- Text Size +

Kathleen Black was on her way to her new temporary home on the Gaea House campus.  She had just sold the old house to an elderly couple and bought some land on the outskirts of Spartan Falls.  The Gaea Foundation is helping with part of the expenses for a home built to fit her husband.   Keith Black recently went from being an overweight and balding used car salesman to a tall and fit twenty-something looking thirty-one and a half foot giant.  Kathleen never thought she would ever get an opportunity to see the Keith she married so many years ago but now she gets to be with him every day of the week only now he has a body as big as a billboard.

Kathleen and Keith discussed putting the kids through the Titan Project.  They both decided against it at the moment.  Not for the sake of Kathleen so much as the unborn baby Kathleen had growing inside her.  The only thing that will change their minds is if the titan gene shows in her blood.  At the moment all of Kathleen’s test point to human.  Every week Kathleen visits Sven Lindquist office for a blood test.  She has gotten to know the giant real well as well as his wife.  Kathleen even volunteers her time helping Jane with the support group.  The Lindquist’s have become friends with the Black’s.

Kathleen walked through a human size door to the large foyer of the hangar.  Each hangar is designed to look like the inside of a regular home just on a different scale.  A small pool sat recessed into the floor.  It wasn’t a pool meant for swimming, it was meant to be used as a foot bath for a person five times normal size.  A pair of flip flops sat neatly next to the pool.  Kathleen knew that Keith was home.

Kathleen and Keith have also been putting their children through the Gaea School for Children of the Evolved.  It was a special school set up for children of evolved parents who wasn’t going through the Titan Project.  After Cody Matthews’s problems, the giants thought it was best to have a school of their own since the children of the evolved have been getting the brunt end of prejudice.   Kyle and Amber were getting an above average education than what they got at their old school.

Kathleen looked at her cell to see that the kids don’t get out of school for another hour.  Kathleen closed her second hand clothing shop early today since business has been slow.  Sizes have changed too drastically for Kathleen to get any business.  She joked with Keith that she should open up a tent shop instead.  Keith told her that money won’t mean much after the giants get their shot at running things.  Kathleen didn’t let it upset her because she knew that her evolution has yet to come but at the moment, the humans are in charge and the Black’s needed some sort of an income.

Kathleen heard the shower when she put her purse on the kitchen table.  Kathleen smiled at the thought of sneaking in on Keith.  Of course it was hard to sneak up on someone who is much bigger and is also telepathic.  The telepathy wasn’t the issue as much as Keith’s size.  The Black’s used the no telepathy rule in their house even though Keith was the only one capable.  Kathleen knew that if she wanted to ‘sneak up’ on Keith, she had to keep her thoughts loud.  She didn’t want to risk Keith stepping on her.

Kathleen headed into the human bathroom that all the hangars are equipped with.  She took off her blouse and jeans as well as taken her hair down.  Kathleen was proud of her body.  For a woman her age and two kids, Kathleen had the body of a twenty year old despite the baby bump.  It also helped that she was tall.  Keith had shown his appreciation for Kathleen’s body since the evolution.  Jane Lindquist even gave her a few pointers on pleasuring her giant that Kathleen found quite useful.  Of course Keith was gentle with her like he always was.  Kathleen even worked on getting rid of her fear of heights just for her giant.

Kathleen quietly entered the much larger bathroom where fog lingered from the shower.  Keith was humming to himself and abruptly stopped.  Kathleen toned her thoughts down a bit and Keith resumed scrubbing.  Kathleen peaked through the curtain to find Keith strong calves, thighs and tight perfect ass.  Keith had his eyes closed and humming as he scrubbed his perfect arms and biceps.  Keith’s skin is completely flawless of any scars or birthmarks, the perfect specimen of the new race.  Kathleen took in the thirty-one and half feet of pure male perfection towering above her like a marble statue.  Kathleen didn’t mind Keith’s new lack of modesty one bit.

“Is that the statue of David I see before me?” Kathleen playfully says as Keith looked over his shoulder and down at his wife with a smile.

“I doubt that considering that David is half my size,” Keith said as he turned around giving his tiny wife the full view.

“Can’t say as you’re hung like an elephant either.  That would be an insult,” Kathleen said, admiring Keith’s full blown perfection.  Keith laughed and picked his wife up in the palm of his hand careful of her still lingering fears.  Keith could still feel her pulse rise every time he picked up his wife.

“I can honestly say that you have a fine pair of melons.  Very beautiful,” Keith said as he fingered his wife breast.  Kathleen laughed.

“You know we have less than an hour till the kids get home and I’m really in the mood to do some pole dancing.  What do you say my very big bad boy,” Kathleen said in a raspy voice.

“I’ve got the pole if you have the dance my naughty little kitty,” Keith said as he shut off the water.

Keith knew in his heart that there was only one woman for him despite his newfound attractiveness.  Keith loved Kathleen more than ever and he would do anything to make her happy.  Lately Keith has felt that Kathleen is the one doing all the work while he sits back and enjoys the show.  Little does he know but Kathleen doesn’t mind giving her giant husband pleasure.  Even his nectar tastes sweeter than it used to but Keith still wanted Kathleen to feel special even as she feeds his arousal.  Keith groaned while Kathleen played with his penis.  She stroked the beast and felt Keith arousal under her hands.  She did this till Keith finally called out her name.  Kathleen smiled.

Keith quickly pulled on some underwear and track pants while Kathleen put on her robe.  The best part for Kathleen was the afterglow.  Keith would lay her on his chest where she could feel and hear his massive heartbeat.  She lazily played with his chest hairs. 

“I know I haven’t said this in ages but Keith Black I think you are one hell of a man,” Kathleen said as she curled up into a ball under Keith’s enormous hand.  Keith let out a small laugh that made Kathleen literally bounce.

“Kathy, you are the most beautiful woman,” Keith quietly tells his wife as he lazily pets her small form with his fingers.

“Well, we have ten minutes till the kids come home.  I better go make myself decent while you go find yourself a shirt,” Kathleen said as she looked up at the massive wall clock.

“Kathy, thank you baby,” Keith said as he gently put his wife down and then gently slapped her ass with two fingers.  Kathleen blushed.

“My, you have become a saucy bastard Keith Black,” Kathleen playfully tells her gigantic husband and Keith laughs.

“I love you, Kathy,” Keith then sweetly tells his wife before he bent down and kissed her forehead.

“I love you too, sweetie,” Kathy softly tells her husband in return before going to get herself dressed.  The Black’s marriage has gone full circle since Keith’s evolution.  Kathleen is now grateful for the day her father drug her out to Gaea House even though she didn’t want to.  If he hadn’t, she never would’ve got to experience what a second chance is like.