- Text Size +

      The giantess cougar giggled and cooed over me. She was just tickled pink about my proposal, and it made her giddy. After her nails dried she rushed me upstairs.


      I was tossed onto the bed and Diane frantically stripped off her clothes. My declaration had made her extremely wet, and as far we were concerned this might as well be the consummation of our “marriage”. I watched as Diane flung her panties across the room. She paused to eye my tiny body, and I gazed lovingly upon her as well.


      She smiled, her pink lips betraying a certain girlish coyness about her. Slowly and carefully she began to touch herself, watching me as I enjoyed the show. Her hands moved over her voluptuous hips, her bright green eyes narrowed seductively as she bit her lower lip. My giant woman moved sexily but defiantly, a female mountain for me to behold. She cupped her turgid swollen breasts, her red nails playing with her humongous puffy nipples.


      Her gaze lowered on my tiny but erect member, and she licked her massive lips hungrily, being sure to savor my minute body.


      “You’re so small dear.” She said with a sexy eeriness about her. Diane clearly had only one thing on her mind.


      I could tell she was getting extremely turned on, brought on by the intimacy we had created between us. This wasn’t just ordinary sex- if sex with Diane could be considered “ordinary”. This was something special, the moment we had decided to form a sort of oneness. I truly felt that Diane and I were married for better or worse, and while it was a bit scary it was exciting as well. I had no regrets.


      Diane moved closer, slowly. Her massive form filled my entire view, and I took in her landscape of a body. Her hands moved down to her enlarged pussy, and she began to slowly finger herself. She moaned as she massaged her labia and tugged on her blonde pubic hair. Her fingers worked to stimulate her, slick wetness covering her hand.


      “Gosh, I feel so huge right now. I just want to take you in and love you completely.”


      I knew what she meant by that. Diane had been wanting me that way for quite some time. We both knew she could have just took me, using her superior female body to overpower and rape me easily. The struggle I would put up would have been negligible- I doubt my giantess wife would have even noticed.


      Regardless, despite her desires she had held back due to my wishes. She certainly respected our relationship enough.


      I paused for a long while, gazing up at my wife’s gigantic face. Her lips pouted slightly, and her eyes pleaded with me the same way they had when I first came to her house. Briefly I thought about that night. It seemed so long ago, and my excitement to have sex with her the first time paled in comparison to right now. I had wanted Diane quite badly before, but something was different now. Now I wanted nothing more than for Diane to just take me, to use her womanly size on me, to violently and passionately have her way with me, once and for all.


      I quivered slightly at the thought, that familiar mixing of sex and danger giving me goose bumps. I lay backwards, fully prostrate in front of my dominant wife. I was powerless, submissive to her desires, yet until this point I had retained a certain coquettishness. My tiny body teased her, tormenting her with the thought of what it would be like for her to completely enveloping me in her vastness. Yet at that moment I knew, with all her size and power, that she was willing to take it no longer. I knew she wouldn’t hold back this time. I gulped as I prepared for my wife’s inevitable seizure of my diminutive body.


      I closed my eyes and lay perfectly still. It seemed like ages before anything happened. I felt the ground-like sheets of the bed move below me as my woman crawled onto the bed. It was like being on a ship at sea. I heard her moving powerfully beside me, slowly, as if she were stalking me. I clenched my fists and prepared for the inevitable.


      The springs creaked loudly under her mass as she began to sprawl out beside me. Already I could feel the oppressive heat emanating from her body as she placed her two legs on either side of me. I knew I was close to her womanhood from the increase in temperature.


      Then came the hand, the huge female hand that easily wrapped around my puny form and brought me cautiously into the air. My woman effortlessly lifted me up to her face, opened her fingers and displayed me in front of her in her palm.


      “Sweetie,” she whispered lovingly, but almost inaudibly. At her size it was difficult for anything she did to be “inaudible”.


      I opened my eyes slowly. My heart was beating through my chest. In a way I just wanted to get this over with, yet ultimately I knew that this was significant, and the anticipation was killing me.


      I turned to look over my shoulder, and beheld my giant wife’s beautiful face. She had brilliant green eyes, a cute nose, pretty pink lips, voluminous dirty blonde hair that fell about her face in shallow curls. Her expression was one of total adoration mixed with incredible desire.


      “I can’t help it anymore honey. I love you so much.”


      “I love you too Diane.” I said, accepting my fate.


      “I’m going to do things to you now,” she stated in a seductive but detached way.


      I just nodded in response. A sly, sexy smile of triumph covered my wife’s face. She prepared to do to me what she’d been wanting to do since we’d met. The time had come.


      Now that she had a green light she was through wasting time. Her hand gripped me tightly, gnashing my body violently. As she brought me down, down, down I cried out in protest.


      “You’re too big!”


      My woman laughed, a loud dominant laugh that instantly told me who was boss. Diane clearly didn’t believe in being “too big”.


      “Don’t worry, you puny man. Just make sure you do a good job squirming around in there. I like to feel you struggle against me.”


      Her gaping maw filled my view. Fully engorged, her pussy lips glistened in the light. Her sheath was wet and dripping, and her red nails on her fingertips came into view. The two tree-like fingers split her vagina, and her scent and humidity overcame me. I gazed at the gaping hole, her powerful labia on either side poised to engulf me. I felt myself starting to move closer.


