- Text Size +

Cody watched the six thugs from around the door jam and notices that they were all carrying high powered rifles.  One rifle would just leave a wound but six could potentially kill. Cody was trying to formulate a plan when he felt another presence close behind him.

I’m a fair fighter but not against that many guns.  Good thing I got finished with my calls early.  I was getting ready to see if Sven needed any help when I picked up on this commotion.  It’s a shame; I really wanted to be there to see the first giant baby being born.  Cody heard Allison’s voice in his head.  He turned around to see the worried look on the petite giantess’s face.  Adam and Molly quietly crept behind Allison.

Not a completely fair fight, Adam.  There are six of them with high powered rifles, Molly proof sunglasses and helmets to block out their thoughts.  Looks like the only advantages we have working for us is my speed and size.  I can go in there and disarm them but the only problem I have is that I’ve never handled a gun in my life.  Cody broadcasted to the thirty foot giant.

Let me have a look in there.  I can see if they have the safety on those guns, if they don’t, be very careful, Cody.  You’re our only hope to disarm them.  Adam broadcasted back to the young giant and Cody nodded.

Adam was ready to just storm into the room when he noticed they had Jane on her knees.  “Nasty giant fucking bitch,” one of the thugs said.  “How in the fuck can you live with yourself?  They don’t belong with us,” the nasty little man said with a smirk as he pulled open Jane’s robe to reveal her curvaceous naked body.  Jane whimpered as the thug ran his hands through her hair.  “I can show you what a real fuck feels like,” the thug then said and Jane spit on him and the thug just laughed.  “Feisty little giant fucker, aren’t you?” the thug said as he pulled on Jane’s hair causing her to let out a scream…

 

Sven felt it.  Something was wrong and there was nothing he could do about it, a doctor can’t just leave while taking care of the patient.  Melinda was ready to pop that baby out at any moment and he had no choice but to be here at Alpha Two.  Steven held his wife’s hand like any loving husband would in his wife’s hour of need.  Sven couldn’t help but think of Jane and hope that whatever is causing this sudden stress would go away…

 

Okay, so the plan is set.  Be very careful with the guns, Cody and don’t smash any of those sunglasses or helmets.  I want to know what that little prick Harper did to create those.  Ally will then go in and pave the way for Molly.  Again, at least try to save at least one pair of glasses and one helmet.  I’ll be right out this door with the cages.   I’m not as fast as Cody but I’m quicker than those little assholes.  Just be very careful of Jane.  I don’t know how Sven would be if something happens to her but that’s not going to happen under our watch.  Adam broadcasted as Cody prepared himself.  Usually Cody was forbidden to use his speed indoors but this was a special case and a chance to prove himself as a giant.  Cody wasn’t going to let his ego get in the way.

In the blink of an eye, Cody Matthews disappeared in blinding speed.  Everything looked to be in a standstill for Cody.  The one thug still had a hold on Jane’s hair and her face was distorted in pain.  Cody still had to be careful of the humans on the gigantic bed.  Once the first gun would go missing, the others would be quick to reach for their own and even at Cody’s speed; he was still a large moving target.  Cody decided to reach for the ringleader’s gun first since he was distracted with Jane.  Cody carefully pulled the tiny weapon from its strap causing him to lift the little man into the air a bit before the strap gave way.  The little human fell on the soft surface of the mattress while the others put their guns at the ready and aim for a target they couldn’t even see.  This made getting the other five guns easy.  Cody then decided he would try to grab Jane too since the stunned human had let her go.  Cody then took his chance without compromising much of his speed and he carefully picked Jane up and made for the door before the thugs even had a chance to realize she was gone.

Jane looked up, stunned from Cody’s fast movements.  Once she got her bearings and realized she was with friends, Jane felt relieved.  “We’re not out of the water yet,” Cody whispered to the shaken up human.  Jane closed her robe when she realized she just gave an adolescent boy an eye full, but Cody wasn’t paying attention like most boys his age would, he only seemed concerned for her wellbeing.

Allison slinks into the bedroom like a lioness looking for prey.  Men were men all the same.  The thugs gasped at the sight of the lean slender giantess with the curly brown hair.  “Hi there boys,” Allison said in a smoky voice.  “Why don’t you try me on for size?”

Allison crawled up onto the bed and gave the men a view of her cleavage.  The thugs ogled.  None of them had ever seen a giantess up close.  Calvin Harper was the closest any of them had ever come to being near a giant and this giantess made Calvin look small.

Allison felt charm was the best approach and it they decided to get hostile, she could just take them all out at once.  “Why don’t you take off those cute little glasses so that I can see your handsome faces,” Allison said in a seductive tone.  As a giantess among other giants, Allison never noticed her beauty but she knew to human eyes, her beauty was something to behold.  She didn’t have the seductive talent that Molly possessed but she knew that she had something extra she didn’t have as an overweight human lab tech.

One of the men looked stunned and began to take his glasses off when the ringleader stopped him.  “What do you think you’re doing, you idiot,” growled the one that tried to rape Jane.

“Oh come on little man, I just wanted to see how handsome you all were,” Allison purred as she gently nudged the ringleader’s helmet off his head.  Terrible thoughts began to flood Allison’s mind the minute the helmet fell to the sheets.  Allison kept a straight face despite the bad thoughts.  She did pick up on the meeting they had with their boss, Calvin Harper. 

