- Text Size +

In news today, the giant revolution has begun. The numbers are high today on the evolutionary front. It is estimated that over half the world’s people in the age ranges of thirty to forty nine years of age are or have been evolving. Many countries are concerned with this new startling statistic as food supplies are already scarce in most of the concerned countries. Gaea Foundation founder and tycoon, Alexander Anderson has offered all of the foundations resources to help these countries, also the evolved themselves have shown their resourcefulness by helping their human counterparts. Looks like the human race could learn some lessons from these titans of goodwill.
Also today it is reported that recluse billionaire, Calvin Harper rang the closing bell at the New York stock exchange. Calvin Harper who also suffers from a rare bone disorder in which his bones break easily came out looking healthy. Harper Drug Company announced the testing phase of a new drug for osteoporosis. The company hopes to have approval by the end of the year.
“I can’t believe he could be so bold. That brittle bag of old bones has cracked the code,” Alex said to Emma with a frown on his godlike face.
“We need to take care of this,” Emma responded. Alex reached over and put his hand on her stomach. The baby kicked.
“What are we going to name her?” Alex asks, getting his mind off of Calvin Harper at the moment. Emma didn’t need an ultrasound to know what she’s having. Both she and Alex and the other giants already knew the minute the fetus’ heartbeat. The more evolved the giants became, the more connected they are to one another.
“I was thinking either, Rhea, Eve or maybe even Lilith. This name needs to mean something, after all she is the first,” Emma said with a smile.
“How about Grid or I even like the name Phoebe?” Alex said, returning his wife’s smile.
“I don’t know if I want to name my daughter after the giantess who helped Thor, but I do like Phoebe,” Emma said in a giggle. Alex loves that laugh.
The Andersons settled into their modest home. It was far cry from the house they once lived in but they never cared as long as they had a place to eat and sleep and raise a young giantess. The furnishings were sparse and simple. Emma no longer had her antique collection or crystal chandeliers. The house was also wired with voice activated electronics just like the ones used at Gaea House. It was the most modern thing about the house expect for the custom made plumbing. The new species of man didn’t need much.
Emma did paint the walls pink in what will be a nursery like no other. The first full blooded giantess deserved a room fit for a princess. One of Brad’s pieces of artwork hung over the enormous crib. It was of the Norse goddess Freya.
“Would you believe that Steve is already gutting out a few cars for Tommy? That man can’t wait to have his son back to normal,” Alex said as he held Emma.
“I’m happy for him,” Emma said.
“That boy is almost as tall as Robin and eating like there’s no tomorrow. He’s even turned vegan recently,” Alex said. All of the giants changed in more way than one, they all became herbivores, even the most meat and potatoes type of human turned vegan after evolving.
“Soon then,” Emma smiled.
“You know, I’m not too worried about Calvin Harper. He can evolve all he wants but he’ll find out that with great size comes a great burden. He’ll enjoy it at first, like that one that evolved in prison, but you remember what happened to him?”
“He killed himself when his telepathy started working too fluently. He scared the other inmates with his appearance and the courts didn’t know what to do with him, so they just left him in prison. His cell got too small for him and they just left him in there. The inhumane guard was fired but still. Could you imagine growing in a room like that? The prison workers had to literally take the bars off the cell just to get the body out,” Emma started to cry thinking about her brother giant that lived on the other side of the country. “Poor soul never got a second chance.”
Alex held Emma close. He worried about the giant laws in congress and how it was going to affect his family…

Calvin Harper awoke the next day feeling even better than the day before. He tested out his new body and walked without his cane. He looked down to notice that his body seemed fitter and slimmer. Muscle started showing through. He stood up a little straighter and looked in his bathroom mirror. He now had a full head of dark hair and his wrinkle lessen to the point he looked as he did when he was in his forties. “No more public appearances for a while,” he mumbled to himself. Calvin couldn’t wait for his morning physical.
“Six foot, two inches, and that’s standing up,” said Sven Lindquist, Calvin’s personal trainer. Sven had studied medicine and lost his license for unethical conduct. Sven then became a body builder and personal trainer. The body building organizations kicked him out for steroid use and other illegal substance. Sven then came to America with a job working as a body guard and physical therapist for one of the wealthiest men in the country. Calvin hired the six foot six man based on his shady background. Calvin liked having criminals work for him on ‘personal projects.’
Calvin grins at the tall blond giant of a man. “Soon my friend, you will be looking up to me, although if success is to be had with this serum, you shall be the first. I will need a bodyguard and you are the biggest and best. It’s nice to be six-two standing up instead of lying down,” Calvin said looking up at the behemoth of a man.
“Mr. Harper, you are the healthiest now than you have been your whole life, let’s see what your new body can do,” Sven said, prepping the weight machine. Calvin lifting weights for the first time in his life and he felt good…

