- Text Size +

      Diane poked me awake through her bra. “Hey, wake up there little fellow.” I stirred.


      “Good, it’s getting pretty late now, you’ve been sleeping for a long time.”


      I squeezed her nipple in response. Honestly I kind of wanted to go back to sleep.


      “Are you hungry at all?” she asked sweetly.


      I was. “Yeah.”


      “I made you something. Want to come out of there?” She didn’t wait for me to answer, and unhitched the latch on her bra. I tumbled out into the light as her bra fell loose onto the table. Light flooded in from everywhere. It was so bright!


      Still sitting in the cup of her bra, I blinked until my eyes adjusted. I noticed Diane had a big bowl of soup and some crackers, and was eating. She blew on her spoonful of soup and took a bite. The soup bowl looked like a pool to me.


      I gaped at Diane’s topless form, which filled my whole view. She pushed a massive club cracker to me. “Go ahead, eat something.”


      I grasped the huge cracker that was the same size as I was. I took a bite and managed to choke it down. The tough crispy bits of the cracker were really difficult to swallow. I voiced my concern to Diane, who poured some milk into a small spoon and set it next to me.


      “Here, try this honey.”


      I managed to lap up some of the milk from the spoon. It made me feel a bit like a cat, but at least I was full. It sure didn’t take much. In the meantime, Diane finished her soup.


      Before long, she asked if I was full. I responded that I was, and she slyly smiled.


      “Well, you know what we’ve got to do next don’t you?”


      I shook my head no.


      “It’s time to give you another job.”


      She grabbed my pitiful body in her hand and carried me into the living room. She grabbed the TV remote and set up some pillows on the couch. She placed me in her cleavage as she pulled her skirt and panties off, stripping completely nude. I was instantly curious as to what kind of job she had for me.


      “See, I’ve got to go to work tomorrow and make some money for us. Don’t worry about work anymore. What you’ve got to worry about is my stress though. You wouldn’t want me to get all stressed out and not be able to work, would you?”


      I shook my head no again, yet I didn’t understand. “What do I need to do?”


      “You do know what the best relief for stress is, right honey?” She sat down and propped herself up on the pillows.


      She wanted to have sex with me? At this size? She was crazy, that was impossible! “You can’t have sex with me Diane, you’ll kill me at your size.” I stated matter-of-factly, as if that was going to stop her.


      She smiled in response, beaming down at me as I sat on her breasts. “Oh you silly man. We’re not going to have sex, per se. At least not yet. You’re going to service me!”


      Oh. She wanted me to go down on her. I would be willing to try, I guess.
      Her huge hand wrapped around me once again, and before I knew it I was lowered down to her spread legs. Her huge cavern gaped in front of me. It was terribly intimidating.


       “It looks scary.” I said. I wanted to run.


      Her gigantic fingers guided me towards it. “It’s ok honey, I’m not going to hurt you. Just start by rubbing it a little. I’ll teach you how.”


      Her vast muff engulfed my entire view. I looked left, right and up. All I could see was a wall of pussy, pubic hair and labia. Diane’s hand came down into my view, and spread the lips of her labia a bit, massaging her cunt. Her other hand guided me closer, closer, until I was almost pressed up against it.


       She lifted the index finger that was spreading her lips, and I was shoved into the side of her labia. The smell was overpowering, overwhelming even. Her fumes put me in a bit of a daze, and the heat emanating from her was intense. I felt her finger touch my back and begin pressing me into the soft tissue and pubic hair. I grabbed a handful of hair and hung on as she massaged, lifting my whole body up with her movements.


     I had never felt so insignificant in my life. Next to this massive woman, I was nothing but a bug. In comparison, she was goddess, a heavenly body who could take my life easily and without effort. It was like she was so high above me that she was almost unaware of my presence. How easily could she just be masturbating right now, completely oblivious to my tiny existence? One little slip, one careless move and that enormously hungry pussy could swallow me completely. And I would never be seen again. Diane, the goddess, would consume me in her throes of passion without a second thought.


     I could tell she was enjoying this more and more. I’m sure the power of dominating me was pleasurable to her, because I certainly wasn’t doing much to stimulate her physically.


     I realized I had to change that, or she might become displeased with me. I gripped her labia tightly, and massaged the side of her cunt vigorously with my whole body. She was pleased, and switched me quickly to the other side. The pink flesh of her pussy lips became engorged with blood, and swelled out and upwards. The wrinkly folds of flesh scared me as they heated up. It was like a cave into hell itself.


      I had a terrible thought. If I didn’t do a good job, she may want to stick me in there. On the other hand, if I got her really excited, she may want to insert me regardless. I suddenly felt very scared, and I didn’t know what to do.


      “Lick my clit.” A voice boomed down. “Do a good job.” She ordered as she positioned my head near her clitoral hood.