Calvin received a picture of Jane Powers standing at the hangar door.  Calvin gave the orders to the men to kidnap Jane and torture her to see what she knows of the giants and their secrets.  The men have been keeping an eye on Sven’s hangar.  When the moment the giant left, they were going to break in and kidnap Jane.

The ringleader thought the helmet was only for protection if something large was either dropped or thrown at them.  The goons had no clue that the giants possessed telepathy and the helmets were designed to block intruders invading their every thought.

“You’re the cutest one of them all,” Allison said, laying it on thick.  “I always wondered what it would be like to have a little man.”

“You’re never going to find out, you big cunt,” growled the ringleader and Allison laughed.

“Yes I do have a big cunt but you’re never going to find out,” Allison said as she snatched the little man up in her hands.  She then dangled him in front of her over the solid concrete floor.  She held him by his coat.  The four other thugs tried to reach for their weapons but realized that they have been disarmed by some unforeseen force.  The ringleader pissed his pants.

“Take off the glasses or I’m going to drop him,” Allison said.  “We are not the pacifist you think we are.  If he doesn’t die from the fall, he will most certainly die if I crush him under my foot.”

The five thugs slowly took off their sunglasses and Molly enters the room.  The men gasped when they saw that Allison wasn’t the biggest giantess anymore.  Molly quickly had their attention and just like a snake, Molly began to use her unusual talent on them.  She ordered them to leave the room and they obeyed.  Each walked into the cages Adam had ready without knowing that they were walking into their own prison.  Molly took the ringleader and shoved him into one of the cages.  The giants then gave each other high fives…

 

Sven smiled when he saw his new giant friends happy with their latest edition.  A red headed infant that was larger than any human only cried for a minute after entering into the world but calmed down as soon as his father held him.  Jacob James was a beautiful baby boy of nine feet, two inches with a weight of three hundred and twenty five pounds.  He was healthy despite the fact that he grew with his mother.  He seemed more aware in the first minutes of his life than his human counterparts.  Baby Jacob started learning the moment he left his mother’s womb.

Sven still felt stress but it had calmed a bite.  His first thoughts were of Jane.  Then Allison came into the hangar.  “Sven, Jane needs you.  There was a situation at your place and Jane is a little shaken up.  I can take care of Melinda and the baby.  Your poor Jane was attacked and nearly raped by Harper’s thugs.  She’s okay now but she only wants you.  Cody and Molly are over there with her right now,” Allison said, looking up at Sven.

“How did this happen?  I’m sure one of us would have recognized strange humans on the grounds,” Sven managed to say as his accent slipped.

“That little prick, Calvin Harper has developed some giant proof technology to block our telepathy.  Adam and Molly have the goons that attacked her.  Dr. Gunderson and the others are going to start pulling apart Calvin’s toys to see what makes them tick.  Your job as of now is to go home and take good care of that human of yours, doctor’s orders.  We’ll explain everything later,” Allison said with concern in her eyes.  Sven didn’t want to argue with her and so he went back to his hangar…

 

The giant men of Gaea House unofficially adopted Cody Matthews.  Cody went from having no father to having several.  It wasn’t hard for the giants to like the likable blond teenager.  To them, Cody was everything a giant should be.  He was kind, caring, and brave, with a bit of a playful streak.  Cody developed quicker than any of the other Titan children.  Cody was the only one with a special ability that came in handy under the circumstances.  Adam praised Cody for his bravery before taking the prisoners away.  Cody felt like he truly belonged somewhere for the first time in his entire life.

“Are you going to be okay, Mrs. Powers?”  Cody asked the small human woman.  Jane looked up at the giant boy with a small smile.  She had changed into sweats and a t-shirt.  She had a black eye and some bruises from when the thugs roughed her up, other than that, Jane felt grateful to be surrounded by such caring people.  People that a few months ago she thought were monsters.

“Thanks to you Cody, I’ll live to see another day,” Jane said and sipped her tea.  Cody returned her smile.  “I just hope my Robby turns out to be like you,” Jane then complimented the giant teen.

“Robby is a good kid, Jane,” Molly says to the little human woman.

“Yeah, it’s nice I actually have someone close to my own age that I can just hang out with.  You can only handle being around girls and little kids so much,” Cody said with a crocked smile.

“At least he has someone like you to look up to,” Jane said as she stood up on the giant couch and patted Cody’s leg.

Sven came in like a storm and picked up Jane.  Concern filled his features as he held his tiny human.

“Jane, I heard, are you alright?” Sven asked with a thick accent as he held her close.  Sven held her to his chest in what could be best described as a giant’s version of a hug.  Jane snuggled into his t-shirt clad chest.

“I’m much better now,” she said, looking up into those worried icy blue eyes.  “Oh Sven, it was awful.”

Light flew out of Sven’s hands as he held Jane.  Jane closed her eyes from the blinding light.  Just as she did that, she felt two strong arms embrace her.  She looked up into the caring eyes of a human sized Sven.  Jane wanted to speak but couldn’t.  She felt her pain and soreness go away in that one small moment.  Jane then opened her eyes, still blanketed by the giant warm hands.  “I can’t believe I ever thought you were monsters,” she mumbled.  She looked up into those same caring eyes.

“You’re safe now, my Janie,” Sven whispered down to her, still letting his Scandinavian accent slip…