- Text Size +

      My orgasm took a lot out of me, and I stared deeply into my giantess captor’s eyes. She gazed down at me lovingly, content that I was content. Finally I saw her check the clock, and she turned back to me.


      “Let’s sleep in. We don’t have anything to do today.”


      Her strong arms wrapped me up tightly in the covers, clasping me closely to her breasts. Her heavenly pillows were soft and inviting, and she pulled my small frame onto her own. Her vast cleavage accepted my head easily, and her warm hands became soothing blankets. My sexual exhaustion and the sound of her heart beating lulled me back into a deep sleep. I simply allowed myself to be taken in.


      We awoke several hours later, when my “bed” basically shifted underneath me. I could tell instantly that I’d shrunk significantly. My “bed” turned out to be Diane’s body, and she was ready to get up now.


      “Hey Joe. Time to take a shower honey. You need to get cleaned up!” She chirped sweetly.


      She didn’t wait for me to respond, she just clutched my tiny body to her frame and stood, cradling me like a child. And to her, I was the size of a child, as I was probably no more than two feet tall at this point. What the hell had she done to me? This was crazy! How much more was I going to shrink?


      I would have protested, but I was reminded of my captor’s size as she took a few footsteps. Her footsteps thundered underneath me, and I stared downwards. Her massive feet arched forward as she took a step. Her cute womanly feet were half the size of my whole body. She had painted her toenails a soft metallic pink that shone brightly in the afternoon sun. Then her foot came booming down, reminding me that this was one huge woman. I turned back to her enormous jugs, which also bounced slightly with her footsteps.


      She carried me to the bathroom, a tiny light pink room with a clear plastic stall shower in the corner. Of course, at my size it didn’t seem too tiny. In fact, it was pretty vast at two feet tall.


      She set me down to stand on my own, and pulled the plastic shower door open.


      “There you go!” she effortlessly pushed me in with one hand and followed behind me. She shut the door, but to me it slammed loudly, the sound reverberating through my body.


      I needed a shower. I smelled like Diane’s sweat, which wasn’t exactly a terrible smell, but it wasn’t particularly good either.


      I gazed upwards at Diane’s massive body, which filled my whole view. Her huge feet jutted out, her massive calves shook as she stepped. My eyes followed her form, up, up, up until I noticed her boobs looming over me. It was almost as if Diane was completely unaware of me. I couldn’t even see her face, and my heart sank when I realized I was barely taller than her knee. I shuddered as I thought of the things that her powerful female body could do to me at this size. Her very presence was intimidating to me.


      She turned on the shower, and hot water gushed out, a torrent that splashed all around me. Steaming droplets singed my bare skin, and I scrambled behind her massive leg. Diane giggled as I hugged her immense calf.


      “Time to clean up!” She declared as she took one massive step into the wet stream. I clung to her leg as her footfall carried me under the water.


      It was pretty hot to the touch, and I’m not sure Diane realized how warm it was to me. To shelter myself, I wrapped my whole body around her ankle and sat down on her foot. Because her tits jutted out so far from her chest, they created a bit of a shelf that I could hide under.


      Diane laughed again. “I like feeling you at my feet hon. Mmmm.” She rubbed her vagina a bit before grabbing a bar of soap.


      I wasn’t sure what to take of that. I didn’t really care either, as I became used to the heat from the shower. Still, I didn’t want to let go of Diane’s leg. I couldn’t have her stepping on me accidentally.


      She lathered up, and I was treated to a wonderful sight. A busty, beautiful woman caressed her breast in soapy lather, rubbing herself all over. Her hands worked all the crevices, under her ass and armpits. I stared upwards into her steamy muff. It was the perfect “up skirt” shot.


      “Honey, could you be a dear and get my back for me?” she announced. She stooped over and picked me up with both hands before setting me on a slim shelf built into the shower where someone would put shampoo bottles.


      I had to admit, even at my reduced size, it was difficult to stand on that little ledge. Plus it was wet. I was very afraid I was going to slip and fall.