      I did my best to lick the slick skin. After a minute or two, she pressed my body into the folds of her now soaking labia while moaning. The skin started to engulf me. It was too much for me; I froze stiff as a board. I didn’t know what I should do. I felt like I was about to cry.


       Diane noticed I had stopped. She stopped too, and pulled me out a bit and rested me on her stomach, concerned.


      I was suffering a bit of a breakdown. After she dropped me I curled up into a ball and sobbed a bit. As far as I was concerned I had just barely escaped death.


      “Sweetie, what’s wrong? You were doing so good.”


      I turned away. I didn’t want to admit I was afraid.


      “Tell me what’s bothering you. I’ll listen. Just talk to me, poor baby.”


       “I’m scared, all right?” I yelled. “I’m scared of you. You’re so big, and I’m so small. Why did you shrink me like this!”


      She was taken aback, as if the thought had never occurred to her, that I might be scared of her. “You don’t need to be frightened of me. I love you. You’re the first man who’s shown that he can love me back. Why would I want to do anything to you? You’re sweet and kind, and you’re my little man.”


      She put her massive finger under my chin. “Dry those tears. If you don’t want to do this anymore, that’s ok. We don’t have to.”


      I just sat there, and tried my best to regain control of myself. Diane peered down at me from between her cleavage, observing me with obvious concern. She looked like she might cry herself.


      Finally, I sat up and dried my tears. I thought a lot about what she had said. She obviously got a lot of pleasure out of caring for me; it didn’t make sense that she’d want to do something that hurt me. Besides, she had said that she loved me, and genuinely seemed to mean it. I thought about that for a bit. Diane loved me deeply, like a lover and a mother. Honestly, I felt like I was beginning to love her too, even if I was a bit scared of her size. Maybe I could get used to it.


      “You have to promise not to hurt me,” I said, “and you have to stop when I tell you to.”


      Diane smiled down at me. “We don’t have to do anything more tonight, if you don’t want to.”


      “No. I do want to, Diane. I want to make you happy, but I don’t want to go inside of you. It’s scary to me.” I admitted timidly. “Can we do that?”


      “We can, but only if you want to. I’ll be gentle with you, I promise.”


      She moved her hand to pick me up again, paused with hesitation, and then slowly wrapped her fingers around me. She brought me back down, and her face disappeared from my view. It was replaced by her cavernous pussy, a hulking bulwark of womanly flesh. She perched me near her clitoris, making sure to be extra gentle.


      I needed to conquer this. Deep down, I truly wanted to please Diane. The logical part of my brain was telling me that this whole thing was crazy, but I really did want to make this all work for some reason. I wasn’t sure I could entirely explain why.


      I went to work, licking her clit for all I was worth. She squirmed and pressed me into her in delight. When she sensed that I was becoming tense again, she talked soothingly to me.


      “It’s ok…. that’s good, mmm…”


      “I like that…. yes… See?... it’s ok…”


      I hugged her engorged labia to get a better hold, then stepped up my intensity. Diane’s fingers massaged the sides of her vagina. She started moaning in ecstasy, and her hips began gyrating, trying desperately to hump something.


      Suddenly I heard a slick wet noise behind and underneath me, as Diane’s finger penetrated her lips. All it would take is for her to start thrusting, and I could fall into her vaginal opening as she fingered herself. I tensed up again.


      “Baby, it’s ok! ah… AH…. I love your little body, right where it is. Mmhm… Mommy’s not going to hurt you… just enjoy this with her.” She was out of breath and huffing from her efforts, clearly nearing her climax.


      Her bucking became more profound and she jacked herself off to her finger, which swished around in her slit below me. I grasped and smothered her sensitive clitoris, bringing her many quick and intense orgasms.


      Finally after some time she became exhausted and stopped. I was unsure of how many times she had gotten off, but I knew it had likely been in the double digits. When she finished she cupped me in her hand and brought me up to her breast so I could be close to her face.


      Her huge face was flushed and red, and I could see a light layer of perspiration. Her breasts dipped up and down as her ribcage expanded from her breathing. I could tell it had taken a lot out of her, and this was probably the most action she’d seen in years.


      She smiled at me, her green eyes beaming with joy. I could tell she was really proud of me. It felt good to know I had pleased my giant woman so much. I felt a warm feeling growing inside.


      “That was SUPER good honey,” she breathed. There was something incredibly sexy about seeing her that satisfied. I had maintained a certain level of arousal during this entire session, but now my own drive was flaring up. Suddenly I wanted to screw her silly. This was, of course, impossible at this size.
      She patted me lightly on the head, stroking me with her finger.


      “Wow. It’s going to be time for bed soon. We don’t need to go just yet though.” She eyed me sexily. “If I’m going to expect you to do things for me, you’re going to need something in return right?” Her finger jabbed my now fully erect member.


