- Text Size +

      I was dead. The monster had won. I think I blacked out, or shut down mentally or something. All I know is when I ‘woke’ the pussy wasn’t done, and it had been going strong for a long while.


      The gears in my mind began turning again. I came to the realization of several key thoughts. First, I was not dead. Secondly, although Diane’s pussy had attacked me vigorously, it had not ever completely engulfed me. I had always been given a steady supply of air. Finally, even though I was drenched and sticky, and gratuitous amounts of weight were being heaped onto me, I was still safe.


      My mind slowly accepted that Diane’s pussy wasn’t a separate entity, it wasn’t a monster. I was totally safe, and I always had been. What was I freaking out about?


      Diane’s hairy cunt had slowed significantly, and it slowly massaged and caressed my naked form much more lovingly. I could hear Diane above me, breathing hard as if she’d just finished a marathon. She sounded wore out and exhausted.


      I wasn’t being attacked- I was having sex. In fact, this was great! One of the things I would be missing out on at normal size was being provided to me! Hell, Diane’s thick wet vagina was rubbing on my naked body right now!


      My rod stiffened as fresh blood coursed through me. I seized her labia in a bear hug, buried my face in her clit, and powerfully thrust myself into her sheath, penetrating her. Thick cum covered my whole body, but I didn’t care. I matched Diane stroke for stroke, driving my penis in deep as she humped my entire body. Her strong hungry lips wrapped around my hips. I kissed and smothered her clit, and she moaned lovingly from above. My goddess was approving, and I was giving her immense pleasure. I was starting to feel pretty boss, so I gave it my all.


      I doubted she felt much from my efforts thrusting, but I knew she really enjoyed what I was doing with my mouth. I basically made out with her clitoris, sloppily rubbing my face in it and driving my woman wild. Her fingers came down and smashed my face into the recesses of her hood, and I responded by grasping it with my hand. I realized that I could be pretty rough with it- really, at my size what was I going to do? The rougher I got the more excited Diane became, and her twat glowed with heat as it became re-engorged.


      Her pussy puffed itself up to monster form again, dwarfing my little body. I didn’t care, and I wasn’t going to be intimidated. Her meaty wrinkly mass drove into me over and over, dominating me, and finally Diane let out a yell as she climaxed again, hoarsely gasping above me in ecstasy. As her gasps wound down, I gave a few final thrusts and let myself go, spewing my inconsequential load into her vast cavern.


      Diane rolled onto her back, holding me against the folds of her furnace-like vagina.

      “Give Mommy a rest sweetie! Are you sure you don’t want to go in there?” she joked between breaths.


      I smiled, pleased with myself. “I did good!”


      “Oooh… ahh… Yes you did baby.” One huge finger lovingly caressed my head and back, her giant nail dragging gently down my body. It gave me the tingles, and I kissed her vulva tenderly.


      We cuddled quietly as she caught her breath, her face flushed. After she had recovered a bit, she set me on her pillow and curled up next to me. Her beautiful face towered over me, and her left hand lay beside me.


      I curled up in between her fingers, wrapping my arms and legs around her index finger. She giggled and gazed upon me in a sex induced stupor, her eyelids heavy.


      “Do you trust me now?” she asked suddenly.


      I must have looked confused. “I didn’t put you inside me Joe, did I?”


      “No, you didn’t.” I admitted timidly.


      Diane smiled, her huge mouth spreading across her face. “I wanted to though. I wanted you inside me so bad. To feel your little helpless body protected inside me.”


      She locked eye contact with me. “You have to understand where I’m coming from baby. You were in my bra all day- you don’t think that got me worked up at all?”


      I had to admit, she was probably right.


      “I didn’t do it though. You’re more important to me than some fantasy.”


      “Thank you very much. I’m still not sure why you shrunk me though.”


      She sighed and rolled onto her back. “It’s just a fantasy of mine. Like I said, it’s an incredible turn on to me to protect my helpless love. I’ve always had it. But after I lost my first fiancé……. Well I wasn’t able to protect him, Joe. I was powerless against the cancer.”


      I felt instantly bad about asking, and it must have shown on my face.


      “Don’t dwell on it sweetie, you’ve helped me move past that.”


      “So you like protecting me then?” I asked innocently as I clenched her finger.


      “Well, yes dear. You see, seeing you all small like you are, it really amplifies my desire. The smaller you are, the more powerful I feel. Eventually, I want to completely protect and support you, like a good woman should. I can’t help myself.”