      Diane turned around and leaned up against the wall however, effectively pinning me into the corner. If I was going to fall I’d have to fall on her back first.


      I put one foot on the shelf of her ass, lathered up, and began scrubbing. It was like trying to clean an entire wall. I scrubbed and scratched for several minutes, and she greatly enjoyed it. Her back was so expansive, so wide and broad. Her wet hair which was typically so voluminous clung to her back, and revealed that it was longer than had previously I thought.


      This was nice, I thought to myself. Maybe I didn’t have anything to be afraid of. Maybe this would be the best thing that ever happened to me. Sure, it didn’t sound like I’d have any freedom, really. But then again I wouldn’t have to work at all. And I’d get to do fun stuff like this! 


      Or maybe I would shrink so much that Diane would easily crush me on accident-or intentionally. I decided for the time being to scope the situation out a bit more.


      I finished scrubbing her back, and she grabbed me under the armpits and hoisted me to her breast, where she cradled me with one arm and cleaned me with the other. She washed me clean rather easily, careful not to damage me. When she was done she set me on the floor, and I clutched her leg once again as she reached for the shampoo.


      “Could you get my feet too dear?”  She set the bar of soap down next to me and went back to washing her hair.


      I could do that. As I moved to the soap she tilted her foot upwards, so I could get to her sole. I turned and began rubbing soap into the wrinkles of her foot. There was something incredibly erotic about the whole experience, her foot arched sexily, her toes pressed into the floor, water running down her whole foot. I cleaned her huge foot, taking care to get between her pink toes. I realized that her big toe was about the size of a cantaloupe; her toenail was bigger than a deck of cards. Wow. That was big.


      As I cleaned her other foot, I was overwhelmed with a sudden urge to hump her feet. It didn’t help that her immense feet were now soaked in lubricating shampoo soap that had run down her body from up high. I had to seriously fight the urge- What would Diane think of me? I must have some kind of foot fetish! Or maybe it was only Diane’s feet. Surely that was it.


      Before long I had finished, and I sat down on her foot again. Sitting didn’t really help my situation, as it brought my swollen member into contact with her wet, steamy foot.


      I didn’t know what was overcoming me, but carnal instincts were beginning to override my better judgment. Maybe she wouldn’t notice? Just one little thrust, just to feel it. I knew I had to do it.


      I clasped my arms around her ankle, and slid my crotch down her foot and closer to her toes. Oh this was it. My penis touched the warm wet skin of her foot.


      I thrust slowly, methodically, dragging my penis up and down the top of her foot. It was instantly satisfying, one of the most self gratifying actions I’d ever taken in my whole life. My member drove into the top of her wet foot, grinding against her toe bones and soft veins. I lost myself to my pleasures for a bit, thrusting along her foot without a care. The more I pushed it, the more I thought I could get away with. I brought my balls down to her toes, until they rested on the nail of her big toe.


      I laid face down on top of her foot, allowing my penis to slip in between her toes, and I fucked away. Blissfully unaware, I ground my cock into her foot and pounded away. I felt her smooth pink nails against my butt, her toes wiggling gently as she rocked back and forth. Her toes suddenly lifted up, accepting my attempts and in reciprocation pressing up into me. It drove me wild, and I went over the edge that instance. I shot off my cum into her toes immediately, rocking over and over again into her beautiful and humongous feet. I collapsed from exhaustion, my member raw and tingly from all the activity I was getting. That was amazing…


      “You’re going to clean that up right baby?” A nonchalant voice boomed from above. Some shampoo lather fell next to me with a wet slap.


      Oh shit. Diane had seen me. Of course she had! I felt like an idiot.


      “I’m right on that.” I murmured dejectedly. I couldn’t believe I had done something so stupid.


      “It’s ok Joe. You’re going to get really acquainted with your woman’s feet. I require that you do.” She giggled girlishly.


      That was good news I guess. Maybe that wasn’t such a bad choice after all. I took some shampoo and began scrubbing the feet I was “required” to get to know.