      “Mommy’s going to do something about that,” she stated demandingly.


      I was excited to find out what exactly she was going to do to me.


      “Let me ask you something kiddo. You like my feet don’t you?”


      I nodded slowly. I really did- she had hot feet.


      She smiled smugly, assured of herself. “I thought so.” She flipped on the TV, and changed it to the evening news. Then she placed me on the floor by her feet.


      “Lie on your back sweetie, you’re going to like this.”


      I did as I was told.


      Diane lifted her right foot up, bringing it over me. I gazed upward at her sole as it slowly began to fill my entire view as it came down on top of me. I trusted her, but I still gripped the carpet tightly as I winced in anticipation.

      Her big toe rested lightly on my crotch, almost completely covering my whole body. I inhaled deeply in relief, and took in the full scent of her foot. I reached up and grabbed her toe, feeling the smooth surface of her nail above me. I could barely wrap my arms around her toe, it was so gigantic.


      Softly, ever so softly she wiggled her toe. She was making sure not to put too much pressure, and it felt fantastic. The warm skin of her huge dominating toe stirred my penis as I rubbed against it. My vision was filled with the skin pattern of her toe, then her light pink nail, then back to the under part of her toe as she brought me waves of pleasure with each stroke.


      Oblivious to me, Diane watched the evening news as I struggled to contain myself. Several minutes went by as she massaged my whole body with her toes, and I ground myself furiously against her, desperately trying to pound her toe into submission. It wasn’t working, and that only worked to excite me more.


      Suddenly she stopped, and leaned forward just as I was about to lose control. Her pretty face loomed into view.


      “What, this isn’t good enough for you?” She mocked teasingly. She knew full well it was going just fine. “I think you need a little encouragement down there.”


      She increased the pressure, which drove me wild. Then the pressure increased more, and more, and more. I heard the springs of the couch creak as she stood. Diane reared herself to her full height, her entire weight resting on me.


      She was standing directly on me! I thought I should panic as I felt my back and ribs cracking. The giantess woman stared down at me from above, looking in between her cleavage. Her hands were on her hips.


      “Look at you, so small and tiny under my feet. I’m going to make you do whatever I want. You’re going to love me like a goddess. You’re whole existence is going to be spent worshipping me.”


      I squirmed underneath her. I wanted nothing more than to get my rocks off, to get release. The pressure on my cock was preventing me from this, but her sultry words made me want it even more. Why? I felt a sudden hyper-attraction to her. I really did begin to think of her like a goddess, and I loved every second of it. I loved her.


      “I love you Diane!” I piped from below. It felt good to finally admit it.
      She smiled seductively, her hands on her womanly hips. She finally had me, exactly how she had wanted me. It had worked out perfectly for her.


      “And I love you. I’m going to become your whole existence, your goddess. You’re going to live for the sole purpose of pleasuring me, and I’m going to take care of you in return. I’m a motherly goddess Joe. I want nothing more than to care for you, to nourish and protect you. But make no mistake sweetie- I’M the one in charge. If you’re good I won’t have to punish you.”


      I nodded in agreement.


      “Here’s what’s going to happen. You’re going to live in my bra all day until I let you out. I may put you other places if I feel like I need to. When I get home from work you will have a variety of chores- rubbing my feet, helping me masturbate, painting my nails, and generally being a toy for my pleasure. If you can do that I will take care of you, feeding you. You will no longer be allowed solid food.”


      I was confused. No more food? What was I going to eat then?


      “You will drink my breast milk, and that alone. You will have to be completely dependent on me for everything for this to work.”


      The thought of completely submitting to her was extremely erotic and intoxicating. In a normal situation, at a normal size, I would never have agreed to it. However, at my size and in my position, I wanted nothing more than to worship her. I adored her at that moment.


      “I can do all that Diane.”


      “Good.” She released her foot slightly, but keeping her toe on me she arched her foot in the way that I liked. “You can finish. But I want to see it.” She stood on me defiantly, hands on her hips, her foot pressing down on my insignificant body.


      I pumped furiously, finally able to release my pent up sexual tension. I wrangled her toe, completely overwhelmed by its size but not caring, desperately mauling it with my rod.


      “Oooh. C’mon baby, you can do better than that,” Diane taunted from on high, “you’re looking like you’re being overwhelmed by Mommy’s toe. You can handle just my toe, can’t you?”


      She was really enjoying this show of dominance, and she milked it for all it was worth.


      “What kind of man are you? You’re cowering at my feet. I can take whatever I want from you, and there’s nothing you can do about it, you puny little guy,” she cooed as I spewed all over her foot. It was a catharsis of sorts for me, symbolizing her seizure of power in the relationship and a dramatic change in lifestyle for me. I felt then and there that I would never want to go back to a normal life.