Steve felt almost normal again since the other giants grew into their new height. Steven wasn’t the biggest anymore and he was alright with that. Alex towered over him once again at the new height of thirty-two feet and two inches. The new guy Adam was measured at thirty even. No, Steve wasn’t the biggest giant anymore and he didn’t really care, but he did care about his growing wife and son.
Even though the serum was administered long after Melinda’s growth, Tommy’s growth seems to be going quicker. Tommy hit the eight foot mark and he started to feel less like a mouse and more like an infant to Steve. It was only a matter of days for Tommy to reach his expected growth. Steve couldn’t wait…

Brad hit a major growth spurt in his sleep. He now stood at twenty five feet. The farmhouse seemed more and more like a dollhouse. Josh was now the size of a mouse to the giant. Brad couldn’t go through with running away, Dan needed him. Carl told him to take some time off till he could make bigger doors for his cow barns. He couldn’t use his paint brushes anymore. It was hard to turn the pages of a book or even write down anything. Brad’s new size depressed him. There wasn’t much to do for the growing giant. Dan didn’t want him to go too far for fear of scaring the cars driving by, so Brad just sat outside his barn and let his mouse sized nephew entertain him.
“You’re almost bigger than Aunt Ally now,” Josh pointed out.
“I know,” Brad said, thinking of the twenty-five foot giantess that came for a house call at the crack of dawn.
“You like her, don’t you Uncle Brad?” Josh gave him a mischievous smile. It was true; Brad had his first adult crush on his doctor. He was frightened at first by these feelings, but he came to realize that his feeling were natural.
“Yes I do,” Brad answered with flush cheeks.
“You should go out with her, Uncle Brad. Ask her out on a date. You can go to the drive-in,” Josh said with a smile. “I like Aunt Ally too.”
Just then, Dan pulled into the gravel drive, he had been visiting Leah at Gaea House. Josh ran to him and gave him a hug.
“Can you go inside and play, buddy? I need to talk to your uncle,” Dan tells the boys and Josh does as he’s told. Brad will be so happy, but it’ll sure be lonely around here.
“You want to talk to me?” Brad said. Dan forgot that Brad’s hearing is better than average.
“Yeah, Leah and I made a decision… Josh is going to Gaea House tomorrow,” Dan said. A smile formed on Brad’s lips.
“He’s getting the serum,” Brad said.
“He’s getting the serum. Looks like I’m going to be odd man out for a while. The Gaea people are coming tomorrow to help with plans on a new house. Your barn is getting a little cramped, especially if there is going to be three of you around here now. How do you feel about this, brother?”
“I don’t know,” Brad replied.
“It feels right to me. Ally told me that it’s only a matter of time for me,” Dan says. Brad smiles at the thought of having more of his kind around.

The following day, Dan took Josh to the secret lab of Gaea House. Josh was very afraid until his saw a boy his age getting measured by Allison Hayes.
“Fifteen feet and five inches, just like yesterday Tommy. You have officially stopped your Titan growing. Anymore growing you do now will all be natural,” Allison tells the giant child.
“Daddy can pick me up like he used to,” Tommy says to the giantess. Allison gives him a smile and Dan’s jaw dropped at the sight of Tommy James. The boy was now over twice as big as Dan.
“Now you run along,” Allison tells the enormous child. Tommy giggles and goes on his merry way.
Allison turns to Dan and Josh. “You ready to be big like that,” Allison tells Josh and Josh just nods. “Good, it’s only going to hurt for a moment and then you won’t feel a thing,” Allison tells Josh as Robin McAllister comes into the room with a syringe.
“I hate shots,” Josh declares while Dan holds him.
“This shot will make you big like Tommy. Don’t you want to be big?” Robin said gently as she swabbed his arm. Josh just nods.
“You can be my big guy,” Dan says as Robin gently pushes the needle in. Josh feels the gentle sting. Then he feels a strange tingling. “How would you like to stay with Aunt Ally for a while?” Dan asks his son.
“Can I have pizza if I do?” Josh then says.
“As much as you want,” Ally answers.
“Good, ‘cause I’m real hungry right now,” Josh says.
“I have a milkshake for you, Josh. You were such a good boy,” Robin says, handing Josh the special shake, the new and improved shake. “You get to have at least three of these a day now, it’ll help you grow big and strong like Tommy.”
Josh guzzles down the shake. “I don’t feel so hungry now, but I can always make room for pizza,” Josh says and everyone laughs…