- Text Size +

      I woke hours later. I was spread out on a black fabric surface, with intense heat emanating from below. I was in some kind of gentle valley, with two huge hills on either side of me. I could hear a TV in the distance. I turned around.


      Diane was a literal mountain to me. I was in her lap, and the black fabric was her skirt. I gazed upwards, taking in the entire womanly landscape. Her upper torso was like a building, as thick as a skyscraper. Her arms hung at her sides, huge buses compared to me. Her bosom heaved in and out as she breathed, sticking out from her chest and obscuring her face from my view. I realized with sudden terror that either boob was big enough to completely smother me.


      Diane shifted her weight and crossed her legs. My “valley” suddenly sucked me down closer to her crotch and her hand came to rest next to me. I grabbed her huge finger, which was as big as I was, to avoid falling further. Her huge pink nail was as big as my head.


      “DIANE!” I yelped in terror, scrambling up to her hand. I couldn’t have been taller than two inches, and I was flailing helplessly to grab on.


      “Oh!” Her voice boomed from above. “You’re awake now.” She quickly uncrossed her legs, and her skirt became taught between her legs again.


      “My gosh, look at you!” she cooed, “you’re so little and cute!” Her finger hovered over me, then proceeded poking my body. I rolled backwards under her finger’s attack.


      “Diane, this isn’t funny! You have to unshrink me!” I pleaded.


      “I don’t think I can do that sweetheart. Besides, I like you like this!” She continued playing with me, rubbing my chest with her fingertips.


      I grabbed her finger to stop her, but she was far too strong. It was basically useless to resist, so I gave up quickly.


      “But Diane, if I’m this small how am I supposed to do anything? You might crush me on accident!” I had been wondering it for a while, and now I just had to come out and say it.


      She pondered that thought for a second. “Well, first, I don’t need you to do anything, so that’s taken care of. All you need to do is leave it all to me. Secondly…” She picked me up easily, pinching my chest between her fingers. I yelped and was frozen in terror.

      She lowered me to the floor and slipped off her heel. Her bare foot, which looked twice as big as a car next to me, lifted off the ground on moved over me. I couldn’t believe it. I was done for.


      She let me go and I tried to scramble away before her foot came down on top of me. Unfortunately I didn’t get far. The sole of her big toe slammed into my back, throwing me to the ground and pulverizing me. I fully expected to die.

      And yet, I didn’t. Sure, it was uncomfortable, and I felt my ribcage being pressed, but ultimately my body seemed pretty resistant. I could tell she was starting to put some serious weight on me, as her immense toe pinned my pitiful body to the floor. I couldn’t move, but I wasn’t dying either.


      “See?” She said gleefully. “You’re not squished.”


      Well yay. “What if you HAD squished me!” I protested.


      “I knew I wouldn’t. You think I’d put my little baby man in any real danger? I’m here to take care of you, not hurt you.”


      I was still a bit upset that she had terrified me like that, but I was relieved to learn that she would have a difficult time squishing me. Hopefully accidental death by crushing was out of the question now. Now I knew she’d have to at least stomp me to snuff me out.


      She didn’t raise her foot any. “Hey Joe honey, since you’re down there, can you do me a huge favor? Could you rub my feet? I bet you’d like that.”


      Now that I knew her feet weren’t giant death machines, I figured it wouldn’t hurt to oblige her. Besides, I really didn’t want to anger her at the moment. She didn’t know it, but she had frightened me so thoroughly that she could probably tell me to do just about anything and I would listen.


      “Sure thing.”


      She responded by lightly rolling her foot over me, over and over again. I was still pinned underneath it, so really she was rubbing her foot on me more than anything. I could see that she wasn’t even watching the TV any more, she was just enjoying tormenting me with her foot. I glanced up at her between her massive toes and noticed she had a smile a mile wide.

      “Diane! Not like that! NO. Stop it! Diane!” I begged pathetically. She stopped.


      “But you were doing such a good job! I thought you liked my feet,” she teased, with a fake pouting look on her face.


      “I do! I just-“


      “-you liked them in the shower.” She cut me off, smirking. She had me, and she knew it.


      “…”


      “That’s what I thought. Now be a good boy and rub momma’s feet for real.” She released me from my prison. I quickly seized her toe and began attempting to rub.


      “Momma. Hmm. I like that. You should call me that from now on. Mom. I never was a mom. But now I’ve got you!” she cooed.


      I realized that I wouldn’t be able to rub her foot like a normal massage. I would have to throw my whole body into it. I pressed my chest into her sole, pushing myself into the recesses of her colossal foot.


      “Mmhmm. That’s good.” Diane leaned back and closed her eyes. “You know Joe, this is something that you can do. Since you were wondering what you could do at this size. I bet there’s a ton of things you can do. We’ll have to find out later.”


      About an hour passed, and I switched to her other foot. I hopped onto the huge pink nails on her toes and went to work. Before long Diane deemed that I was done. She reached down and easily snatched me up in her giant hand.


      “We haven’t done anything exciting in a while, what do you say we see what you’re capable of.”


      I wasn’t sure what she meant exactly by that, but I was excited to find out.