      She turned back to me. “That’s pretty weird, huh?”


      I thought about it for second. “No, it’s really not.” I said confidently, validating her feelings.


      “I probably shouldn’t have shrunk you against your will. That really wasn’t fair to you at all. I’m no lover, I’m a terrible person!” She started to tear up as her voice rose in intesity.


      Oh no. I needed to say something quick!


      Sobbing, she continued. “I’ve shrunk you permanently for my own sick gain. That’s not love!”


      My mind kicked into overdrive. Diane was in a downward spiral of emotions, and I needed to pull her out of it.


      “I don’t blame you!” I said assertively, standing up.


      A giant-sized tear rolled down her cheek. “What do you mean?”


      “Diane, before you came into my life I was going nowhere! I was lonely, and I needed companionship. Then I met you at work, and we became friends. Before long, talking with you at work was all I looked forward to. If you were more my age I would have dated you instantly!”


      I continued. “But that couldn’t happen, realistically- we both knew it. We have something special, but circumstance was standing in our way. Yet you went around that. I think that IS love, Diane. I don’t blame you for what you did. Look at your circumstance! You have this fetish, you lost your husband, you never got to have kids, and by the time you find another man he’s unattainable. It’s no wonder you did what you did.”


      “You saw into me, you knew I loved you. But you also knew I could never allow my stupid self to be with you. I was the terrible one. I toyed with your emotions knowing full well that I was too afraid to develop anything. But then you shrunk me. I won’t lie, at first I wanted to escape. I still think about it. Yet, I have a little secret too. A part of me enjoys what has happened as well. I would have never known about it if you hadn’t shrunk me.”


      She sniffled, drying her tears. “You really mean that?”


       “Of course. I was worried that you had shrunk me because you didn’t trust me. That’s why I asked. I do love you Diane, always have. I was just afraid to admit it.”


      She grasped me and gave me a giant kiss, then set me near one of her nipples as she laid on her back, her arms folded behind her head. I sat down on her boob and massaged her nipple.


      “You make me so happy, you little man,” she beamed. “You said something that caught my attention though.”


      “What was that?”


      “Well, I admitted that this is my fantasy, and you said you “enjoyed” it as well. How so? I want to know.”


      I didn’t know what to say. The truth was I drunk off of Diane’s power, and it excited me when she exercised that power. It was something that was personal and new to me, and I didn’t know how to go about saying it.


      “I dunno, I just do I guess.” I mumbled meekly.


      Diane sat up a little, and I almost fell off of her. “You were all open a second ago! I told you my secret, now I want to know yours. You’re not being fair, kiddo.”


      I shrunk away a bit. “You excite me.”


      “Oh?” She picked me up and held me in the air, dangling from her fingers. Her eyes narrowed into slits. “You better fess up boy.”


      I couldn’t tell her! Yet she was acting in the exact way that I liked! I wanted her to dominate me, like some kind of weird masochist! How do you tell someone you love that you want them to do something like… stand on you? I felt absurd.


      She examined me closely, trying to pick my brain. She sat up, turned to the side of the bed, and set me on the floor at her feet. One massive foot lifted off into the air menacingly.


      “What did Mommy just say? Start talking or you’ll regret it,” she threatened playfully.


      I apparently didn’t react fast enough, because her foot came down on me. Her powerful big toe knocked me to the ground and smothered me into the carpet. Bedsprings creaked as Diane stood. She towered over me, a strong and vengeful goddess.


      “No, Diane stop!” I weakly protested, but I secretly wanted her to press down.


      “Listen here you insignificant man. You call me Mommy when I’m punishing you.”


      “Sorry.”


      She pressed her toe into me. “You like it when I do this? Is this your secret?”


      I grabbed her toe, wrapping my arms around her huge pink toenail. “….yes”

      “What about if I stand on you with ALL my weight?” She did just that.


      Her enormous toe blanketed me, the weight of a hundred thousand tons squashing me flat. Diane laughed, a loud booming laugh as her huge female foot dominated me.


      “You’ve angered Momma, you puny troublemaker. I demand that you be completely subservient to me. I’m an all powerful woman, and that is your job! You’re going to pay the price now. I think you need to learn an appreciation for your place in this relationship. Tomorrow, you will spend the day in my shoe, licking my feet.”


      All day?


      She lifted her foot and pointed down at me. “You have no power. I have all the power. Now Mommy’s going to sleep, but you will lick her nipples. Your fragile male body will need my milk.”