- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this chapter isn't finished yet, I will finish it soon

 

The day went by as any other, Aelita had taken 2 testa and she was tired of them. Aelita was a great student so they didn't really have trouble with them but they were still annoying to her. When classes were over Aelita was ready to go back to her room. She walked in and saw that Jeremy hadn't really moved from where she had left him. "So we werent very active today were you?" Aelita asked.

 

"I've been looking at the results from when you scanned me a few days ago." Jeremy said.

 

"Have you found anything out?" Aelita asked.

 

"Well it turns out that when you shrin someone you acutally compress their molecular structure." Jeremy said.

 

"So in other words you can't be hurt or break as easy." Aelita said.

 

"Right, but don't try to crush me to test it out or anything." Jeremy said. Aelita picked him up and put Jeremy in the palm of her free hand and held him up to her face. She then noticed something that she couldn't see before. It looked to Aelita that Jeremy had been crying.

 

"Jeremy, have you been crying?" Aelita asked.

 

"It was nothing, and I'm over it now." Jeremy said.

 

"Come on Jeremy, you can tell me." Aelita said softly while petting his head with her giant index finger.

 

"Well it's things like that." Jeremy said.

 

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything wrong to you." Aelita said.

 

"No, I know you didnt, but it's just that I've been feeling more and more like a toy to you." Jeremy said.

 

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to make you feel like a toy." Aelita said to him. "Wait, this isn't about what i said yesterday is it?" 

 

"Well yes it mostly is." Jeremy admitted.

 

"Jeremy, you know I don't think of you as a bug, I think of you as an person no matter how small you are." Aelita said

 

"Then why did you call me a little bug, that made feel like I realy was a pest to you. I mean look at me, im not even as big as your pinky finger." Jeremy shouted. Aelita felt bad for her little friend but she knew that if she tried to make him normal again then she would be really hurt. She did feel really guilty so she decided that she would at least try. Aelita put Jeremy down on the desk and put her hand over him. "What are you doing now?" Jeremy asked.

 

"I'm going to fix you, so that you can be normal again." Aelita said. 

 

"No, don't I dont want to be normal sized if it means that you will be hurt badly or even die!" Jeremy shouted.

 

"But you were upset about being small and it's my fault so I need to make things right." Aelita said.

 

Jeremy took a momnent to calm down, and said, "I can put up with being tiny. It's alright don't hurt yourself for me."

 

Aelita gently picked Jeremy up and said, "I'm sorry for doing this to you."

 

"It's alright, you didn't know that you even could do something like this." Jeremy said.

 

"It's almost time for dinner, you hungry?" Aelita asked.

 

"Yeah I could use some food."  Jeremy said. Aelita picked up the locket and put it on the desk so Jeremy could climb into it. She figured that if she gave him at least a tiny bit more indepence then he might feel better. She walked into the cafeteria and sat down with her friends, but before she started to eat she took a bit of food and went into the bathroom to give it to Jeremy. Then she went back to her friends at the table. 

 

"Its been really hot today hasn't it?" Ulrich said.

 

"Yeah, and I can't stand the heat." Yumi said.

 

"Isn't it supposed to be spring?" Odd asked.

 

"Well it could be hotter." Aelita said.

 

 "Thats true, always the optimist aren't you?" Yumi said.

 

"Yeah she alwyays seems perkey" Odd said.

 

They all finished their dinner and headed back to their rooms, Yumi went back home. On the way back to their rooms Odd asked Aelita to let him look in the locket again, but obviously she said no. He left her alone and he went with Ulrich to their dorm. Aelita went to her room and locked the door. She then took Jeremy out of the locket and put him on the desk, he looked concerend though. "You know, Odd seems to be dertermined to find out whats been going on with you... This isn't good because he will find out if he starts snooping around." Jeremy said.

 

"Maybe, but what can we do?" Aelita asked.

 

"Well you'll have to leave me here during the day, and if you could shrink my phone so I can contact you if anything goes wrong." Jeremy said.

 

"Sure, I'll go and get it now, wait here." Aelita said. Then she ran off to his room. She littereally ran, not just because she wanted to get back to Jeremy but because she wasn't supposed to be out of her room let alone in the boys dorm area. Aelita managed to get back to her room with the phone with no problem. Jeremy asked her how she managed to get there and back so quick but Aelita just told him that she ran fast as she could. She set the phone down next to him and Jeremy climbed on top of it. He hopped on the the buttons to dial Aelita's number. Even though her phone was ringing she just looked at him and smiled. Aelits put her finger near the phone and the little pink lightning came out and shrank the phone. Since she was tired after shrinking it and Jeremy was out of breath from dialing all the numbers thay decided that they'd go to sleep now. Aelita put Jeremy in an old sock and changed into her night clothes. He climbed out and saw that Aelita was about to lie down. 

 

"Aelita aren't you forgetting something?" He said while pointing at her socked feet.

 

"Oh fine, I'll put it on." Aelita said getting up and opening her desk drawer. She got out some tape and took the sock off of her left foot. Aelita then taped the sock onto her face right on her nose. She made a face because of the smell coming from her damp sweaty sock. Jeremy laughed because of this and Aelita saw him. "So, you think this funny? Well now its your turn." 

 

"I sleep in your sock every night and once up against your foot, I can handle your feet." Jeremy said.

 

"Well you might not find it so easy today, it was really hot and I just got back from sprinting to your room so my feet are probably pretty bad right now. Also I can tell from this sock on my nose." Aelita said. With that she picked Jeremy up and took her left sock off revealing the sweaty foot that Jeremy was going to pressed up against all night. Aelita put Jeremy against her sole and wiped some of her sweat off with him. Jeremy was covered in sweat and he was a little worried. Then she pressed him against her sole with her index finger and positioned him so his head was between her 2nd and 3rd toes. She then put the tape on so he couldn't move. To Aelita the tape was a small strip of tape, but to Jeremy, Aelita might as well have cemented him to her foot. Also, to make matters worse she put her sock back on and her feet started sweating again. He heard a "Goodnight Jeremy." and she tried to fall asleep. Jeremy could tell she was having trouble because she kept moving around. He knew that Aelita wouldn't be able to hear anything he said but he knew she was having trouble with the smell. Jeremy was also having a problem, since Aelita's foot was still sweating, and a lot too. Jeremy couldnt sleep because her feet were so wet with sweat. He knew that there was only one thing he could do if he wanted to get any sleep at all, he had to swallow the sweat between her toes in order to res his head on a dry area.  Jeremy had to drink the foul liquid and he didn't like it but he had to keep doing it. Once he cleared all the sweat between her toes he rested his head there and tried to fall asleep. He managed to fall asleep even with all of Aelita's movement.

Chapter End Notes:

If anyone has ideas or anything let me know