- Text Size +

CHAPTER SIX

Samantha pulled her knickers up and turned away to look at the remains of Jonathon’s lower leg, she grinned to herself before flushing it away. She sauntered over to the two men a smile on her face.

“Well Jonathon I must admit you are far tastier than your four friends were, I am enjoying eating you it must be very stressful for you watching your body being eaten bit by bit.I’m hungry again now I’m afraid so I think I shall eat a little more from your carcass.”

He begged her not to fear in his expression he sobbed relentlessly as he watched Samantha open up another hole in his silken prison. She pulled his left arm out holding it up to her nose.

“MMM you smell delicious I am going to enjoy you soo much Jonathon.”

With that she licked his fingers and hand the aroma of flesh dissolving once again filled the air, she tore at his fingers with sharp teeth pulling soft flesh and bone into her hungry gape. He screamed out in pain Samantha chewed up the meat and bone, she lifted her skirt and pulled her soiled under wear down and stuffed them into the screaming mouth.

“There eat my dirty knickers silly man I want to eat you in peace; you are supposed to be the stronger sex aren’t you.”

She laughed at him and then continued to gorge on the living flesh before her, he looked on helplessly, unable to prevent the sobbing youth. He knew this young man’s life would end in the cruellest way, eaten alive whilst they all looked on.

Time was taken to eat her meal she was in no hurry he wasn’t going any where except into her belly, he squirmed and moaned as Samantha tore away the flesh and bone. The sound of bone being chewed into powder emanated around the room.

She belched loudly her stomach now filled with fresh meat an empty space where an arm used to be was all that was left. She was practiced in the art of keeping them alive until the very end, the meat needed to be fresh otherwise the taste would become unpleasant to her. He would be eaten in another two sittings the screaming head would be near the end of the meal she enjoyed eating the staring eyes it turned her on knowing that it could see whilst being eaten. She rubbed her hairy slit satisfaction of another kind now needed, she turned to the man sitting beside her she tore at his trousers until his penis was visible, she was strong an eager mouth sucked on the limp organ bringing it to life. He hated himself for it but she was so beautiful her perfume filled his senses her blonde hair smelt of roses he responded to her attention his sperm soon filled her mouth, she moaned with pleasure at the gift of man. Samantha stood up and straddled him his cock already seeking out her sex it slipped into the tight slit she moaned loudly taking it all inside with ease, she pulled on it her long finger nails dug into his shoulders as she extracted her pleasure from him, it was surreal.

She fucked him over and over he licked at her wet slit his warm tongue probing the inner walls of her sex, she was insatiable his trousers wet from her cum, his penis was raw the skin red and worn Samantha pulled away satisfied his erect cock slid out a loud slurping sound came from below her as her lube and his spunk was being sucked out of her sex.
She smiled at him beads of sweat on her fore head hours had passed by.

“Mmm I enjoyed that I am going to enjoy you a lot more a little later, you are very big I like that its always more enjoyable to fuck a big cock. Oh dear poor little Jonathon I am hungry again now sex always gives me an appetite, think I’ll eat the other leg and arm for my tea, yummy yummy more of Jonathon’s going into my tummy.”

He stared at her the horror written in his expression, she ate from his body once again, slowly, choosing the nicest pieces of meat to eat first before finishing off her meal. She tore away the rest of the silken bag leaving the invisible strands to hold the torso in place, she laughed.

“Oh dear you do look funny like that Jonathon no arms or legs only a screaming head and meaty cock on a chubby torso left for me to eat.”

She turned and sat on the toilet and urinated both men looked on questions and the reasons behind this nightmare tugged at his logic, how could such a creature so beautiful exist to this world, was this a dream would they both wake up soon. He pinched at his skin trying to wake himself from this world of pain,

she was before him he looked up to her he had so many questions he mouthed the words to her but his voice had been taken. He cried he felt so lost and helpless soon the boy would be gone his body inside another’s they were food to this thing that looked like a woman, was it ever a woman did it ever have a childhood. From what she had said it seemed normal to him if so then how had she become this animal that fed on the human flesh.