- Text Size +

     I waited a few seconds for her to get ready, and then I followed her upstairs. As I got up to the second floor, I spotted her bedroom door hanging open, and a soft glow from a lamp illuminated the frame. Gulping, I headed in.


     Diane was sprawled on the bedspread, a true goddess of beauty. Her glasses were already off, as was her top. I eyed her frilly white brassiere, brimming full to bursting from her massive chest meat. She was sensuously massaging her inner thigh. She moved her finger in a “come here” motion.


     I still couldn’t believe this was happening. I wasted no time in moving to the edge of the bed.


      I sat down and began taking my socks off as Diane pulled herself up next to me. She embraced me from behind, running her hands up and down my chest while whispering sultrily into my ear, “You’re going to need to lose that shirt.”


      She didn’t wait for me to respond. Her hands went south, grabbing my shirt and pulling it upwards. After she was finished she cast it aside, giggling. She was clearly enjoying herself, playing the role of the cougar.


     She pulled me down onto the bed with her, and I lay beside her. She could hardly keep her hands to herself, running them up and down my chest, back, and chin. Gingerly, I reached across her curvy hips and pulled her in. She exhaled excitedly, throwing a leg around mine. Her hand immediately went past my belt, down into my drawers until the seized their target. She massaged me smoothly with one hand, fully grasping my member and squeezing, while she unhitched my belt with the other.


     “I want you naked, right now.”


      I simply let her have at it, while I worked her bra. Finally, I was able to free her melons from their prison. They lolled out freely, round and full. Her nipples were large and turgid already, jutting out substantially from her massive breasts. She gasped as I uncovered her.


      She had completely removed my pants and boxers at this point. I kicked them off across the room. Her hands ran across my bare ass, pulling me in close and allowing my throbbing member to press up against her skirt. I watched as she hungrily ran her other hand across my chest, with her pink painted nails and fingers exploring every part.


     I grasped her ass, pulling her skirt off rather easily. She kicked it away in turn. We were both naked, atop her bed, and things were starting to heat up fast. My head was swirling.


     Diane didn’t allow me the luxury of thinking. She kissed me quickly, taking me in completely. Her sweet lips embraced mine, her free hand stroked my rod voraciously. She rolled over, securing her place on top of me and submitting me to the heavy weight of her beautiful chest as her boobs pressed into me. She continued kissing, almost feverishly.


     When she was satisfied with the condition of my cock, she moved gingerly. Positioning herself above me, she allowed her body weight to slowly overcome my rod, as her sheath slid down deliberately. I couldn’t believe that I had just penetrated her! She threw her head back and moaned in ecstasy, and I kissed her exposed neck.


     Her thick hips started gyrating almost immediately, and she let her full body weight carry her through her stroke. I could feel her hot wetness, my penis sliding pleasurably against the back of her vagina. She began breathing heavily, allowing herself to enjoy this experience. This older, much more mature lady was taking me completely, eager to get her total satisfaction from a young man. I knew I needed to deliver.


      I thrust deeply, trying my best to match Diane stroke for stroke. Every time I felt that I had matched her tempo, she increased the pacing in throes of ecstasy. Her wet juicy cunt sopped my member and lower body in her womanly fluids. She smiled devilishly down at me as she started to climax. She thrust one final time, arching her back and holding my penis deep within her. Biting her lower lip she creamed all over me, pussy lips quivering.


      “Oh… OH…” She allowed her orgasm to take her completely. Her boobs heaved in and out, bouncing gently off my chest as she struggled to regain her breath. It looked like it took quite a lot out of her, her beautiful face was flushed, and her eyelids had a drugged look about them, as if she were about to fall asleep.


       I pulled her in close and kissed her tenderly. I was bit relieved that I hadn’t reached orgasm yet. She was all wore out and completely satisfied. I felt proud that I had accomplished my original task of pleasing her tonight, and now there was no question of it.


      Convinced that she was done, I began to pull myself out of her. She snapped to, and grasped me desperately by my ass with both hands, plowing my member back into her muff.


      “NO!” She exclaimed hoarsely. “I’m not done.”


      She forced me down onto the bed, then sat up, straddling me. Her gaze lowered seductively, and she began gyrating up and down on my shaft, running her hands all over her breasts. She played with her puffy nipples, her pink painted nails on her fingertips squeezing them roughly. I could tell she was enjoying herself, feeling like a young woman again. I pumped strongly up into her, and she went wild, clawing desperately at my chest.


      “I want you… so bad. I want you to be mine.” She clasped her lips around mine, not allowing me time to respond. Her hips jacked strongly into mine.


      She released her kiss, and swiftly cradled my head in her cleavage, motor boating me between her huge DDs. Possessively, she grasped at all parts of my body, like she was trying to engulf me into her. I allowed her to take me, but I’m not so sure I had much choice. A woman that was this riled up could be pretty strong, and Diane was no exception.


      She was determined to completely dominate me with her body, smothering me into her breasts and thrusting powerfully into my hips. The woman just let herself go, completely lost to the throes of her carnal passion. In all honesty I was finding it difficult to hang on myself, and we both hit a massive climax at around the same time.


      Diane rolled forward, completely burying my face in her boobs, as my penis surged and pumped my load, over and over into her. She murmured heavenly, pleased to finally accept me. I tranced out as her full weight smothered me and smooshed me deep into the bed. After I had released myself completely, I sort of shut down for a few minutes.


      It was the most sexually gratifying experience I’d ever had. Diane was more attractive than any girl I had ever slept with before, and she was a full blown woman, in every sense of the word. She wanted me more than anything else, and she had been confident enough to seek out a young stud like me. There was something incredibly powerful about a woman like that, and it came out when we were in the sheets.


      Suddenly I snapped out of my sex induced haze. Diane was still on top of me, and her weight was beginning to squash me. I could hear her heart, thumping loudly from the soothing warmth of her bosom.


      She stirred as well, but it was only to pull a bedcover over us. She kept me purposely pinned under her until the cover was set, then she rolled slightly to one side, still holding me firmly against her body.


      “You’re going to spend the night with me. You want that.”


      “I… I do?” Did I? I didn’t really have anything going on tomorrow I guess.


      “Yes. You’re going to be spending many, many nights with me.” Diane cooed seductively.


      Wow. I liked the sound of that. This was the best night of my life, for sure.

 
      Diane wrapped her strong arms around me, pulling me in tighter, and I succumbed to her soothing, warm body. Her silky smooth breast flesh was soft and inviting, and soon I was sound asleep, lulled by her heartbeat.