- Text Size +

The villagers then began to celebrate, and to praise their leader for keeping them safe. She was just as glad as they were, but she saw that Alban still looked unhappy. So she took her leave of the townsfolk, and, taking her prince up in her embrace, headed into the privacy of the castle. When they were alone in her bedroom, she put him down on the small table by her bedside, and lay down on her bed. She kissed and stroked him a little, before she asked him if he was all right.

“It must be very hard for you,” she said, “to be torn between two people whom you love, when they are on opposite sides. If you’d like to go back to Elgon, without me, to make things right with your father…”

“No, it’s all right,” he said. “It’s not your fault – or, at least, it’s not only your fault. My father and I have had many arguments over the last few years, mostly because I just wasn’t interested in becoming his successor. I’ve always wanted to go my own way in life, and it frustrated him to no end. I would like to see him again, but, right now, I feel that I’ve done all that I could to make things right between him and me. It’s up to him now.”

“I understand. I mean, why waste time on what’s sure to be a failed attempt? And now there’s this business with your uncle, and the soldiers attacking…it’s a wonder we get any time to spend by ourselves.”

“Well, we’re alone now…”

“Yes, we are.” She began to fondle him again, eventually picking him up and bringing him close to her lips. But before she could plant a kiss on him, he stopped her.

“Wait,” he insisted. “Valerie, before we go on, I have to ask you something. I know that this is hardly the right…” At that very moment, he was interrupted by the sound of a horn blowing loudly outside the castle doors. Valerie sprang to her feet, placing Alban on her shoulder and trusting him to hold on. When they were outside, they saw exactly what they’d been expecting to see: another troop of soldiers. This time however, the men didn’t prepare to attack the giantess; instead, they dismounted and, in unison, sank to their knees.

“What…what’s going on?” Valerie asked, wondering how much more of this she could take.

“Hey!” Alban cried suddenly. “That’s my uncle!”

Indeed, it was general Monar, still looking like royalty, despite what had obviously been a long and difficult trip. The old warrior rose to his feet, and held out his hand in a greeting. Valerie got down on her knees and put her beloved on the ground beside her. He ran to embrace his uncle, and the soldiers, glad to see that they were in no danger, rose as well.

“I feared you were dead!” Alban exclaimed happily. “But, somehow, you’ve arrived here…what are doing here, by the way?”

“Nothing that has to do with getting rid of me, I hope?” Valerie asked.

“No, no!” Monar replied, looking up in awe at the colossal girl. “In fact, we are here to join you, as it were. Rumours of the giant queen of Vandan are spreading throughout the lands, and not all men imagine you as an enemy.”

“That’s good. Because if I have to tell one more asinine soldier that I’m not hostile…”

“We know that, Lady Valerie: not all of us are as unknowledgeable as my brother. No, the reason we are here are to offer you and Prince Alban our services, as an army. We are here to protect you, and we will follow your commands.”

“Hmm,” she said, finding the idea rather alluring. “That is very kind of you, general. But I happen to make a very good army, all by myself.”

The soldiers began to look worried and whisper amongst themselves. They had never heard a girl talk like this before, and they were amazed by how much strength she seemed to possess.

“Well, in that case,” the general continued, “please allow us to live here, in your kingdom, as citizens. Our opinions about you have made us unpopular back in Elgon, so we cannot go back. And I am sure there is some other way we can be of service to you.”

“Of course there is!” the giantess laughed. “I was only having you on a little, you see? I’m sorry, but that’s just the way I am. Seriously, though, you and your men are welcome to stay here.”

“And our families? May we send word to them, so that they can come and join us?”

“Yes, certainly! Come, let me show you the village!” She placed both Alban and Monar on her shoulder and headed off towards the settlement, leaving the soldiers to follow her on foot.

“Unbelievable!” Monar said to his nephew. “She’s just…unbelievable! And this is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with?”

“Yes, Uncle. She’s the one I love, and there’s no-one else like her. Although, she can be a bit too much to handle sometimes…”

“I heard that!” Valerie said, turning to her little passengers and smiling. She gave Alban a slight nudge with her chin, and he fell off her shoulder, screaming in surprise. But she caught him just as he reached her waist, and put him down safely on the ground, along with the general.

“Here we are,” she said, “Now, lets get all of you a place to stay.”

It was late at night before Alban had Valerie all to himself again. They were lying in Valerie’s Titan-sized bed – or rather, she was lying in it. He was sitting happily on top of her bosom, wearing nothing but his underwear, playing with a few strands of her golden hair. She was fondling his body, gently squeezing his chest and arms, thrilled that she could have such a muscular man as a lover, and still be able to let him sit upon her breast, as if he were a little pet.

“So, darling,” she said, feeling ready for a night of pleasure, even though she was a bit sleepy. “What was it you wanted to ask me, before we were so unfortunately interrupted?”

“Hmm? Oh yes, yes, of course! I was going to ask you…well, you know…I mean, what I wanted to say was…”

“Oh, just ask me already!” she giggled. “You know very well that my answer will be yes!”

“You…you knew?” he stammered. She laughed and hugged his body in her hand. Alban looked a little embarrassed, and climbed out of her hand. He slid in between her breasts, a spot he always enjoyed spending time in.

“You’re not the hardest man to read, my little prince,” she said. “I could tell that something had been bothering you for days now, and…I mean, what else could it be, but the worryings of a man who doesn’t know how to ask his girl to marry him?”

“So that’s it, then? You’ll be my wife?”

She laughed again at his awkwardness. Bringing him towards her lips, she wrapped his body up with her lips, letting him bathe in the warmth and moistness of her kiss.

“Yes, my love. I will marry you, and be your wife – but on one condition.”

“Oh yes? And what’s that?”

“That you’ll let me plan the wedding. You may be a great warrior, sweetie, but you don’t really have a taste for the romantic side of life.”

“Oh, is that so? Well, I guess I’ll have to prove myself, then…” He took off his underwear, giving her a nice view indeed, before wriggling in underneath her gown.

“Don’t get lost!” she called after him, knowing full well that he was very familiar with her body. Then she just sank back into the pillows, and let him have his way with her.

“My sweet prince,” she thought afterwards, long after he had fallen asleep in her cleavage. “You’ve certainly come a long way, haven’t you? Are you ready to go even further, with me? Oh, I hope so, because I’m never letting you go. Sleep tight, Alban, and sweet dreams.”

With those thoughts, she drifted off herself, happy that she’d found true love, even if it came from a person she’d never expected she’d fall in love with.