- Text Size +

It was estimated that Jane and the twins were growing about a half of a foot an hour.  The sensation felt like it wasn’t going to end for Jane.  The video cameras had been activated in her room.  Her only privacy was the bathroom but Jane’s body metabolized everything so fast that there was no need to use it unless she wanted to get away from the cameras.  Jane didn’t want to; she wanted every stage of her growth filmed.  Doctor Gunderson estimated Jane’s new height to be twenty-seven feet and eleven inches and Jane was going to feel every inch of it coming on.

Jane stayed still for a moment and watched as the freckles on her forearm slowly fade.  She even watched as her stomach become trimmer.  She only wore a special made bikini so she could see these changes.  Sven even watch the slow but subtle changes.  On occasion Jane went to the scale to check to see her vague weight.  When she hit the six foot ranges she weighed in the two hundred pound range.  Jane not only felt her bones shift but even heard them constantly crack as they shifted.

One of the techs that stood six foot five came into the room when Jane was close to six feet tall.  She requested that he stand in front of her.  The tech himself was even as curious of Jane’s constantly growing body so he did as he was asked.  The tech stood still as well as Jane for close to an hour.  He watched as Jane’s head kept slowly stretching upward until she was eye to eye with him.  Jane let out a giggle when she looked down to see that a pair of tennis shoes added to his height.  The tech removed the shoes to see that she was now a half an inch taller than him.

“This is so amazing,” the tech gasped as he put his shoes back on.  “Your growth isn’t stopping but it is steady, Mrs. Powers.  Let’s see how much longer it’ll take for you to get a head taller than me,” the tech then said, still curious of the rapidly changing woman.  Jane agreed.

Jane loved the energizing sensation her body was feeling as it grew.  She felt more and more powerful by the minute.  Slowly her height and weight changed.  She even stood under the height gage as it slowly moved upwards.  A little over an hour passed and Jane stood well over seven feet tall.  The tech who was a large man in his twenties marveled at the amazon before him.  That was the moment when Jane realized she really was a powerful and smart creature now.

Jane felt tired and hungry all the sudden.  Sven looked down at his rapidly changing wife with concern.  Jane looked healthy and slender but her body was demanding nutrition and sleep.  The nurses worked with the twins in the nursery, feeding IV tubes that would constantly keep coming out as their bodies healing fast but the babies became aware and their crying became less as they allowed the staff to take care of them.

Sven lay down on the adjustable bed that was practically on the floor to him.  He took Jane and lays her on his chest.  Jane felt different to him despite the sack dress she put on that could accommodate five feet worth of growth.  She felt almost like she was vibrating as her cells moved quickly.  Jane put her ear to Sven heart as he stroked her ever growing body.  Sven could sense a fear in his only.

“What’s wrong Janie?” Sven asked while he heard the constant growl of Jane’s stomach.  The nurses set up a specially rigged IV with larger than average bags.  There was no way Jane can eat and sleep so the IVs became a necessary evil.  Jane didn’t like being poked with the exceptionally long needle that was designed on a fly to stay in for eight hours.

“What if it doesn’t stop?  This kind of growth is so new.  My appetite is endless.  The shakes and even this IV don’t seem to be enough.  I can feel our babies’ pain as well.  They are so hungry,” Jane said as she lays her head were Sven’s heart is.  Tears began to fall from her sparkling green eyes.

“It will stop.  My appetite may not have been as constant as yours Janie but it’s a part of evolving.  You are growing into someone extraordinary just as I have.  I plan on being there for you,” Sven said as he kept lazily stroking Jane’s tall slender form.  He missed her curves and flaws but he loved this Jane just as much.

Jane curled up into a ball and listened to the sweet soothing rhythm of her giant’s immense heart.  Soon her heart will be just as big.  Sven blanketed Jane with his hand.  Jane didn’t fit like she did before the C-section but Sven didn’t mind because he knew that come morning, Jane will be as big as a newborn baby.  Dr. Gunderson estimated four more feet of new growth by morning for both Jane and the newborn twins.

“Janie, I will love you no matter what.  If you keep growing past what is expected, I will still love you,” Sven whispered.  “I know this is new and we have an idea of what will certainly happen but I do know in my heart that I will always love you Jane Powers.”

“Jane Lindquist,” Jane said as she looked up at her giant.  “I signed the papers today to have my name changed.  You know, the ones the newly evolved sign.  Jane Powers died today while giving birth to two amazing babies.   Jane Lindquist was born along with Elisabeth Lindquist and Tomas Lindquist.”

Sven smile broadened.  “So you have put it upon yourself to make me your husband?” Sven said and Jane nodded.  During the adoption process for Anne, Sven and Jane changed Anne’s last name since it was only right to take the giant’s last name.  Jane thought it only right for her and the kids to do the same.  “What if the Goliath Law fails and the humans decide to deport me along with all the other illegals?”

“We can make it official, maybe not by their law but our own.  They can’t deport you if you are happily married to a citizen of this country,” Jane said and Sven sighed.

