy because he was so small but it did. She hurried back down to the scanner room and removed the wire. Aelita did as Jeremy asked and when the lightninig Jumped from her hand she passed out again with the last thing she heard was jeremy saying, "Aelita it worked!" 

 

"Aeltia...Aelita wake up." Jeremy said. While helping Aelita up.

 

"Wha-Did it work?" She asked.

 

"Well I just helped you up off the ground, a one inch tall person can't really do that." Jeremy said. Aelita smiled at him and stood up strieght. "Wait a minute, I wasn't shorter than you."

 

"Opps looks like I was off a little." She said.

 

"Well i don't want you to have to go through it again so it'll be fine." Jeremy said.

 

"Huh, I guess it'll be like a momento of what happened the past few days." Aelita said. It wasn't really noticable so no one questioned it. It also took a little while for them to come up with excuses for their friends but they believed them. Jeremy eventually designed a bracelet that would help Aelita control her abilitys better and it aslo made it so that it wouldn't make Aelita pass out every time she tried to make something big again by having a charge feature. So now she could make things grow and shrink whenever she wanted, however she still didn't want anyone to know about it so she didn't alter anything's size when there were other people around.

 

The next day Aelita told Jeremy that she still had his computer in her room. He followed her there and saw that it was still tiny. "Why didn't you make this normalsize yet Aelita?" Jeremy asked. He got his answer when he felt a big shock in his back. Jeremy turned around only to see Aelita's giant boots and looked up at her.

 

She said, "Well now that we know that I can make you normal at any time I thought It'd be fun." She picked up Jeremy to hear what he was trying to say.

 

"Fun for who?" Jeremy asked.

 

"Come on you can't say that you hate being small." Aelita said.

 

"Well if you think its so fun why don't you try it?" Jeremy asked.

 

"I can't shrink myself." Aelita reminded him.

 

"That's true, well is this going to be a regular thing?" Jeremy asked. 

 

"Yeah, I mean if you really dont want it I could just leave at normal size..." Aelita said.

 

"Aw its fine, I don't mind, it's actually something new so it should be interesting, as long as no one finds out." Jeremy said.

 

"Don't worry no one will." Aelita said as she put Jeremy back down on the desk took off her boots and put her feet up on the desk by him.