      When I contacted her womanhood, Diane shifted her grip on me, pinning my tiny body between her two fingers.


      “Take a breath baby, here we go.” Her voice boomed from far away.
      I almost didn’t gulp in air fast enough, for she shoved me deep into her recesses. Instantly my world went completely black. I smelled nothing but woman, felt nothing but woman, saw nothing but woman. Diane let out a satisfying moan, repeatedly thrusting me inside her meaty twat in a horny frenzy.


      After about the third or fourth thrust she paused.


      “Get air.” She ordered. I did as I was told. She immediately shoved me back inside her.


      This continued for a while. Every couple thrusts she would allow me to breath, and I never felt like I would be asphyxiated. Her muscles clenched me tightly, intent to smash me inside her. Her hips would buck wildly at every thrust, and she cried out in passionate ecstasy. My face rubbed brutally against her abrasive G-spot, bringing her even more pleasure. She went completely animalistic in her lust. I had never seen my wife react like this- it hardly seemed possible for this to be the same sweet woman I had married.


      This is going to sound strange, but despite of all of this and in an odd sort of way I felt safe. Sure, Diane was doing her best to grind me up in her gigantic pussy, to shove me in so deep that I’d never come back. But it was uniquely satisfying to me, and I felt as if I belonged there, in the security of her womanhood. The warmth, the humidity, the womanly muscle mass around me massaging and engulfing me whole… the entire experience was exceptionally intimate and erotic to me.


      Her two fingers pinched me tightly as she crammed me in again, and my world went dark. Inside Diane all I could hear were the swishing of pussy juices and moaning from far away. Ridged pussy muscle quivered around me, clenching my body tightly. I suddenly felt Diane’s fingers slip out, leaving me inside her. The pressure increased dramatically, and I felt a loss of air as her massive climax took the wind out of me. I squirmed to try to escape, frantic.


      “YESSSS…..” I heard Diane’s muffled screaming above me in delirium and delight.


      I pounded against her unrelenting vaginal walls as juices flowed around me, crashing over me in waves. I felt dizzy and shaken as she bucked wildly, enjoying her orgasm.


      Suddenly, the quivering waves subsided, and the pressure on my body decreased. Two huge fingers clamped onto my leg and suddenly I was out and back in the light.


      As soon as I hit air I gasped, eager to take some in. Womanly scent filled my nostrils, but I didn’t care. As my naked body was soaked in Diane’s juices, I quickly felt cold, as if I’d just stepped out of a shower.


      “Breathe.” Diane commanded curtly. I didn’t need to be told. I got a few good breaths in.


      “More. Again.” She gasped, driving me home once more. The cycle repeated itself. Diane would rub me against her G-spot, her vaginal walls would close in and she’d leave me in there as her intense orgasm crushed me and covered me in cum. The giantess was insatiable, and climaxed several times over my tiny body, rocking me in her passionate throes. Each time it got easier for me, and soon I was almost enjoying it as much as she was.


      After a series of dramatic orgasms she pulled me out and held me for a few seconds, her face flushed from exertion.

      “Baby, how are you feeling?” she huffed.


      Spattered in sticky wet cum, I merely responded with an enthusiastic “thumbs up”.


      “Good. We’ll go one more time.”


      She really took her time with this one. I peered down at her hungry cunt and saw the pool of female juices that had formed under it. Diane was really making up for lost time, I guess.


      I was dropped limply onto her vagina. I knew she would be repositioning me between her fingers. Before I was to be sent back in, I gave her clit one big kiss, and my giantess moaned lovingly.


      “Mmmhmmmm… such a good boy… in you go!”


      I penetrated her slowly, and she gasped as I rubbed against the walls of her sheath. I passionately massaged the muscular darkness, feeling my lady from the inside out and bringing her great pleasure in doing so.


      I heard her breathing increase, and her thrusts became more frantic. Any moment now!


      Just before she tensed up, I squirmed onto my back. Her fingers slipped out, and I was facing the roof of her vagina, held against her G-spot by her muscular contractions. As this happened I thrust my stiff member against the rough tissue, stabbing again and again, driving my rod home for all I was worth, struggling desperately against my woman’s own orgasm.


      Diane screamed with delight, and fluids rushed around me as she climaxed yet again. I couldn’t breathe but I didn’t care. I was determined to finish too. I plowed into her cavernous mass, and felt the familiar tingling feeling of “no return” overcome me. As Diane’s climax started to subside my own began, and her muscles quivered and massaged me as I went. It was truly a beautiful thing.


      After I had finished she pulled me out and laid me on the bed. She got up to grab a towel and clean me off. She came back with a towel and a new blanket.


      “I sort of made a mess.” My sweet Diane had returned.


      Held in her hands, she affectionately caressed me, caringly cleaning her juices from my naked body. When she had finished she took my tiny form and hugged me in her cleavage.


      “Oh Joe, thank you. I love you so much.”


      I cuddled her breasts, feeling her rapid heartbeat through her chest.


      “I love you too Diane. You want to hear something?”


      She cocked her head to one side curiously. “What’s that?”


      “I actually wound up liking it in there.”


      Her huge face beamed with joy at the sound of that.


      “Well don’t you worry, little husband-man. You’ll be in there plenty of times in the future then.”


      She paused, and thought for a second.


     “...Just not right now. Young guy like you has got your wife all tuckered out!”