“We are not under their laws as of yet.  It’ll take one unruly giant to ruin it for the rest of us.  Alex agreed with the humans that we will play nice as long as the humans leave us alone.  The minute one giant steps out of line; the Goliath Law is null and void.  Janie, you no longer live under human laws either.  This is dangerous for us.  Aaron told me that some of the hate groups are banning together.  They have plans for a setup that’ll destroy the law and put the giants at war with the humans.”

“But we would never hurt the little ones,” Jane said, starting to talk like a true giant that she will become.  Jane felt peace and calm enter her mind the more and more she grew.  She devoured every learning resource available.  Jane was beginning to learn as she became smarter and smarter.  “Besides, we can easily destroy them.  Don’t they know this?”

Sven gave Jane a small smile.  “Not even twenty-four hours into you evolution and you are already talking like a giant.  It is like you have already forgotten.”

“I haven’t forgotten.  I just prefer the bigger and stronger version of myself.  Is that a crime?” Jane said with a playful smile as she played with Sven’s chest hairs.

“I know I’m going to love that version as well,” Sven said before Jane kissed him goodnight and they fell asleep together in the same bed for the first time in their relationship…

 

Sven woke up to weight on his chest.  His hand only covered Jane’s back as he felt the new giantess.  Her growth hummed under his touch as he carefully sat up, trying not to wake her.  Jane’s flaxen hair grew to reveal that Jane wasn’t really a blond but a gorgeous red head.  Jane lived under smoke and mirrors as a human but now that she is evolving, Jane can’t hide who she really is.  Maybe Robin will be willing to cut off her old hair.  Sven thought and just as the thought drifted in his mind, Jane woke up with a yawn.

“I hope you don’t find me hideous now.  Pity I really liked the blond too,” Jane said as she stretched her arms.  She felt different.  Hunger still gnawed away at her but Sven even felt different.  The sack dress she put on last night fit like a glove and Sven felt…smaller.  Before Sven could hold her in one hand and now he cradled her in his strong arms.  “Put me down, sweetheart.  I’m curious.”

Sven did as Jane requested.  Jane wasn’t sure she could stand on her own two legs.  She seemed a little off at first.  Four feet of growth in one night will do that.  The gage on the scale didn’t go high enough so she went to the wall mounted roll down gage instead.  Gaea House has really gotten better since the makeshift paint wall with various feet and inches.  Jane rolled the gage up until it was on top of her head.  The gage still moved with Jane constant growth but this was a good way of getting a ball park guess.  Jane let out a whistle when she looked at it.  “Eleven feet and some change.  God I’m huge,” Jane then said and Sven smiled.

Next she went to the special giant’s scale that was converted from an old shipping scale.  The digital numbers kept moving despite the fact that Jane was completely still.  She let out another whistle.  “Nine hundred and some odd pounds, maybe I need to cut back on my eating,” Jane said as she gave Sven a wink.  Sven laughed.  That only meant that the twins were around the three feet range.

“You wear it well,” Sven said right back as Jane gave him an exaggerated pose.

A knock came from the door as the tech let himself in.  Jane picked out of his head that his name was Sam and that he was a fresh face twenty-seven year old.  Sam was actually quite handsome in an awkward way, thick shaggy brown hair with equally brown eyes hidden behind thick framed glasses.  Sam also jogged daily and lifted weights three times a week making his tall frame seem that all more imposing despite his boyish smile.  Sam didn’t seem all that tall and imposing to Jane.  In fact, Sam was only as tall as Jane’s waist.  Sam didn’t seem all that shocked as he looked up at Jane.  Sam had been conditioned well to handle the drastic changes in the charges of Gaea House. 

“Mrs. Lindquist, I forgot to introduce myself yesterday.  I’m Samuel Taylor and I’ll be your tech.  You can call me Sam,” Sam said.

“I know,” Jane simply answered but Sam didn’t seem all that shocked by her statement, in fact he just smiled.

“The telepathy kicked in already.  Must’ve happened through the night,” Sam said as he flipped open Jane’s chart and started writing stuff down.  “Very impressive Mrs. Lindquist.  Most don’t start exhibiting that talent till they’re closer to fifteen feet.”

“That’s my Janie,” Sven said, looking down at the young tech.  Sam just smiled up at Sven.  All the employees of Gaea House loved and respected the oversized Swede.  Sven had a reputation as being the giant the techs wanted to work for because of his kind nature.  Some of the humans at Gaea House secretly called him the Swedish meatball because of his sweet demeanor towards all those around him.

When Sam started at Gaea House, it was the opportunity of a lifetime.  Fresh out of grad school and no real prospects, Sam signed up to join the Gaea Project.  It was a program set up by Alex Anderson to recruit young humans and give them training to becoming Gaea House employees.  Techs were the most highly sought out positions.  The giants only wanted the most trustworthy humans to become Gaea House techs.  Alex interviewed each tech personally along with Steven James.  It was more than a question and answer session; the interviewees were getting read in other ways to see if they were trustworthy.  Only the most trustworthy got to work in the top secret areas.  Samuel Taylor was one such worthy candidate.

“Okay, I see you’ve checked your height and weight.  It’s not like we’re going to get an accurate read so I’ll just take down the numbers you came up with.  I guesstimate in about three days you should reach your full height.  After that, Doc G wants you and the twins to stay a couple more days to see if the growth stabilizes.  If it doesn’t, the lab is working on a stabilizing substance that can be administered if the growth persists,” Sam said looking up at the ever growing amazon.

Sam began to notice that the longer he stood near Jane, the more she changed.  He went back out of the room for a moment and brought in a five gallon bucket filled to the top with the shake and another potato sack dress.

“Robin is coming with more of the shakes.  It would probably be wise to change dresses.  That one is starting to look a little small on you, Mrs. Lindquist,” Sam said in a professional tone as he noticed he wasn’t as high as her waist anymore.  “I don’t mean to point it out but it’s just I want to make your stay as comfortable as possible.  I see the IV popped out as well.  Just keep drinking the shakes for now.  Another IV will be ready by tonight.”

Jane looked over to the bed and saw the tube lying on the floor.  She looked down at her arm and noticed no scar.  Being a giantess is turning out to be an amazing experience.  She barely noticed her dress creeping dangerously up her well-shaped slender thighs and closer to her butt.  She took the dress and Sam politely stepped out of the room.  Jane didn’t care about the cameras.  The modesty was definitely growing out of her.  Sven eyes linger as Jane slid the tight dress over her head.  Sven smiled at the sight of the curve of her hips and round naked butt.  Jane smiled as she looked up and over her shoulder at the tempted giant.

“Jane if I had it my way, I’d say screw putting on that horrid dress.  I’m enjoying the view,” Sven said, wiggling his eyebrows.  Jane giggled.  Jane had definitely lost her shame when it comes to nudity, especially when her giant was looking at her.

Jane turned around giving Sven a full frontal view of her new shapely yet slender body.  Her breasts were two round pert mounds that stood at attention.  Sven took in every curve and muscle.  Jane was constantly putting high amounts of calories in her body, more than even the average person will consume in a lifetime but all that was going towards her constantly growing and changing body.

“Make you a deal Viking, hold off until we’re back at home and I’m fully grown.  Till then, I need you to behave,” Jane said in a playful way.

“I don’t know if I can,” Sven said in his native tongue, unaware that Jane had been studying Swedish.  It was her very first subject to study.  She wanted to know everything he says and plus give him the opportunity to speak comfortably.  Jane always knew that English was a second language for Sven.

“I’ll make it well worth the wait,” she responded in Swedish and Sven’s smile widened.

“Janie, you are full of surprises.  Did you learn Swedish for me?” Sven asked in English and Jane nodded.  “Then I’ll behave.  I’ll need the discipline of a warrior,” Sven said in Swedish again and Jane smiled as she pulled the potato sack dress over her head and stepped into the underwear provided.  They felt like baggy granny panties but there was no accounting for style when your body is constantly growing.

Jane emptied the five gallon bucket in no time and was ready for more.  Robin McAllister and Sam Taylor saved the day as they both started loading steel drum into the room.  Sven filled the bucket up which fit perfectly for a glass substitute.  Sven spent the majority of his day at the clinic with his newly proclaimed giantess wife watching her sprout up every hour…

 

Sven went back to the hangar a bit to keep Anne company for a while.  Anne acted suspicious when he entered the main living area.  Something smelled like it was burning.  Anne seemed jumpy and since the hangar was a telepathy free zone, Sven had to coax Anne.

“How was your day today, Annie?” Sven asked, surprised that Anne didn’t give him a hug.  In fact, Anne seemed to be backing away and keeping her distance.

“Fine, Papa Sven,” Anne responded like she did something wrong.

“I’m glad to hear it,” Sven simply said.

“How are Mother Jane and the babies today?  I’ve been keeping up on my chores,” Anne said as she kept her hands hidden behind her back.  Anne still had the tendency to act like a beaten dog.  Sven and Jane both did their best to break her shell.

“They are doing great.  They have to stay at the clinic for a week so it’ll just be you and I around here,” Sven casually said.  “I’ll be sleeping at the clinic though.  What is that burning?”

Anne looked at the ground.  She did something wrong and Sven knew it.  “I had an accident,” Anne shyly admitted and Sven raised an eyebrow.

“An accident?”

“I think I discovered my talent,” Anne said shyly as she kept looking at her feet and keeping her hands hidden.

“Annie, show me your hands,” Sven said.  Anne held her hands out, palms up.  Black soot covered her fingers and palms. 

“I-I-It was the rose bush in the yard.  I-I-I was trimming it and the next thing I know I felt a hot flash coming from my fingers and fire ignited from the tips.  The rose bush didn’t make it,” Anne said, still unable to look Sven in the eyes.

Sven smiled when he realized his adopted daughter was an aggressive giant.  “A pyrokinetic,” he mumbled.

“What?”

“You’re a pyrokinetic.  There are only a few other giant’s that can do that.  You, my daughter are an aggressive.  Not a passive like myself or Aaron.  You’re more like Molly and Cody.  Your talent is aggressive,” Sven said, smiling down at his daughter…